Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A strange feeling came over Cassandra. It felt like a fog lifting from her mind, but despite her growing lucidity Cassandra only felt more confused. Where was she? Why was she naked? What was making her feel so good? Cassandra looked around the room to try and regain her bearings, but she didn't recognize this place at all. She looked down and saw a young blonde woman eating her pussy. This was strange, Cassandra thought, she didn't like women that way and only ever remembered allowing one of her ex-boyfriends to lick her pussy. Cassandra was bewildered that her hand was on the back of the other woman's head, pressing her face into her crotch. She wasn't actually enjoying this, was she? Cassandra took her hand from the blonde's head and gripped the bedsheet with it. This woman ate her pussy so good that Cassandra's eyes began to roll back into her head and she stifled a moan. The fact that she was so close to her climax did nothing to alleviate her confusion.

The blonde woman stopped eating Cassandra for a moment to kiss and lick Cassandra's inner thighs before saying, "Oh my God, you taste so fucking good, Cass." As the woman returned to feasting upon Cassandra's pussy, Cassandra experienced horrible recognition.

"Anna, what the fuck are you doing!" Cassandra screamed. She backed herself away from her sister's mouth.

Anna looked surprised and hurt by Cassandra's behavior. "You wanted this, Cassandra," said Anna, "and I was more than willing to taste you. Has anyone ever told you that you have a perfect pussy?"

"Oh my God, don't say that," Cassandra said as she closed her eyes and covered her face with her hands. "This is so wrong."

"That's what makes it so much fun," Anna said with a grin. She jumped on top of Cassandra and before Cassandra could resist Anna began licking Cassandra's face and kissing her on the neck. Cassandra could smell the scent of her own pussy on Anna's breath.

"Get the fuck away from me," Cassandra snarled as she tried to escape Anna's grasp. Anna wouldn't relinquish her grip on Cassandra's arms and legs and soon they were wrestling each other on the bed. Cassandra attempted to break Anna's hold, but she underestimated the strength of her little sister. Anna had one arm across Cassandra's throat in a headlock while her legs wrapped around Cassandra's middle. Anna brought a hand down the back of Cassandra's legs and stuck two fingers inside of Cassandra. Cassandra squirmed as she felt Anna's fingers worm their way inside her.

"Anna, please stop!" Cassandra screamed. The only thing she hated more than her sister doing this to her was how she actually enjoyed the feeling of Anna's fingers inside her. Cassandra stopped fighting and her body went slack as the pleasure Anna's fingers gave to her vagina became overwhelming. The submissive part of Cassandra couldn't help feeling satisfied as she relinquished control to Anna.

Anna's mind swam as she felt the same sense of clarity that Cassandra just experienced. She didn't loosen her grip on Cassandra but she suddenly wondered why she was holding this woman against her will and violating her. Anna looked around, but didn't recognize this room at all. She heard a choking voice say, "Please, Anna. You're hurting me." Anna realized with shock that it was her own sister that she was abusing.

Anna let go of her sister and scooted away from her. Cassandra fell forward onto her hands and knees and caught her breath, making sputtering noises as she recovered from Anna's chokehold.

"What the hell is going on?" Anna asked. "Why are you naked? Where the hell are we?"

After Cassandra recovered her strangled voice she replied, "I can't answer any of those questions. Do you know what you were just doing to me?"

Anna's face turned a bright crimson color. "I don't want to talk about it," Anna said quickly. "I'm too ashamed."

"Don't worry, I don't blame you," Cassandra said as she massaged her neck. "Something extremely strange is going on."

"How did we end up here?" Anna asked. "Whoever lives here is loaded."

"What's the last thing you can remember?"

Anna put her finger to her lip and thought for a moment. "I went out on a date with Sherri. We had just finished dinner and she and I went back to our apartment. I don't remember much after that."

Cassandra suspected as much. So Anna had no memory of the filthy acts she had been forced to perform since then. Cassandra explained, "The last thing I can remember is you calling me for help, and when I got back to our apartment I didn't find you. Only Sherri was there. That could have been days, even a week ago for all I know."

"What is happening to us?" Anna asked anxiously.

"I'm not sure. But Sherri has something to do with it. Is there a phone anywhere?"

The sisters searched the room thoroughly but found nothing useful. Cassandra found her purple dress lying discarded on the floor and briefly thought of changing back into her clothes, but there were more urgent matters at hand. They found an old-fashioned rotary phone on the nightstand but the line was dead.

