Intertwined Stories Ch. 04

Story Info
Isabel has a trio with husband and a stranger.
3.1k words
4.21
10.8k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Isabel's story:

I was at the boutique showing a customer some dresses, when my boss, she's a very attractive lady in her mid forties, told me I had a call. It was Mario, he asked me if I could meet him for lunch, I said yes immediately, he was in a meeting with some customers so he agreed to meet at his hotel's restaurant.

I had met Mario a couple of weeks earlier, he was a handsome Italian man, in his early fifties. He was a renown designer in Italy who was touring our country promoting his designs. He had asked me out to lunch and we went to a nearby restaurant. Just after he ordered a bottle of wine, he had pulled my head closer to him and kissed me, I was surprised at first, but I responded to his kiss. He slid his hand inside my blouse, after he undid the top buttons, and pulled one of my breasts out of my bra, squeezing my nipple between her fingers. He finally broke the kiss when the waiter arrived with the wine, my blouse was still open, leaving my breast almost bare but I didn't make any moves to cover myself. The waiter bended down to get a better look and I leaned forward a little so my nipple was visible through the opening of my blouse. Mario had already slid his hand up my thigh and was trying to get his fingers under my panties. I opened my legs a bit, to give him better access and he slid his finger into my vagina. As soon as the waiter left, he kissed me again and inserted a second finger inside me, moving them rapidly, massaging my clit with this thumb. I had a quick, short, unexpected orgasm before the food arrived and when it did, Mario started eating as if nothing unusual had happened. While we ate our food, we made small talk, and when we were having coffee, Mario just said, "I want you to go back to my hotel with me, I want to fuck you."

I wanted to, I wanted it real bad, Mario had really turned me on, he was so sure of himself. But I didn't want to hurt Mark, we had talked about having other sex partners several times, but had never done it actually and I knew what Mark meant was doing it with another couple. So I wasn't sure how we would react if I went with Mario.

I told Mario all this, and he said it was OK, he would be stopping in town again before he flew back to Italy and he said he would call me then to see if I'd made up my mind.

That night after dinner Mark and I were sitting in the living room, watching TV when I told him about Mario and how I hadn't gone to him event hough I wanted to, "Of course you could have gone with him, Isabel." he said, "we have been talking about this for a while and you know I wouldn't mind, but I appreciate what you did," he pulled me closer to him, kissed me and then continued, "We know that fucking some one else doesn't mean we don't love each other any less."

"But we've talked about doing with another couple, but this was different, you weren't there" I said.

Mark replied caressing my leg over my dress, "Well, it just happened that way, but no, I don't mind, I think each one of us should be free to choose whom and when we are going to fuck. Of course I would love to see you fucking another man, but if you really want to fuck somebody and I'm not there, that's fine with me. Hell, just thinking about it has given me a hard on"

I kissed Mark and felt his cock through his pants, just as he said, it was already hard. I took it out and straddled him, I didn't even want to wait to take off my panties, so I just pushed them to side and placed Mark's cock at my opening, sinking into it in one fluid motion. I was so wet it slid easily until it was completely buried in me. I began moving up and down, riding his cock, and even though I was looking at Mark's eyes, I was fantasizing it was Mario inside of me. Mark must have sensed this because he said, "Yes, darling, fuck me, fuck me good, fuck me like you would fuck Mario". I did and soon we exploded in a simultaneous orgasm.

Now I was going to fuck Mario, just the thought made me my juices start flowing. I called Mark, and asked him to join us, I wanted him to watch Mario fucking me, and then I wanted to fuck him too. He said he might be a little late because he had a meeting but would meet us at the hotel as soon as he got free. I didn't know if Mario would agree to having Mark participate but I hoped he would, I was still determined to fuck him and I knew Mark wouldn't mind if he couldn't join us.

I had never been with two men at the same time and the thought made me get even hornier. I was a bit distraught the rest of the morning, and finally, Bobby, my boss told me I could leave a little early, by the expression on her face I though she might have an idea of what I was up to, she probably overheard some of the conversations I had with Mario and Mark. I was the first to arrive at the hotel bar, on the way over I had taken off my bra and panties and now I was only wearing a skirt and a loose knitted pullover. My nipples, which were already hard with expectation, poked through the material. I ordered a glass of red wine while I waited, the waiter, a young man still full of pimples, couldn't help staring at my nipples and blushing scarlet while he fussed with the napkins and a small plate of peanuts, rearranging them several times so he could get a longer look.

