Interrogation Room

Story Info
Cop has his girlfriend in the stationhouse.
1.7k words
4.33
42.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the squad room and found her sitting there. She was wearing that skirt and those shoes. What was she thinking? Where did that thought go, the one I was attempting to conceive? Where is my time? Her thought was easy to comprehend, we had talked about her shoes before. We has decided to take it slow. We had wanted to make life easier. But here she was. The color of her skirt was teal, the coolness it inspired produced a false sense of security. And her blouse white with a lacy demure camisole beneath, keeping pervasive eyes from more then they needed to be aware of. The white shoes were tall and sleek with a sling on the back grasping tight to her.

"Hi, Bobby," she said.

"What are you doing here?" I could almost sense all the squad room watching her approach me.

"I came to see you." She stood so close to me, I could smell the lavender in her hair. She smiled taking my hand. "I missed you. I have been laving messages."

"I have missed you too, sorry I have been working on their case." I waved the case file in front of her, part of me hoping that I would wave away the feeling I had started to the at the pit of my stomach and hoping that it would keep her looking at the growth occurring in my pants. "Do you want to talk?" I heard myself say. I had the D.A. on the way. We had a woman in the lock up ready to take a plea and all I could do is imagine what it would be like to run my hands along her legs covered in white hose. She wore a garter to hold them up, I learned that the first night we met.

"I would like to talk Bobby," she smiled at the officer who walking by. I could tell he wondered who she was. This was the first time a woman had come over to see me here. The rest of the women had not ever wandered in here to find me. But she was the kind who would make this a habit..

"Good," that was all a managed to say.

She sat in the chair next to my desk crossing her legs and leaning her body towards mine. My eyes couldn't help but look at her arms, her blouse as it hung closely to her breasts.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner," her lips curled as the middle finger of her right hand reached into her mouth.

"Dinner, huh," I looked around wondering if anyone else knew that dinner for us meant a bottle of red wine followed by hot, sweaty loud sex.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"I am," I could feel my pants lose at least two sizes. It had been three weeks since I had had her and the thought of having here and her scent were intoxicating. I leaned into her. My brain lacked sleep. My body lacked will.

"Taylor," the lieutenant called.

"Yeah," I said sitting up aware again of my surroundings.

"Excuse me," he addressed her.

"Excuse me, I should leave you to fight the bad guys." She said getting up from her chair.

"No, please, this will only take a while," I almost took her arm off when I reached for her. The lieutenant's face showed surprise, but it did not matter.

"Sorry for interrupting," he said to her. "You don't have to go. That is what I came to tell you, Bobby. It is going to take a little longer than expected to get the search warrant. If you want to grab some dinner, I can hold down the fort."

My eyes had not removed themselves from her glance. I could hear him talk but the communication between her and I predominated my thoughts.

"Yeah," I finally turned to the lieutenant,. "I am going to take a break here for a little bit."

"Okay."

"Is there somewhere private?" She asked.

I took her arm. Finding privacy in a squad room was impossible, but the need to be near her was intense. I took her into the elevator and punched the first button I could get a hold of. I leaned into her and began kissing her. I felt her hands ran across my back. I could feel her gripping at my back and then she ran them down to my ass. I looked down to her blouse and I could see her chest going up and down. I lifted her skirt up feeling one of her legs wrap around me. Then she squeezed my cock. I almost exploded in her hand. When the elevator door opened, I led her to one of the interrogation rooms. The rooms are drab, a gray on gray décor with only a small table and two chairs in the center, as well as a huge double mirror. It was 3:00 a.m. and this floor was not used often at this time of night.

"Is this and okay place for you?" I asked locking the door.

"Perfect," she responded sitting on the edge of the table.

"Just like you." We were in each others arms and our lips were bound. She tasted sweet. The muscles tightened beneath her clothing. I lifted her skirt up to take her panties off. There was nothing to take off. "No underpants?"

"I didn't think I would be wearing them for long."

"Smart," I said as I slid my fingers into her. She released a deep moan pulling out my shirt and removing my pants. I could feel her fingers searching for my cock. She caressed it with her fingertips. I could feel myself starting to drip. She took my juices and used it to moisten her fingers while she continued to massage my cock. I caressed her hair and unbuttoned then sucked on her breasts slightly. I felt her squirm, and squeeze me tighter.

She leaned back and was now flat on the table. I lifter her skirt above her hips, she was so well groomed. I could see her spreading herself for me. I sat on the chair and pushed her to the end of the table. Spreading her lips apart I slid my tongue into her. Her legs pulled me towards her. I looked at the mirror and saw that she was squeezing her breasts that made me lick her more.

Her taste was intoxicating. Her clitoris was enflamed. Not being able to contain myself any longer I stood up, lifting her leg so that it was straight on my chest. I was now standing with my pants and underpants at my knees. My cock ached to enter her. I took it in my hand and outlined her slit, sliding it in further with each pass. She looked in my eyes as I dug myself in. I heard her moan loudly, then I heard myself release a loud moan. I slammed into her. Her breath was getting shorter, my cock was dripping from her wetness.

"Yes, baby, you feel so hard," she said.

"You are so tight, your pussy is burning my cock, it is so hot."

I pulled out of her sitting down in the chair, she took my lead and sat on my lap, sliding my cock into her. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders. I could feel her grind me into her. I lifted my hips to slide in to her better. She rocked herself up and down on my cock. I took her breasts in both of my hands. She reached back gaining leverage from the table I felt myself slide in deeper to her. Her body rocked back and forth. I felt my insides heat up, and I could feel my cock dripping wet from her passion. I knew I was about to come. I wrapped my hands around her hips. She was almost jumping on me. I heard her getting louder and louder with each jump.

"Baby, you are getting loud," as I said that I felt scream louder than she was being. She joined in my orgasm. She kissed me and slid herself off slowly.

"Wow, you are still the best baby." I took her hand in both of mine and kissed it.

"This was a great dinner."

She fixed her skirt I heard a noise come from the next room, making me remember that I was not at my house or her house. I waited until she fixed her blouse and I took my jacket and flung it over my shoulder. My shirt was not tucked in, but I made shire that my pants were on correctly.

"You look worried."

I was concerned with what the noise I heard was.

"I just want to make sure we don't wait another month before we see each other again."

"Believe me, I will not wait that long baby," she tiptoed to kiss me. I kissed her deeply.

"Listen, I think you should go out the back way, it will be easier in case someone wonders what we were doing here for so long."

"Okay," she whispered. I looked at her walk out. I still loved those shoes. walked out to find most of the guys from my squad. The began clapping.

"Good job, Detective."

"Did you get what you wanted from her?"

"Was it a hard one, sir."

I stood there taking it. What else could I do. My jacket was flung over my shoulder, my shirt hung out of my pants. My tie was untied. Then I saw the D.A.

"Detective, I see that you have decided to employ some new techniques."

"I got a little carried away," I heard myself say.

"Detective." I heard the lieutenant call from the sea of faces now smiling. I had caught some of the most nefarious criminals, but this act they had witnessed was the one thing that was earning a new level of respect from them. "You know that this is not acceptable behavior, right?"

"I know, sir."

"I need to suspend you for a couple of days."

"Great, I need a nap."

Lieutenant came over and patted my back, the D.A. winked at me, and the guys started clapping once again. I found myself with the energy to just bow to them, and walked away to my place.