"Either we didn't bring our cell phones with us or they are somewhere in this mansion," Cassandra deduced. "Check the door and see if we can get out." As usual, the older sister took charge and ordered her younger sibling around. Anna was used to Cassandra taking control of any situation. They never suspected how those roles had recently been reversed.

Anna walked to the door and tried turning the handle. "Damn," Anna cursed, "It's locked from outside."

"It's a pretty heavy door," Cassandra observed. "I doubt that even the two of us together are strong enough to force it open."

"So what do we do?" Anna's tone sounded delirious with fear. "Just wait for someone to come save us?"

"I don't think anyone is coming," Cassandra said grimly. "Let's try and piece together how this happened." Cassandra already had her suspicions of what had transpired based on the events at her workplace over the last few days, but she wanted confirmation from Anna to prove she wasn't going mad.

"Some things are starting to come back to me," Anna explained. "I remember what happened when Sherri and I got home."

"Go on..." Cassandra said hesitantly.

"I think we... did stuff together," Anna said as she looked at the floor in embarrassment. "Like lesbian stuff."

Cassandra sighed. This was beginning to sound all too familiar. "Well, you might as well tell me," Cassandra said. "It's the only way we are going to figure what happened."

Anna felt hesitant to discuss such personal details of her sex life with her sister, but she reluctantly told her story. "As soon as we got in the door of our apartment, Sherri started kissing me. She pushed me up against the wall and we made out for what seemed like hours. I remember getting really turned on, there was just something so exciting about kissing another woman. Her lips felt so soft..."

Anna seemed to be losing herself in the memory. Cassandra wondered if her sister had made a full transition to homosexuality or if she merely thought of herself as bisexual. Anna recalled her present situation and snapped out of her reverie. But as the memories flooded back to her, Anna's story became bolder and more detailed. "She started touching my breasts and it felt so good to have her massage them. I reached out to touch her chest too and she took my hands and put them on her ass. I've never touched a woman there before. She rubbed my crotch through my underwear and I started putting my hand down the front of her pants. I just had to know what it felt like to touch another woman, you know?"

Cassandra shook her head, ashamed that she did understand. She never wanted any of this. Cassandra suspected that she had touched Sherri's genitals and possibly her sister's as well while she had lost control of her mind, but that didn't mean she had to like it. What Cassandra couldn't understand was why she felt so turned from hearing about her sister and Sherri together.

"Anyways, Sherri suggested we go to her room and I knew I would follow her. It was never a question. I know you told me to take it slow, but at that moment I would have done anything to be with her."

"Quick question, Sis," said Cassandra. "Did Sherri make you taste anything or lick her before you did this?"

Anna looked confused at the question at first, but then stated, "No, I don't think so." Anna turned red again and said, "That came later."

"So you went to her room of your own volition?"

Anna nodded, almost to affirm something to herself as she answered, "Yes, I suppose I did."

"Anna, I think you are gay."

Anna nodded again with acceptance and said, "I suppose I am. Since I've been with Sherri all I want now are women. Will you still love me even if I am a lesbian?"

"Of course!" Cassandra exclaimed. "You never have to worry about that."

"It was when I licked Sherri for the first time. That's when I knew for sure. She did me first and it was incredible. I wasn't sure I was ready to perform oral sex on a woman, but I didn't want to disappoint Sherri after she made me feel so good. As soon as I tasted her I knew I would never want anything else."

"Do you remember anything from the rest of the night?"

"Didn't you come home at some point? I think I remember seeing you at one point."

"Yes," Cassandra said with a sigh. It would be difficult for her to break the news of the rest of the events that transpired that evening since Anna had no memory of it. "When I got home later that night Sherri tried to seduce me, but I resisted her. Then you came out and invited me to join the two of you in bed."

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"You were not yourself. Whenever we taste Sherri or one of the others like her it does something to us. It allows them to take control. All it takes is one moment of weakness and you become theirs."

"How do you know so much?"

Cassandra felt overwhelmed with exhaustion and sank to the floor. She leaned back against the wall. After a moment of silence she said, "I know because the next night Sherri tried to seduce me again and I gave in. I still don't know why. Part of me was tired of resisting, part of me was curious, and I think some part of me just wanted to get it over with. So I had sex with who I thought was my best friend."