Mario arrived first, he was carrying a shopping bag, he came to my table and kissed me, a hard and long kiss, just like the last time. He sat and ordered a beer and he kissed me again while the waiter went to get it, slipping his hand under my skirt. When the waiter came back, he broke the kiss but didn't take his hand off my pussy, he had already inserted a finger in my cunt and mas moving it around it. After leaving the beer on the table, the waiter hovered around the adjacent tables without taking his eyes off me. When Mario had me on the brink of orgasm, he pulled his hand away, and said "Before I make you come, I want you to go to the ladies room and put on this dress," he pointed to the box which he had laid on one of the chairs. "I made it specially for you. Then we will have another drink and go up to my room."

"First there is something I want to tell you." I replied, "I've asked my husband to join us here."

"Have you really?" he asked. He didn't looked surprised.

"Yes, I want him to watch us."

He simply replied "OK," and added, "now go in there and put on the dress."

On an impulse I said, "No. I want you to go in there with me and put it on me yourself."

"OK, but go in first and wait for me," he said, handing me the shopping bag he added "naked."

I was on my way to the ladies room when Mark walked into the bar, I kissed him and pointed to Mario and I told him to go there, introduce himself and wait for us.

I went into the ladies room, before I looked inside the bag I took of my sweater and skirt, then I took my clothes and the bag to one of the cubicles. I took what Mario had brought to one of the cubicles, a black dress and high heeled black shoes. I put the clothes I was wearing inside the bag and stood there waiting for Mario. He came in shortly and stood there, just looking at me for a few minutes. "You're even more beautiful naked than I imagined." he said, taking his cock out of his pants, it was already hard," he walked towards me and added, "Turn around." I did, bending down, putting my hands on the toilet seat, giving Mario a look of my behind. He entered me, with one shove he drove his cock all the way into my cunt, I was so wet with anticipation that it slid in easily. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard until I came, then he pulled out, I sat on the toilet seat and took his cock into my mouth, sucking him passionately until he came in my mouth and all over my tits. "Now clean yourself up and I will wait at the table with your husband." he said, putting his cock back in his pants and walking off. As he was leaving the ladies room a couple of women were coming in, they looked surprised but he simply said, "'Afternoon ladies" and strolled past them. They where aghast when the saw me still sitting in the toilet, totally naked and Mario's come still on my breasts. I just got up and walked to the lavatories to wash myself.

When I walked back to our table all eyes were on me, Mario's dress fit perfectly, it had a plunging neckline that showed the top of my breasts, the nipples outlined perfectly by the thin material, the dress had no back, just a golden chain crisscrossing my back, the skirt began just above my ass and came down to mid-thigh, it was slit on both sides, leaving no doubt that I wasn't wearing anything underneath the dress. I walked slowly across the bar, swinging my hips slightly. When I got to our table I bent down to kiss Mario, I knew the front of my dress would drop giving them a full view of my breasts and nipples, then I kissed Mark and asked him to move over, so I could sit between them, there was a fresh glass of wine waiting for me, I raised my glass and took a sip and then I kissed them both again, this time lightly, just brushing their lips so they could taste the wine in mine. I took their hands and placed them on my thighs and they started caressing them. We finished our drinks and went up to Mario's room. As we walked across the lobby, everybody turned to stare at me, I was between the two men, my arms in theirs and with every step the dress parted to show my legs.

Once in his room, Mario called room service and ordered a bottle of wine and some apetizers "Take off the dress." He said, I stood up between them, Mark was sitting on one of the chairs and Mario in another one, I slipped the dress over my head and sat on the sofa facing them. "Open your legs and show us your cunt." Mario added. I spread my legs and opened my pussy lips, running my fingers inside my lips, sticking first one finger and then two into my vagina. There was a knock on the door and Mario stood up to open it, he let the waiter in, I just kept masturbating. Mario took his time signing the check, the waiter pretending he wasn't looking but I saw him watching my reflexion in the mirror. He was a young man and I could see a definite bulge under his trousers.

