All Comments on 'Into the Fire'

by MayhemLass

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
f-cynyrf-cynyrabout 18 years ago
sizzling

as always. Another well written and sexy story . This one is amazing, character driven, and the sex scenes between two women is awesome. I could not stop reading, that final scene in the changing room wow, .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Hot

In fact the secretion is in large part produced by the kidneys (certainly not from that tiny gland!), but as long as the women pees before sex, the secretion is very dilute urine, and when mixed with the glandular secretions, I can attest that it tastes quite nice. Scientificly its poses an intersting ? as to what it is for, but we don't have to worry about that.

avoncallingavoncallingabout 18 years ago
loved it

awesome job portraying the characters

TE999TE999almost 18 years ago
A Sequel, Please!

This is a well written and very sensual story. However, there is one problem: these women need to be together, and soon! I hope you're working on a sequel, and don't leave this story line hanging. Good luck and happy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very

Bemusing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hung out to dry

leaving the reader hanging is disrespectful and a lazy way out of producing a good ending. If I want real life and lousy or non-existent endings I can read the paper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good!

I loved reading your story - and i sure dont mind the semi open ending.

to the opposite...

I have no doubt that they will end up being together - and yes there will be most likely some difficulties that they will have to overcome, but i don't think that there is the need for us to be there and read about it, when all you need to know is... they found eachother.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

I will willing walk Into the Fire, if it's as wonderful as this. Eroticism at its best.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Lovely story

and you tell it well. You convey Steph's growing awareness of her life being less satisfying than it used to, and with that knowledge she begins to hope for relief, perhaps escape or evolution.

I'm looking forward to reading your second chapter of this story.

I hesitate to offer guidance to authors because they give us so much. Still, when Steph opened her thighs wider to give "unfettered egress" I think you meant "unfettered access". Egress means exit. And I was bemused at your use of "bemused." Of course, the context of your storytelling made your meaning easy to figure out.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous