Introducing Mark Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers

"When will daddy have sex with me?" Julie asked with concerned look on her youthful, pretty face.

"Not for some time, dear, but it will happen."

Part 3:

Julie lay in her bed that night. Her mind churned with the load of new information about the unsuspected family secret. She had traveled from innocence to depravity, first with her aunt a few days ago, and now with her own mother. These erotic couplings contrasted with the brief touches she had shared with her friend. She was forbidden to tell Lisa about what had happened. Julie closed her eyes and sleep took her away from the lewd thoughts.

Julie woke up refreshed a few hours later; it was three AM. She felt something pressing against her bare leg and retrieved the little vibrator from under the covers. She had just received the belated birthday present from her mother last evening. Julie had been holding it when she fell asleep. She had to smile; the little toy glowed in the dark. The sensations in her groin had abated after the sexy actions with her mom and Aunt Robin, but Julie now wanted to try her gift. This is so naughty, she thought, as she flipped the switch and felt it come alive in her hand. She rubbed it on the outside of her cunnie; it felt nice and tingly. Her pussy was moist and she edged the tip inside. A small twinge of discomfort caused her to slip the slim vibrator in more carefully.

Yeah, it felt good inside too. Julie wondered why her mother gave her the gift to open privately. Maybe she could ask Emma about how to use it tomorrow, or maybe she could ask her aunt. Julie thought about Emma and Robin naked together; then she pulled out the vibrator and turned it off. Soon she was asleep again.

When the house was quiet the next day she located her mother and they retreated to her mom's room to talk about sex toys. Emma opened a box from the back of her closet and laid out a collection of vibrators, dildoes, beads, and other items on the bed.

"Take off your clothes, honey," Emma urged. She began to disrobe. Julie paused a moment to admire her mom's large pendulant breasts and then began to remove her own apparel. Soon they were engrossed in the amusing collection that was strewn across the bed. Julie watched her mother play, then Julie did herself, Emma did her little daughter, and then they did each other. With Emma's help, Julie experienced two gratifying climaxes; Julie brought off Emma, making her mom groan. In the end they pushed the toys onto the floor and cuddled together, kissing and touching each other gently. Sex Education had been so wimpy, Julie thought.

Now, besides her own little vibrator, Julie had several borrowed dildoes in her room, concealed under the sweaters in the bottom drawer. These were enjoyable little devices, but not entirely satisfying. She visited Robin.

"How are you doing, baby," Robin asked. "You have experienced so much in the past few days that your little head must be dizzy."

"It's not so bad now, Robin. It was a shock, but I understand why we do it. I feel so much more relaxed now, and I am not so disturbed... uh, excited when I see Mark or my dad half naked. I have a problem. Do you know about the sex toys?"

"Yes, honey, Emma told me you have been experimenting."

"Well, they are nice, and I climaxed a few time with them, but they are not satisfying, like... like when you or Emma are with me."

"I know, baby," Robin replied. She recognized the need in Julie's face and began to slip out of her clothes. "Even Professor Nusselheim recognized this fact. For that reason he realized that masturbation was not sufficient to alleviate sexual stress. He understood that contact between two people was the only way to bring about complete sexual pleasure and genuine comfort."

Seeing her aunt begin to disrobe, Julie began to remove her own clothing, feeling her urges grow in her young pelvis. "Why is that, Robin dear?" she asked as she took off her training bra.

"Nusselheim was some kind of a biologist, but some the theories in the Nineteenth Century were silly, so he attributed it to magnetism or electrical flow between the two people. I'm sure that now there would be some better explanation. It may be linked to the inability to tickle oneself." She slid down her panties.

"Oh yeah, that's right; you can't tickle yourself." Julie's panties dropped to the floor and she let her finger linger on her damp slit.

"It's that magic touch, honey. Come over here and we can share some magic touches together." Robin opened her arms to her niece. "Whatever the reason, it feels so much better to have someone else touch you."

They sat together on Robin's bed and kissed and touched until their bodies began to flush with excitement. "I want to show you something new, baby," Robin said. "I want to show you how we can love each other at the same time. I think that you will like it. Here, you lie down facing this way, and I will lie down with my head near your pussy. Can you see my pussy all right? Good, now you just do what I do, and we will have a wonderful time." Robin began to kiss Julie's labia with her soft lips and let her tongue run up and down the damp crevice. Very quickly she felt her niece mimic these oral caresses.

As Robin increased the intensity of her oral ministrations, Julie followed suite immediately. Soon she had a finger deep inside the adolescent's dripping cunt, massaging the slippery interior membranes. As Julie's hips began to undulate against her aunt's face, Robin felt a finger move into her. Robin did not rush their love-making and allowed a long, graded series of caresses to lead to the ultimate release. Robin found that the thrashing and moaning from Julie drove the older woman to her own release.

As they cuddled together later, Robin asked, "How do you feel now, baby?"

"I'm at peace with the world, Robin. I feel great."

Julie lay on her bed in panties and bra, So much had happened in the past few weeks. She had gone to the library and researched the Oneida Community. She had found that it had been founded by John Humphrey Noyes in Madison County, New York in the Nineteenth Century, but later had changed into some kind of industrial company due to the jealousy and hatred of outsiders. Her aunt had told her that Nusselheim had known Noyes and that Noyes had helped Nusselheim develop a biblical rationale for family sex. Nusselheim had included this with his other reasons for family sex. Julie had found no reference to Nusselheim at Oneida.

Her bedroom door creaked. She had accidentally left it open, and when she looked the door opened wider; her brother walked into the room. He had on only his briefs and a t-shirt. Everyone else had departed on some secret mission.

"I feel bad, Julie. I need you to help me," Mark said quietly.

"What is it, Mark? What happened?"

"I went out on a date tonight with Antonia, and I guess we went a little too far. My balls began to ache so badly on the way home. I need help." Julie sat up. She saw Mark's eyes roaming over her body. "Gosh, Julie, you are so beautiful. I never really noticed before this."

Julie beamed in delight. "You look pretty good yourself, big brother. What do you need me to do?" She wondered if she had to let him fuck her.

"Could you give me a handjob? I'll help you too if you want."

"OK," she agreed. Mom had told her how to do that. "Should we undress?"

"Yes, it can get a bit messy. I don't think you want my semen on those cute underpants and on that sexy bra."

Julie smiled at him. "Do you think that I look sexy and cute?" She looked into her brother's eyes. "I'm not really developed yet like Robin and Emma."

"You are unbelievably sexy and cute; I wish that you could see yourself through my eyes." Mark watched as his sister jumped out of bed and pulled off her bra and panties. "Oh god," he moaned. "You are wonderful."

Julie saw the look on her brother's face. She knew that it was the look of love, not lust. She needed to give Mark his ease. "Come on, dear brother, take off those things, and I'll help you." She grinned at him as he slowly pulled off his shirt and briefs. Julie saw his cock rigid and erect for the first time. "Oh yeah," she muttered, thinking how nice that would be inside her.

Julie knelt before her brother and kissed he head of his cock, hearing him gasp in response. "Sit on the edge of my bed," she directed. She got up and took her hand cream and tissue box and put them on the floor at Mark's feet. She took out some tissues and placed them on the floor and squeezed some lotion onto her hand. After spreading the lotion onto both her palms, she began to stroke her brother's rigid prick. Slowly she ran her hands up and down his cock. She looked at his face. Mark's eyes were closed, and he was panting lightly with his mouth.

Julie quickened her pace. Mark moaned. Slowly, steadily, the young girl stroked her brother's cock. Mark's moaning grew loader. She pumped him more vigorously, and he mumbled to her that he was about to ejaculate. Seconds later, emitting a loud groan, Mark sprayed her with strings of his cum. Julie did not hesitate and milked every drop out of him. Some semen hit her face; the rest hit her chest, dripping down her little titties onto her stomach and thighs. She picked up the tissues and began to clean herself up. She licked off a drop from her lip with her tongue. It tasted like nothing she had ever experienced before, but that was the story of her life recently.

Oh, thank you so much, baby sister," Mark whispered, finally getting his head back together after the intense pleasure. "I feel better now. Do you want me to do anything for you?"

Julie looked at his big, lubricated dick; it was still erect. "Isn't that supposed to shrink down now?" She saw another droplet of cum emerge from the tip and wiped it away with a tissue.

"It usually does, but I got so excited, maybe it needs more time to relax."

"Get up on my bed and lie down." Julie said. A naughty idea had sprung into her head. The hand job had excited her, and the semen squirting out onto her had aggravated her excitement. She straddled her brother's hips and began to rub his cock against her pussy. To increase the pleasure she moved her hips against him. Then she lifted herself up and let the tip slide up and down against her wet inner labia. She felt better and better. One more thing remained. Her mother had assured her that a couple of months with the toys and her lovers' fingers would wipe away her hymen with little pain, but she could not wait.

Julie pushed the well-oiled head down to her vaginal entrance and lowered herself down gradually. It did not feel good, but she persisted. A small, sharp pain erupted in her cunt, but the tip of the penis entered her. She gasped in pain and remained motionless until it subsided.

"Are you ok, Julie?" Mark asked. He put his hands up to fondle her.

"Not really, but just wait a minute more," she answered, enjoying her brother's touching. The pain faded and she lowered herself down farther. The pain returned and faded again. Down she went. She felt more pain until she had him all the way inside herself. She felt so filled up; it was a very pleasant feeling, just sitting there with Mark's dick deep in her belly.

"Are you all right, baby doll?" Mark asked. "Do you really want to do this... should we do this?" He knew the answer. Emma knew her daughter's monthly cycle better than Julie herself and had given Mark the go-ahead for this night and the next two, just in case. After that Julie would have her period.

"Yes," Julie gasped. "I want to and I'm safe. Don't worry." She began to move her pelvis around until she was more comfortable and began to move up and down on her brother's cock while she touched herself. It didn't take long, and within the continuing slight pain was a small orgasm. "Ahh, yes," she sighed. "Do you need any more help, Mark dear?" She rocked a little more and grimaced from the residual pain in her cunt.

"No, baby doll, I'm all right, and I can see that you are hurting. I can wait until you are healed. Then we can do it again."

Julie lifted herself up until her brother was liberated. She saw the pink stain of her virginal blood on his wet cock. She was a woman now.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
188 Followers
12