Into the Forbidden Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack plays with Elisa.
1.1k words
4.16
49.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was worried, his daughter spent most of her time on the computer. It didn't always used to be like that. Elisa used to go out with her friends, but lately she seemed to be putting more energy in that damn computer and there were perverts out there on the internet. He knew because he was one of them. Elisa had gone to visit Tracy so Jack decided it was time to see what his daughter had been doing on that computer. He slipped into her bedroom and noticed the webcam he had bought her for her birthday last year, she had begged for it; telling him that if he bought the webcam for her he would be the best dad in the world. Jack sat down at her computer and moved the mouse towards the hidden instant message. It was an old one, that looked somewhat familiar. He frowned as he read it and felt his cock get hard. Mmm, he had been chatting with his daughter all along? Jack smiled evily, well then it was time to have another chat with naughtybabygirl.

--

I sat down at my computer that evening and signed onto yahoo messenger. Iluvyunggirls imed me immediately.

Iluvyunggirls:Hey sexy haven't seen you in awhile.

Naughtybabygirl: Yeah, I know...busy with real life

Iluvyunggirls: Turn on your webcam baby.

I pointed my webcam towards my pussy and turned it on...

Iluvyunggirls: Mmm, but babygirl I want to see your face when I bring you to ecstasy.

I smirked and pointed the webcam towards my face.

Naughtybabyggirl:Better?

Iluvyunggirls:Yes, and you're very gorgeous hon.

Naughtybabygirl: Thank you!

Iluvyunggirls: Touch yourself baby, I want to see what you look like when you cum.

Naughtybabygirl: You want to see your little girl cum daddy?

Jack groaned as his daughter typed the words and watched closely as her hand went down south. He unbuckled his pants and started to stroke himself.

Iluvyunggirls: Yeah thats it baby stroke yourself...make yourself wet for daddy.

Elisa moaned softly and closed her eyes totally forgetting that she was on her webcam and succumbed to her naughty desires of fucking her daddy. Her hand slowly slid up to her shirt raising it and began to pinch her nipples. She bucked against her chair as she felt herself getting closer to cumming.

Jack smirked as his plan came together.He stood up,zipped up his pants, and then knocked gently on Elisas door. There was just a moan, she must've been caught up in masturbating thinking about her dad. Jack pushed the door open slowly and felt his cock strain against his pants.

"ELISA!" Jack yelled making her snap out of her state of lust for a few seconds.

Elisa gasped as she came hearing her father scream her name. Wait, her father screamed her name? She turned quickly and saw her father standing before her. Uh oh, I'm in trouble, she thought.

"Daddy I can explain!" Elisa said as he walked towards her computer.

Elisa tried desperately to keep him from seeing what she had been typing but failed miserably. He pushed her to the side and his eyes widened in surprise. Elisa didn't realize he was faking shock. Jack glared at his young daughter.

"I spend tons of money on getting you a laptop and a webcam and this is how you repay me, acting like a slut on the computer!" Jack snapped

"I ...no daddy." Elisa said looking away quickly, feeling ashamed

"So you want to fuck your daddy do you?" Jack said, it was then that he noticed tons of other ims behind his. His eyes flashed in jealousy. That meant other men were looking at his sexy daughter. Jack pushed her on the bed, unclasped her bra, and pulled her panties down.

"I should spank you again you naughty girl." Jack said as his hands grazed her ass.

"No daddy, please don't." Elisa whimpered

Smack!

"Daddy!" She screamed in pain

Smack!

"Please, daddy I'm sorry." Elisa cried out

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Elisa felt her pussy tingle the more her dad slapped her ass. She felt his hand linger and rub it gently for a minute to ease the pain and then once again SMACK!

"I told you not to act like a little slut." He yelled as he smacked her.

The more Jack spanked his daughter the more im's began to pop up.

Elisa whimpered in pain as Jack stopped slapping her. He was breathing hard, not only was he hard as a rock but now anyone who was paying much attention could see a precum spot on his pants.

"So you want to act like a little slut huh? Spread your legs."

Elisa spread her legs obediently and felt his cock tease her pussy mercilessy.

"Is this what you wanted baby girl? You want my cock inside your pussy?" Jack whispered huskily

"I...." Elisa was unable to speak,

By now tons of ims had popped up, with suggestions such as "fuck her pussy" or "Make her suck your cock." Jack walked over to her computer and smiled.

"It seems your fans want you to be punished Elisa, we wouldn't want to disappoint them." He said as he walked back to her "Besides, I think you want this." He began to tease her with his cock once more. "Do you want this baby girl? Do you want your daddy to fuck your wet pussy with his big hard cock?"

"Yes daddy" Elisa whispered after a few moments of silence.

He smiled, and then pushed himself deep into her pussy enjoyin the cries of ecstasy. He knew she wasn't a virgin but god she was so damn tight. He moaned in ecstasy as she moved in rhythm with him, tightening her pussy around his hard cock.

"Ohh god, Elisa you're so tight." he mumbled

He pounded into her over and over, grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples.

"Ohhh daddy, please fuck me harder." Elisa moaned

"You want to be daddy's slut babygirl? You want me to fuck you like the slut you are, hmmm is that it?" He said in her ear "Does it turn you on that so many guys from around the world are watching you get fucked by your dad."

She nodded and he pounded into her harder, it turned him on too. Not only was he being watched but he was showing every pervert that Elisa belonged to him. He was claiming her as his own. Jack felt his balls tighten and cum begin to flow through his cock as he came deep inside her. She cried out in pleasure. Jack stood up, turned to his daughter and said "Goodnight naughty baby girl."