"Do you think you are a lesbian too?" Anna's question sounded almost too eager. "I won't judge you."

"I don't know. I don't want to be. But now it's all I can think about. I should be disgusted by Sherri and what she made me do. But for some reason I can't explain, all I want to do is lick her until I can swallow her cum."

Anna walked over to Cassandra and sat on the floor next to her. She put her arms around her sister's shoulders and hugged her tightly. It felt good to be held so closely, Cassandra thought.

"What is going to happen to us?" Anna asked. "I'm scared."

"I don't know," Cassandra answered. She wished she could think of something to say to reassure her sister. All she could say was, "I'm scared too."

Cassandra felt comforted in Anna's arms before she felt something brush against her pussy. Cassandra looked down and saw Anna's hand rubbing up and down the slit of her vaginal opening. Cassandra ignored how good her hand felt. "Anna!" she yelled. "What the fuck are you doing!"

Anna snatched her hand away from Cassandra's genitals and her face turned beet red with embarrassment. She looked on the verge of tears as she explained, "I can't help it. All I want is more pussy. I don't even care that you're my sister, my only desire is to finger and lick your pussy and have you do the same to me. What the hell is wrong with me?" Anna buried her face in her hands and sobbed.

Cassandra tried to ignore how wet her pussy felt after Anna touched her. Part of her didn't want her sister to stop playing with her vagina. "Your mind has been twisted, that's all. It will pass soon," Cassandra told Anna. "I'm sure it will." The words sounded hollow to Cassandra. She had a feeling the effect Sherri had on them would last a very long time.

Cassandra looked up when she heard a noise from behind the door. She heard the sound of the door lock turning and the handle being depressed to open the door. Three women wearing dark robes strode into the room. One young woman who looked to be around Anna's age walked in after them. She was a pretty freckled redhead who wore a dominatrix outfit with a tight corset across her chest. Her leather chaps left her naked ass and pussy on full display. Cassandra observed that the ginger red color of the stranger's pubic hair matched the fiery red hair of her scalp. She wore knee-high boots with long stiletto heels and held a short whip in one hand. Cassandra looked into the redhead's eyes and knew immediately she was under complete control of this so-called Hive. She looked back and forth between Cassandra and Anna before pointing her whip at Anna. The redhead told the hooded women, "Take her first."

"Over my dead body," Cassandra snarled as she moved to block the women advancing upon her sister. The robed women accosted Cassandra from all directions. Though she tried to resist and throw a few punches, the three women quickly overpowered her. They grabbed ahold of Cassandra's arms and twisted them behind her back until she cried out in pain. Cassandra was pushed up against the wall roughly and held in place by one of the women while the others took care of Anna.

Anna huddled into the corner to delay her abduction, but it wasn't long before the other two women pried her arms away from her body and drug her away by her wrists. Anna screamed at the top of her lungs as the women dragged her through the door and into the hallway.

"Anna!" Cassandra yelled. Anna's screams became so distant that they could barely be heard. The woman holding Cassandra maintained a tight grip upon her wrist as Cassandra was pushed up against the wall. The redhead walked up to Cassandra and ran her whip up and down Cassandra's back. Cassandra shivered as she felt the tassels of the whip brushing against her spine. Cassandra turned her body to try and break free of her captor's grip, but the wretched woman twisted Cassandra's wrist even further. Cassandra felt pain shoot up her arm and she ceased resistance due to the strain on her wrist.

The redhead kissed Cassandra on her shoulder blade and ran kisses up to her neck before licking the side of Cassandra's face. "Mmm, delicious," the redhead said. "My name is Genevieve. I think it is time we are formally introduced." She ran her hand up Cassandra's inner thigh until it brushed against Cassandra's pussy. Genevieve extended two fingers and inserted them inside of Cassandra. Cassandra tried to remain silent despite how good Genevieve's fingers felt inside of her. She bit her lip to keep from crying out as Genevieve moved her fingers in and out of Cassandra's pussy.

"Tell us your name, sexy lady," Genevieve ordered.

"Go fuck yourself," Cassandra said. Ironically, Cassandra was thinking about how good it would feel to fuck Genevieve. She wanted to submit and let this woman have her way with her, but Cassandra felt too enraged by the taking of Anna to surrender. Cassandra gasped as she felt one of Genevieve's fingers penetrate her asshole as the other finger kept fingering her pussy. Cassandra cried out as Genevieve pushed her finger all the way inside Cassandra's rectum. Cassandra tried not to let it show how much she enjoyed having both her holes played with.

