Intimacy with Songbird Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers

"That was about two months before I married Mark. I was a virgin but I knew exactly what I was doing. Could you not tell that in my smile?

I began a slow, determined stroke keeping my cock deep.

"Ahhhh! It's good!" She breathed.

"You are absolutely marvelous young lady." I returned, my hands lightly holding her buttocks.

"Not so young anymore." She said. "I actually thought about this numerous times when I was in my 20s."

"If I had only known." I replied.

"You know now."

I wanted to proceed with a slow, passionate rhythm, but it was not to be.

I found myself in the unusual predicament of having to follow a woman's rhythm. Erin was in her sexual groove and she was revving up in quick increments.

We were soon fucking double-time and I was happy I had taken the pill. Otherwise, she would have withered my cock long minutes ago. I was on auto, with no desire to orgasm, just to keep the pace going.

Fortunately, I suppose, it was Erin who broke stride and became still. I took the opportunity to roll her to her back without losing penetration. She pulled her knees high and back with her hands supporting her thick delectable thighs. We began to fuck in earnest once more and did so for the longest time, until my back needed a rest.

"Weeeeee! I needed that!" She laughed. "Let's do something else to give me a little rest."

She was being kind to the old guy!

I lifted off from her moving to the left, her right, and maneuvered her to her left side.

She knew instantly my intentions as I moved in close behind her and lifted her right leg, bending her knee. I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy until I found her hole and entered her.

It was.doggy, but I was in my element. I was stroking against Erin's gorgeous ass.

"I didn't wear you out I hope?" Erin quizzed.

"I can use a moment." I replied.

"Did you take a pill?" She queried.

"Woman! That is a very inappropriate question."

She laughed. "I know, but I like teasing you. It sure is rock hard!"

"That's all you need to be concerned about." I chided, with a teasing tone.

I fucked Erin, with a moderate rhythm, long minutes like this, rubbing her back, fondling her nearest tit and generally exploring her body with my free hand, the other resting my head.

"Ouuuuu!" I had actually heard a soft different type moan.

"What are you doing over there sugar?" I asked suspiciously.

"Playing with my pussy." She replied. "Somebody has to!"

I pulled slowly out of her. "Ohhhhh really! You're saying I'm neglecting my duties as an attentive lover, are you!" I said humorously. "Bring that thing up here!" I directed, rolling to my back and spreading my hands, waving my fingers towards my head.

"You are soooo bad!" Erin teased, as she flipped over, straddling my body and maneuvering her ass forward over my head.

I soon had a handful of gorgeous, ample ass and looking upon a most lovely pussy. I put my mouth to it kissing it tenderly, before pushing my tongue between the tight and puffy lips. The lass was a mouth full.

"You loving man!" She whispered.

Her ass was soon riding my face as her lustful moans became continuous. I wrapped my arms around the bottom of her thighs, knowing when her orgasm hit I would have to hold her ass in place.

"Alex! It's good!" She moan. "I'm close!

Moments later her body locked up in orgasm and she tried to lift, but I held her in check as her body trembled and quaked. She felt forward and I let her lay long moments, catching her breath.

I slid my head from beneath her and quickly maneuvered to my knees, moving in close behind her, holding my cock and probing her pussy.

"I love your ass sugar." I said lovingly as I pushed into her. She had adjusted her stance slightly to allow it.

"And I love your cock Alex." She returned.

I began a slow rhythm but was soon pushing strenuously and determinedly against her ass with a moderate rhythm.

"I'm going to come in you Erin!"

"I would not have it any other way." She said with a positive, if not demanding, tone.

My eyes took in the overall woman, her content demeanor to be on her knees, desirous of the outcome.

I pushed into her deep as the orgasm gripped me. I hoped my deep, some what loud groan did not scare her.

When I pulled out of her, she maneuvered to her back, scooting down to envelop me with her legs and placed me to her. I was still firm and rigid and we coupled easily.

"A good tight fit. I don't want it to leak out quite yet." Erin said with intent. "Mark says, when he comes in me, it's like marking his territory. Do you think that way also?"

"Yes. I think I do. It's a good thought." I replied.

"Then, for a brief time my body, soul and pussy belongs to you." Erin said lovingly, pulling me tight against her as I stroked slowly into her.

We remained quiet for a few long minutes, just fucking tenderly. Me, cradling her in my arms.

"You're not going to stop, are you?" She whispered.

Her ass had been responding actively the last minute or so.

"I would not let you up even if you wanted." I assured her. "I'm enjoying your pussy way too much. You just let your desires guide you."

"I think my desire is to come again."

As before, I was soon following Erin's rhythm as she lost herself in seemingly all-consuming lust.

"Grip my ass!" She demanded. "Hurry! Grip is hard! Ohhh fuck!. Don't stop!"

She was huffing and puffing now like a woman in labor. Her body quaked hard as she arched her back in orgasm.

"Oh godddd! Oh godddd! It's good!" She muttered with labored breath before breaking out into hearty laughter.

"You're a crazy lady." I teased.

"Forgive me. Fucking and orgasms make me happy." She laughed

"You make me happy!" I returned. "I'm glad I have the opportunity to make you happy."

Erin and I played on the bed for a good hour. She spread her pussy wide enough this time for me to discern a proper hole, watching my come leak from her, much to her embarrassment, when I mentioned it.

She wholeheartedly accepted my suggestion that I retrieve a washcloth and clean her up a bit for a quick nibble.

"While you are in there wash up for me." She directed

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. But just a little. While you please me."

At her direction, we assumed a l 69 position after the prep. Her sucking my cock was timid but pleasurable. I brought her to a quick orgasm.

Then, we discussed the future and came to the same conclusion. We would continue our "secret" affair, if her mother agreed to watch the children and cover for us, of course.

To date - six months and counting.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,114 Followers
12