All Comments on 'Interruptus'

by MelancholyRose

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gibberish:

and bad GIBBERISH at that.

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Unreadabelus

It is original. It is experimental.

But not everything that is original is good and not every experiment works.

MelancholyRoseMelancholyRosealmost 13 years agoAuthor

When writing it, I didn't intend for it to be at all serious, or to be intended to taken seriously. It was sort of more for giggles than anything. It was something I wrote to amuse myself and thought it may amuse others.

And some of it is supposed to be gibberish, the grammatical errors were intentional to add to the realism.

Whatever I submit next would be an actual story and not a made-up chat log. This was just to start me off on a light-hearted note.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Funny!

That whole thing was hilarious! Very funny. It wasn't erotic at all to me though, still i was laughing so hard at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Drivel

What a waste of time reading this was. Not erotic. Not a story. Precious minutes of my life lost forever.

MelancholyRoseMelancholyRosealmost 13 years agoAuthor

For those who clearly dislike this, I originally tried to get this submitted to "letters and transcripts" but they changed it, and I made sure one of my tags was "comedy" to let people know that, no, it's going to be a little more funny than erotic.

If you're going to post flames, make them constructive criticism instead of whining about how it wasted your time. I'm very open to criticisms, I love to improve my writing, but if you're going to bitch instead of provide it, don't comment, just leave, and I'll try to continue becoming a better writer on my own with help from people who want to give me suggestions, even if they are against my style.

And yes, I'm fully, fully aware that this isn't a "Story". You don't have to actually tell me that, I didn't intend for this to be a story, it was supposed to be something different.

I actually apologize that this didn't end up in the transcripts section instead, it makes it a bit confusing for those expecting an actual story.

Those of you who enjoy it, I'm glad you do, and those who don't, you are fully entitled to your opinion, and I appreciate it either way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

i loved the humor in this! Great job!

my favorite part was "Dude. Therapy. Seek it." lol just awesome.

131817131817over 12 years ago
Two In One

This was funny and at the same time fecking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this story was..

amazing and dont like anything gay but this was good and it made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude...seriously..

"Dude. Therapy. Seek it." great line. Had me laughing. Also the end "oh god.." "eh heh... Could you, by any chance, completely disregard what i just said?" great story overall. I know that you said it wasn't supposed to be a story, but it would've been cool if it had been a story with more chapters. But still, GREAT story. I'm gonna have to check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fucking hilarious

Read that^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lol

Lol I love this so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dick-i am what I eat-does that make you an ass too

Fucking hilarious 🤣. This was weird and wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous