Intertwined Stories Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that our get togethers grew a little wilder. Laura never touched her brother or let him touch her. I would occasionally suck him and let him suck me, other times we brought each other to our climax with our fingers but most of the times we just masturbated inf front of each other, telling our stories, making up some of them. By this time we were letting Raul join us almost every week. The wildest thing we did was for Raul to stand in front of us and let him come on our breasts. We would then rub his come all over our breasts as if it was a beauty cream. Some times he would come while his cock was pointing up and he would spray our faces with his sperm.

Now, I was walking with Mark to his hotel, He had his arm around my shoulders, and I had placed my arm around his waist, I could feel his strong back muscles under my arm. I could feel my nipples growing hard with anticipation and my juices starting to flow. Remembering all this had made me very horny and I wanted to make love to him so bad I could hardly wait to get to the hotel.

To be continued.

12