Intruder in the Night

Story Info
Lovely lady has a unannounced visitor.
1.2k words
3.49
80.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer night as she sat on the porch in the swing. She had opened all the windows in the house to help air out some of the day's stuffiness and let some fresh air in for a little while. Stars twinkled in the sky above the old house as she sipped on her coffee enjoying this rare occasion that she had the house all to herself. The mantle clock above the fireplace chimed twelve times signaling the midnight hour was upon her. Reluctantly she pushed herself up and out of the swing and headed off into the house. While she turned down the fresh sheets she had placed on the bed the sounds of the crickets chirping filled the room and made her remember those camping trips of long ago she went on.

Into the bathroom she went to wash her face and brush out her hair and brush her teeth and to use the toilet one last time before turning in for the night. Back in the bedroom she went to the bed where the satin sheets she had put on the bed this afternoon was cool to her touch as she pulled back the flat sheet, she had purposely left the comforter off earlier.

Standing at the foot of the bed she started to change clothes. First came off her shorts and panties then her t-shirt and bra. Standing in the night air for a minute she decided to indulge and sleep nude tonight. Crawling into the bed she pulled the flat sheet up and let it fall against her body, the coolness causing her nipples to stiffen. Gazing out the window, the gentle swaying of the big oak tree totally relaxed her and lulled her into sleep.

Her body surrendered to sleep with ease as the moon cascaded over her body in the bed. Her pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight as she wiggled a little to get comfy. Gentle rays shone on her legs as they lay out from under the sheet that was entwined between them and ran up between her breast leaving them both exposed to the night air. Her soft silky hair was fanned across her pillow like a lake of fire on the bed. This was how she laid when he came in her room.

He watched her for about ten minutes to see if she would stir and she never did so he proceeded with the task at hand. He spotted a pair of white thigh high stockings on the floor by her bed and decided to use those to tie her feet down. They were spread just enough that he tied the stockings first to the bed post at the foot of the bed then looped a loose knot around her foot and to her ankles. He would tighten them up later. He found a pair of pantyhose he ripped in half to tie her hands with and got out the handkerchiefs he planned to use as a blindfold and a gag. He had just got her right hand tied when she started to move so he quickly gagged her and covered her eyes before grabbing her free wrist just an instant before she could slap him. Once he secured that wrist down he went back and tightened up all his loose knots. Then he slowly removed the sheet leaving her body completely exposed to him.

"Welcome to my little party" he said to her as she struggled against the restraints.

"Let me tell you that the more you wiggle and struggle the tighter you will pull those knots, so please be still, I don't want you to hurt any."

Her body went still and very rigid. He began tracing her body at the side of her neck just below her ear and ran his finger down over the curve of her breast and down her hips and legs and then circled her foot and came up the inside of that leg and stop just about mid thigh and left his hand there and drew tiny circles. Finally he moved his hand again grazing her womanhood and moving down the inside of her other leg and around her foot and back up the outside of her right leg. His hand traveled across her flared hips and back up over her breast again and on upward till he ran his fingers thru her silky hair.

The bed shifted with his weight as he climbed on to the bed and got between her spread legs. Unbuttoning his pants he pulled his rigid cock free and let it rest against her inner thigh. He looked at her body as he took out a rubber and unwrapped it and then rolled it on to his fully erect cock. Covered, he moved up so the head of his dick was at her opening. Waiting for a few heartbeats he moved forward and split her open with one thrust that did not stop until he was completely inside of her. He felt her squeeze against him as if trying to push him out but he held firmly inside of her. His movements were slow and deliberate, pulling back till just his head was in then ramming back inside of her all the way. She tossed her head from side to side as if trying to shake out of bad dream but this only fueled his lust. Raising up on his arms he started to piston in and out of her at a faster pace. In and out he went, his balls slapping against her each time he drove it home deep inside of her.

He slowed his rhythm back down, he did not want to end this too quickly for she was at his discretions now, he could do as he pleased. Settled into a steady rhythm his hips glided back and forth as he pictured her in his mind on all four swinging her head wildly begging for more. Excitement took him over again as his movements gained in speed and intensity. He could feel his own crescendo building to a fever pitch and knew his climax was very near. With that in mind he just let loose all that he was holding back and really fucked her hard. His cock slammed in and out at a furious pace as his cum began to boil forth from his balls. A white hot flash ignited his climax as his cock spurt forth its seed. Still pumping he filled the condom until he was entirely spent and could cum no more. Withdrawing from inside of her he unwraps his cock and puts the condom in a baggie and inside a pocket so he can dispose of it later.

Ready to make his exit he said, "I am thru with you now my little whore, but before I leave I will cut your left wrist free and the rest is up to you. Oh, don't worry because I will well out of sight before you get to where you can see me."

"Farewell my fair maiden" he says to her as he kisses her left cheek just before slicing the hose restraint from her left wrist. Fleeing into the night, the screen door slams shut behind him.