Mario poured three glasses of wine, handing one to Mark, he sat by my side on the sofa and started caressing my breasts and feeding me little sips of wine. I looked at Mark, he was watching Mario as he ran his hands all over my breasts, he was stroking his cock through his pants. Mario started kissing me on the mouth, swirling his tongue inside it, I kept fingering myself and after a few moments I came. Mario stood up to take off his clothes and standing in front of me, placed his cock in front of me. I started sucking him until he was completely hard again, then he pulled my up from the sofa and sat on it, I straddled him and guided his cock inside my cunt, I was with my back to Mario so Mark could get a good view of his cock sliding in and out of my pussy while I rode him. Mark stood up and took up his clothes, he sat back again and kept masturbating while he was watching us. Then I asked him to come over and I started sucking his cock. It felt wonderful having a cock inside my pussy and another one in my mouth, I started coming again, Mario pushed me forward and stuck a finger in my ass, intensifying my orgasm.

I had stopped riding Mario's cock and sucking Mark's while my orgasm racked my whole body. When Mario felt it subsiding, he told Mark to lie on the bed, he pushed me gently away his cock sliding out of me and told me to get on top of Mark. I did and started riding his cock, feeling for the first time in my life the feel of two different cocks inside my cunt, one right after the other one. Mark began to knead my breasts, rolling the nipples between his fingers, then he began sucking them. Mario was standing on the side of bed, he pulled my head towards his cock and I began to suck it, I could taste my come on his cock. He slid one of his hands down my back and slid a finger inside my ass while I kept ridding Mark's cock. The he slipped in another finger, and when he felt my asshole relaxing he pulled his cock out of my mouth and got on the bed between Mark's legs. He pressed the head of his cock against my anus opening it, then he penetrated my behind with one shove. I let our a gasp, Mark had stopped moving and we lay there for a few moments, the three of us motionless. I had two cocks buried to the hilt inside me. I started rocking my hips, Mark and Mario started moving too, until we got the rhythm just right, then both of them were fucking me hard. Mario had one of my tits in his hand and Mark the other one, both were squeezing them and pinching my nipples. I kissed Mark, shoving my tongue deep into his mouth and Mario was biting my earlobes and neck. I started coming like never before, spasm after spasm shook my body. Mark was the first to come in my pussy, I felt the head of his cock expanding inside me, he pushed his cock all the way in spurting his semen into me. A few seconds later, Mario rammed his cock all the way in and started coming in my ass. And I just kept coming and coming in what seemed like a never ending orgasm.

Mario got off me and dropped on the bed, I slid from above Mark and lay between them, we were all still panting. I was totally satisfied, having had two cocks inside all possible places. Having fucked a man in front of my husband. Mario was the first one to get out of bed heading for the bathroom to take a shower, he said he had to go to another meeting but that we could take our time before we left, and we were free to finish the wine and take a shower if we wanted. After Mario left, Mark and I had another glass of wine and took a shower together. When I was washing his cock, it started to get hard again. I was too sore to fuck again, and I didn't think I could reach another orgasm, so I got down on my knees and sucked Mark's cock until he came in my mouth. Then I washed him clean, we dressed and left the hotel.

Mark's story:

It was very exciting to watch Isabel with Mario, I really turned me on to see her naked, sitting on the couch, masturbating for us, and then his hands caressing all her body. Then I watched with mounting excitement as she sucked him and fucked him. But the best part of the afternoon was when Isabel got on top to fuck me and Mario fucked her in the ass. I was kind of exciting to feel another man's cock rubbing against mine through the thin membrane that separated Isabel's vagina from her rectum. Also, I had never seen Isabel, so excited, so all in all it was a very exciting afternoon for both of us.

The following night Mario invited us to have lunch at a restaurant downtown, he had to take a flight back home to Italy in the evening. At lunch he said he wanted Isabel to model clothes for him, he said he had been struck by her beauty and her sexual aura since he met her, he wanted to design a line of very sensual clothing and he wanted her to be the principal model when he presented it next summer in Rome. Isabel was delighted with the idea. We didn't talk about the previous evening during lunch, but there was a definite feel of sexual tension between the three of us. Then Mario had to leave to catch his plane, Isabel said we would drive him to the airport so we left the restaurant together. When we got to the car and before we even left the parking lot, Isabel pulled out Mario's cock and got on top of him. She fucked him all the way to the airport, getting all kinds of looks from people in other cars. She must have come at least a couple of times, and just before we got to the airport Isabel was sucking Mario's cock making him come in her mouth. We just left Mario at the sidewalk, and headed home.

As soon as we were on the freeway, Isabel took my cock out of my pants and started sucking me, fingering herself to another orgasm, later she told me it was the fourth, she had come three times fucking Mario. When I was about to come, I pulled out of the freeway at an exit, and parked just to the side of the access road and came in Isabel's mouth.

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers