All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 06'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
getting even better

your story keeps getting better and better can not wait for the next chapter

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Oh wow! So Amber had everything about her taken away and starting over with a blank life. This has got to be hard on Draven to be so close to his mate that he knows they are to each other and she has no clue at all who he is. I can only hope that he cant stay away from her and like it was told to him before the longer and farther mates stay apart the more they will be drawn together and looks like it is happening already but Amber has no idea of it. I cant wait to see what happens next and I can only hope that he stands up to his father and goes after what he knows what should be.

Is there a stork on the way to a certain house maybe?! Oh I really hope so that would make all the unhappy things that have been happening seem tiny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
yay!

Yay! Its mee again xD omg I can't believe amber got her memories erased.. It must be killing draven knowing his mate forgot about him... And you have no idea how happy it made me to see your story on the new stories list : ) definitely made my day! Please update soon! I'm literally dying to see what happens next!

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Well

Congrats you have ruined my day. I am so depressed now. How could you do that to the couple I wanted together more than any other. I loved the whole Amber/Draven mating. Now I am so sad. I hate what has been done to Amber and the way Eian didn't give her a second thought and just fucked his mate. Well happy for him. He stuffs her life but he is happy with his mate. So now I am pissed and depressed. Sigh. Hope the next chapter is posted soon and things are fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story.

I love this story, I hope there are alot more to come.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Brilliant!

Damn, gotta find a way to fill in the time between instalments somehow! Tried playing the waiting game, but I keep losing... LOL

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

You know I'm a+ big fan, so I have to be honest. The beginning didn't work for me. First, you didn't explain the wierd comment Amber made at the end of last chapter to Fi when she said 'then convince me Amber's dead'. Then, I don't think Fiona would be able to just switch gears and have sex after finding out how much Amber is hurting and being forced to use her ability to do something she didn't believe in but knew she had to. I just don't think it's in her nature to watch Amber trudge home miserably and turn around and jump Eian's bones and be all happy. It just doesn't fit her personality. She'd be more likely to be upset and be disappointed with Eian, not wanting to accept that this is how it had to be or if she accepted it she'd not be happy about it. She'd dwell on it for a bit.

Overall I don't understand what shape Amber is in now. Why is she not looking like herself, acting like herself or remembering Draven? That's why I wish you would have explained what Fi did to her. Overall, I think this whole thing is cruel. I have to wonder from what we saw of Aramis, if his only reaction would be to terminate Amber. I mean, he clearly doesn't hate weres. I know Fi isn't the heir but she is pretty dear to Aramis and he didn't try to stop her from being with Eian. And ok, Eian is an alpha who is one of the original weres or something (can't remember exactly) and has a title, but I feel like Aramis does care about their happiness. Why would Alaron think he can be with a human?

I am intrigued by this whole other side of Draven. The way he was portrayed was as the scientific loner with no hint he'd not been like that his whole existance. I am happy there is someone who can see past his bull by being able to read him. I am also looking forward to getting a glimpse into this vampire world when we were so focussed on weres all this time. And I hope you tell us more about vamps being able to have kids which surprised me. Not sure if the heirarchy will tell us but how does being turned vs being a born vampire

I hope things work out for Draven and Amber as they both deserve it and they make such a great couple b/c of their differences in personallity. I hate what is being done to her. She is being forced to have her mind manipulated and to be miserable b/c she is his mate and loves him. It's really sad. You must fix it :)!!!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
New Amber

okay the red hair is good, but the nerdy, clumsy, and running late Amber. What did Fi do to her? She is now the complete opposite of the strong, confidante, intelligent Doctor that is Amber. Is this what happens when you ask someone to kill you as Amber did in the last chapter? Well so far I hate this new Amber. Of course I know the storyline calls for Draven to be strong and protect Amber, I just hope he comes to his senses fast and realizes he can better protect her if he's with her. Then the real Amber can come back and kick Draven ass for putting her in this situation to begin with.

You gave us a few new characters that might be fun to follow. Natasha is going to be a handful for Draven I think. And will Draven really be able to join Natasha and Patrick in the "DRU" or will his love for Amber prevent him from killing again. How will Natasha and Patrick help/hurt Draven with his "mate" issue?

You really are killing me with these cliff hangers, you truly have developed an "artform" for leaving me hanging. hehe he

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

Great story, though I will be really happy when AMber is back to herself. Gosh she is clumsy.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
So that's what it means.........!

That Amber is dead.

You know why this works for me.Cos now I have no clue what will happen!!!All the characters are acting quite strangely and very unpredictably which for me is very important right now.I am actually chomping at my bits to see what happens next!!

I have to say though that I agree with cannd that Fi having sex so soon after "killing" Amber was strange but i am very sure that there will be an explanation.

Kudos

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Amber is dead...

Long live Amber! Brilliant! Give her a new personality and suppress the original. Wow! I thought Fiona might be pregnant. Great chapter, even though it is heart-wrenching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I don't understand

Why would Draven's father want Amber killed? Just because Draven is a high eschelon vampire and she's a werewolf?

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
WHOOOO!

I'm titillated by the depth you're giving your characters! Until this sequel, Draven pretty much stayed in the shadows, coming to the fore whenever he was needed, but only just long enough to give input. Now we are given glimpses into his past, and events and situations that helped to make him the man he is today! I like that the focus has begun to center on the Vampires, and this is the perfect time for the introduction of new personalities!

INTERESTING twist in the 'death' of Amber! It's like Fiona made her a clean slate and sketched an entirely different person to take her place! It appears that she is also living and working in human society AS a human (?) which is quiet clever, since the farther away she is from people, places, events and things that could possibly tweak residual memories of her past life and Draven, the better! It also shows me that Draven wasn't attracted to just her intelligence, beauty, quick wit, and her status in the pack community - but that a deeper part of her called to him.

Loved the interaction between Alaron and Ericka! That young man is getting comfortable in his skin, it seems, and becoming more lovable with each page you write. I look forward to getting more insight into both he and Erika.

Though I love anything you write about Eian or Eian and Fiona, it seemed out of character, for BOTH of them, to launch into full heated sex play after having to make such a devastating decision and going through something so heart rending as 'killing off' Amber. :/

As usual, I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter of your wonderful story! Thank you so much for your commitment to entertaining us!

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
Great!

As always, great turn for you characters. I cannot wait to read more of this exiting devepment in your characters.......;-)

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Great story

please post again soon. I want more. I hope his father is not that much of a bastard. Draven need some life other then work....LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous