All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 14 Epilogue'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG

what a frightening way to go - such great work... fantastic all the way.. thanks for letting us go on an intriguing journey... looking forward to more more more please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Closure... and yet anticipation

I really thought the shower was a sweet touch to the story. And thank you for giving us a proper ending like this. Really loved it!

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
excellent ending to a great story

this is my favorite story of yours was well written imaginative and very interesting now i get to go on to your new story

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
hey i got a mention!!

My dear you are most welcome for the little feedback I left. You tied up a lot of lose ends, but left a few open for more story lines. It is always a pleasure to read you work and looking forward to more.

musecuesmusecuesalmost 13 years ago
mental labyrinth

Wow... I think you made me picture HP's maze you know with all those wild stuff going on. I thought it was really interesting how a mind can literally be a maze like that. Very unique. And I must say that this is the best ending I've read so far!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

for more than clearing up those few loose ends. I thought the surprise baby shower was a really sweet surprise and the way you had the three Culzean men working together was a really a nice sign of the future to come. (maybe in a story maybe not). The whole exploration of the mind was superb. We all have secrets we hope stay buried in our minds and just the thought of someone being able to get to those secrets is scary. To say nothing of the whole complete memory of ones life disappearing is unfathomable.

Thank again for clearing up those loose ends and maybe leaving a few crumbs for a future series. I mean at some point you should let us know what name Draven and Amber chose for their daughter!

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

as always you did a wonderful job.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
awesome as always

and thanks for tying up the loose ends for us

Mega15Mega15almost 13 years ago
great

this was a great story hope you write more about these people soon :D

AlecrireAlecrirealmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

This chapter was totally unexpected! I thought you were finished with chapter 13... but this totally blew my mind. Thank you for this extra chapter. I really loved it.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Wow!

Gruesome punishment. But what would any of us do to protect our children? I am glad that you wrote this-I wasn't sure that the story was finished when you started the next series. Well written.

icegirl81icegirl81over 12 years ago
Loved it to bits :)

Loved everything about this story :)

GlosUKGlosUKabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Have spent the long Easter weekend reading this and TLAW and look forward to more of your stories. Congratulations.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

From beginning to the end. Good to see the strong family bond throughout the series. Love does conquer all! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love your writing

love your stories been reading the all weekend, only complaint would be i felt this ended a bit too soon, but loved it all the same. well done keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb

I truly appreciated your twists and skilled writing throughout the series, I enjoyed both To Love a Were and this one. Talented

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

OMG, when I read "Benedicta killed my mate so I killed her" I flipped so hard, thinking oh man I feel 10 more chapters coming my way, and on the last page of the freaking last chapter. Oh you're good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

ur stories riviting keeps me coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

I enjoyed you story very much and look forward to more such works from you.

summerpointsummerpointover 8 years ago
more

this was my favorite story out of the whole trilogy!!! i loved the romance, passion, drama, and turmoil wrapped up in one lol. i was wondering if you'd every do a fluffy short story on everyone pregnant or shortly after they have they're babies. you give a brief introduction to the were, hybrid and vampire children in pushing boundaries, but it was confusing trying tot figure out who was who.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous