All Comments on 'Interview with a Lesbian Ch. 01'

by Parkerslove40

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyalmost 6 years ago
No one commented? Are they all dumb?

I can relate to this - to a certain degree.

I have never been made to feel dirty, or outcast, of just plain 'wrong' - I'm simply scared to come out of the closet (at home at least), because of that.

My mother is devout Catholic, and my Step-father would use any excuse to give me a damn good seeing to, now I'm old enough. I dare not tell Mam I'm Gay. I do like guys (pretty guys anyway), but I prefer girls (they're so much sweeter - in every respect ;)

My 'Brief History' story, tells the tale as it is (was).

My After School Delight (only Part 1), tells of my first love, but unlike in the story, we were just 13 at the time. Parts 2 onward are mostly fiction.

The Gymnastics Team also happened, but that was at school, and there weren't five of them (I wished there had been - hence the story).

Am I bad or what? :D

Also Amanda Jane is true (albeit exaggerated in places).

If you find this, and you think it interests you - send me a PM :)

Either way - Thanks for Sharing :)

(I'm off to read the rest now - he he ;)

Macey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous