Into the Abyss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter looked so forlorn as they left him in the parking lot next to his car that Rick almost felt sorry for him, but not quite. The Porsche roared off into the night barely giving Peter and Patty a chance to call a hurried goodnight. All's fair fellow he thought as Peter vanished into the rear view mirror. You had your chance -- now she's mine.

Of course she was pouting -- giving him the silent treatment all the way home, speaking only to give him directions. She huffed out of the car the moment it stopped at the curb, slamming the door. He smiled patiently and leaned over to pick up her purse. "You'll be needing this," he said catching up to her on the sidewalk. As he handed it to her he slid his business card into the outside pocket. She coldly observed the card slide in just before she snatched the bag from him. "If you tear that up in a fit of temper, you'll never forgive yourself," he said and then pulled her close pinning her arms to her sides he lowered his head. She could have turned away, refusing him access, but he knew she wouldn't. Her mouth opened under his and their tongues warred with each other until she surrendered and sucked him into her eager mouth. He continued to ravish that mouth hungrily taking everything she gave and demanding more, pouring all of himself into those few moments in the porch light -- praying that it was enough. He felt her knees buckle and knew that if he didn't stop he never would.

She was panting as he began to pull away. "No... wait," she began.

He put his fingers gently over her mouth. "You have my number," he said. "Call me soon." And he turned his back and walked away. It was one of the hardest things he'd ever done in his life and he could all but hear her little foot stamp on the sidewalk in frustration. She might be totally pissed off again, but she would call -- he was sure of it.

12