"You can't hide your enjoyment from me," Genevieve said with a laugh. "You have stronger willpower than most but you are a dirty slut just like the rest of them."

Cassandra spat her words at Genevieve through gritted teeth, "I'd like to see you try this when you don't have one of your bitches holding me down."

Genevieve threw her head back and laughed. "I would love nothing more than to bring you to heel." Genevieve added another finger to Cassandra's tight asshole for emphasis. Cassandra couldn't help moaning as her anus was stretched open. "I would have you on a leash and worshipping me within a day."

Cassandra thought she was strong but secretly worried that Genevieve might be right.

"Aww, you know it's true, don't you," Genevieve said as she pet Cassandra's hair. "Don't worry, will be a worthy member of the Hive."

Cassandra turned her head back and spat in Genevieve's face. "I will never join you freaks."

Genevieve wiped Cassandra's spittle off her face and brought it to her mouth to taste it. Genevieve removed her fingers from Cassandra's ass causing Cassandra to sigh inadvertently with disappointment. Without warning, Genevieve shoved her entire hand into Cassandra's pussy. Cassandra cried out as pain mixed with ecstasy. "I wouldn't be too sure of that. Wait until you meet the Queen. Remember that the most willing servants are often the most rewarded."

The robed woman continued to hold Cassandra against the wall with her strong grip. Cassandra's face and breasts were mashed against the wall as Genevieve fucked Cassandra's pussy with her fist. Cassandra let out a moan involuntarily as she felt close to coming. "That's right," Genevieve teased, "Stop pretending you don't like it, whore."

Despite the great pleasure coursing from Cassandra's vagina to the rest of her body, she knew it didn't feel as good as it could. She would never be able to achieve as strong of orgasms without the influence of the Hive. Cassandra despaired as she doubted she could live without the heightened sensations she felt whenever she tasted the cum-slime of a Hive member.

Cassandra snapped back to attention as Genevieve's hand moved in and out of her at a more rapid pace. Genevieve placed the handle of the whip between her teeth and used her free hand to grab Cassandra's hair. She roughly pulled Cassandra's head back with her hair and started fingerfucking her faster and more furiously. Cassandra lost herself in pleasure and started to enjoy the way Genevieve dominated her. Cassandra felt herself on the precipice of a climax when Genevieve pulled her fist out of Cassandra's pussy just before she could achieve an orgasm.

"That's enough pleasure for you," Genevieve said after removing the whip from her mouth.

The woman holding Cassandra in place removed her arms and Cassandra sank to the floor in frustration. "You fucking bitch!" Cassandra screamed at Genevieve.

"Temper, temper," Genevieve chided. "Submit to the Hive and we will let you come anytime you desire. You don't want to be the next Paige." The redhead offered the hand that had been inside Cassandra to the other woman who took it in her mouth and sucked on Cassandra's juices. The woman put Genevieve's hand so far down her mouth that Cassandra thought she might choke.

Genevieve took the handle of her whip and used the tip to lift Cassandra's chin until she made eye contact. "We will be seeing a lot more of each other soon," Genevieve promised.

Genevieve addressed the other woman. "Come," she said. "Let us see how her sister's assimilation is progressing." Cassandra sat on the floor and watched as the women left the room, closed the door and locked it behind them.

Cassandra's loins still burned with lust after being denied her orgasm. Cassandra hated what these women were doing to her, making her think she needed them to get off. She had been doing just fine without them. Cassandra moved her hand down to her vulva and started rubbing it. Her excessively large bush had been trimmed to a thin layer of hair. When had that happened? Her vagina was already soaking wet so Cassandra easily inserted two of her fingers inside herself. Cassandra sighed as her pleasure again mounted. As she masturbated, Cassandra fantasized of being under Genevieve's whip. The young redhead was very attractive, Cassandra had to admit. Cassandra would have only entertained these thoughts as masturbatory fodder a few days ago, but now she seriously considered having sex with and being dominated by another woman. Cassandra imagined Genevieve spanking her and forcing her to lick her hairy, ginger-red pussy as she masturbated. A quiet moan escaped from Cassandra's mouth as she felt herself close to coming again.

1...456789