All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 07'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

Oh wow this is going to be so hard on Draven he has to get married and the fact that his father is going to pick the wife oh this is just going to be worse then anything I think. In just a few days no doubt at all. Wonder if the woman is already picked out for Draven?

Yayayay for Fi and Eian!!!

I just cant see Erika and Al not finding a way to be together there will be a way and just like there will be a way for Draven and Amber to be together. Cant wait for the next chap with Draven and Amber and see if any of what was taken from her memory starts to maybe slip back?

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
the hell has yet to come

i think fiona is going to open up a can of whoop ass on old gramps. and then the rest of the hide bound council

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
great chapter

definitely a 5 star chapter and then some really enjoyed the story line time to let fiona loose on grand pappy

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Poor Draven

He's dying by inches on the inside.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Loved this chapter

Oh how disappointed I will be if you marry Draven of and not to Amber. He needs to grow some balls and forget about being the heir to his a-hole father and tell his uncaring father to f===k off. How does he think Amber would take it if he went and fathered a child to someone else. It is WRONG!!

Oh on other note I am happy for Al and maybe he can ask Fi to change his mate or get permission from the council to change his mate.

It still amazes me how little Fi and Eian think of poor Amber as the pack alpha his has really disappointed me, why isn't Amber under his protection so that if the vamps wanted to take her out it would start a war. Hope next chapter will NOT have Draven giving in to his stupid father wants. That would ruin the entire story for me.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Brilliant!

I'm seriously loving this story! Great characters, great plot, and great storytelling. Thank you so much author, for your efforts.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

alaron really is growing up now!

poor draven, his father really is a heartless SOB.

can't wait for the twists and turns in the next chapter.

elsanguineelsanguineabout 13 years ago
Aha!

Can't believe Alaron's grown from a jerk to this little cutey here. Lol. I almost am starting to like his character! Actually, I hope you solve his problem too. If he can't turn Erika... that'd be quite sad too.

It's nice that you're alternating btw this light hearted side and the more tense one of Draven. Hahaha now I'm just DYING to know about Draven! Don't make us wait too long!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Pregnant

Boy did you slip that one in. Fi and Eian are going to have a baby or will it be a liter? And although you said this wasn't a chapter about Draven and Amber, you gave us just enough info to keep that storyline fresh. As for Al and Erika, now you have another couple in love to write about. I like that Erika had decided Al was gay, why else was he not responding to her babydoll nighties? And the way they finally came together. Al for all his attempts at doing what he thought was the right thing, finally subcomes to lust. That he took his time w/Erika was so unselfishly Al. The boy is growing up! As always, I await your next installment.

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
ShangHannah!

I gobbled this chapter up! Now I have to go back and SAVOUR it! Who said that was a bad thing?!

Great job! Looking forward to what comming!

green2ballsgreen2ballsabout 13 years ago
WOW

I love it, what can I say, everybody else think the same as I do .

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

I really am a fan. Great chapter as always. Can't wait for the next one.

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
aww

I read TLAW

and now ITVL

... so addicting .... I feel bad for Draven ... I sure hope he gets his Amber back... And have Erika turned into an immortal ... Vampire or were ... But on to the next.chapter ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous