Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra lifted herself off the bed and pulled Sherri to her feet. "Is the rest of me as sweet?" Cassandra asked. She drew Sherri in for a hug.

Sherri returned the embrace. "Undoubtedly," Sherri said. "Welcome to the Hive."

"Glad to be here," Cassandra said. She looked into Sherri's eyes and found she was no longer disturbed by their deadness. Instead she saw something beautiful reflected in them. Sherri and Cassandra shared one mind as they gazed at each other. All their feelings and emotions were laid bare for the other. Cassandra could feel the love Sherri had for her, the love she had kept hidden for almost two decades. What had Cassandra done to inspire such devotion? She could finally see herself how Sherri saw her, and for the first time Cassandra felt truly beautiful. Cassandra still wasn't sure if she loved her best friend the same way Sherri loved her, but that wasn't going to stop her from making love with Sherri and returning her affection every chance she could.

Cassandra wrapped her arms around Sherri's neck and kissed her on the lips. Sherri's mouth opened and Cassandra's tongue worked its way inside. Cassandra felt Sherri's tongue dancing around her own tongue, and through the link she could feel how her own tongue felt to Sherri. The sensations generated by their making out with each other doubled as they knew exactly what the other woman was feeling. Sex with another member of the Hive was going to be very interesting, Cassandra thought.

Before they could go any further, Cassandra felt a hand on her shoulder. {Attend your Queen} Sherri sent to Cassandra. Cassandra turned around to see the Queen standing beside her.

{Your majesty?} Cassandra asked.

{There is one more task you must perform before your transformation is complete} the Queen explained.

Cassandra knew what she needed to do. She lowered herself to her knees before her liege. She took ahold of the Queen's phallus with both her hands. She expected it to feel like a penis, but it was actually softer and more malleable than a human cock. Cassandra guided the shaft toward her mouth and licked the tip of it. It didn't taste like human cock at all. it didn't seem to have any flavor besides a pungent taste that must be from Cassandra's ass. The Queen had shortened her phallus considerable so that Cassandra could comfortably fit the entirety of the shaft in her mouth. With her mind linked to the Queen, it felt like Cassandra's own cock was being sucked on and licked. It was an entirely unknown experience for Cassandra to understand what a mouth on a cock felt like to the man. Cassandra started taking more and and more of the phallus in her mouth as she moved up and down on it; after all doing so only gave her more pleasure. Cassandra felt Sherri's hand on the back of her head, guiding her mouth down on the Queen's shaft. Cassandra grabbed the ample buttocks of her Queen to use as support while the Queen's phallus fucked her mouth. With her small mouth, Cassandra had never been particularly good at blowjobs, but she was so eager to please the Queen that she was deep throating the phallus filling her mouth.

Cassandra felt Sherri's hand leave the back of her head but she paid so much attention to her sucking that she hardly noticed. However, Cassandra did notice when Sherri raised Cassandra's bottom slightly off the floor so she could stick her face underneath it. Cassandra sucked the Queen from the bottom of her shaft to the tip and let out a sigh as she felt Sherri lick her cunt. Cassandra kept sucking for a few more minutes while Sherri practiced cunnilingus upon her.

Cassandra felt the Queen's phallus throbbing inside her mouth. She could sense pressure and pleasure building in the Queen's shaft and that sensation was shared with Cassandra. At the same time, Cassandra's pussy was being well pleased by Sherri's mouth. It seemed impossible, but it was like Cassandra had a penis and vagina in her body being pleased at the same time. The Queen came like the other two times, with another small pod being ejaculated from her phallus and finding a new home in Cassandra's body. This third one felt different however. It seemed the entire genetic makeup of Cassandra's body underwent changes unlike what she had experienced before when intermingling with the Hive's Essence. She still came as uncontrollably as the other times. Cassandra's voice felt hoarse by now from all the screaming and moaning, but she couldn't help herself from wailing as she achieved the most pleasurable orgasms of her life. The greenish slime of the Essence slid out of Cassandra's vagina and on to Sherri's face. Cassandra also lost control of her bowels and felt a sticky substance squirting out of her asshole. It wasn't shit, the pod inside of Cassandra's ass had converted all her excrement to the sweet Essence of the Hive. Cassandra gasped as she felt Sherri's mouth slurping the cum out of Cassandra's anus. It tasted as sweet as ever.

Cassandra rested for a while on Sherri's face, letting her friend suck all the cum out of her pussy and asshole as she came down from her euphoria. Cassandra looked over and saw the Queen sitting on the bed. She looked like she had been drained and needed time to recover as well. The Queen seemed more reliant on her subjects than Cassandra had initially realized.

{What did you do to Cassandra?} Sherri sent this message to both Cassandra and the Queen. {I can tell she is not like the rest of us.}

{I have made her something greater.} The Queen's voice almost seemed to be panting in Cassandra's mind. How much did it drain her energy to perform the rite of assimilation? The Queen included Sherri in her sending but directed it at Cassandra, {Your body will begin changing soon. Do not fight it. You are being granted powers that will greatly benefit the Hive. You are now the second most powerful being in the Hive after me.}

{But why me?} Cassandra asked in surprise.

{I need someone intelligent and capable. Resourceful.}

{I think you chose the wrong person.}

{No, I see only potential. You will not fail us.}

Sherri cut in, {Why haven't you made any of these before now?} Sherri sounded strangely jealous. Cassandra could feel through their bond that Sherri felt she deserved this before a new initiate.

{It takes a large amount of my energy to create a High-Daughter.} the Queen answered. {For every one I make, that means three others can not be Assimilated that day. The Hive was not large enough to sustain that delay in growth until now.}

{I guess that makes sense.} Sherri still sounded glum. Cassandra was amused that they all shared emotions and feelings within the Hive and Sherri's disappointment still came through.

The Queen laughed in their minds, a delightful sound. {Are you worried you will no longer be the most favored? You will always be my firstborn.} The Queen laid a hand on Sherri's cheek affectionately. {I have plans for all of you. I feel Cassandra will be the most effective using this form.}

{As you wish} Sherri sent. Sherri nuzzled her head against the Queen's hand.

{What now?} Cassandra asked.

{Now?} Sherri replied with a laugh. {Now we take over the world.}

{Find a partner for tonight if you desire} said the Queen. {But rest well. Tomorrow I set my plan in motion and I will need both of you to help. Now please leave me. I must hibernate.} The Queen waved the two of them away tiredly as she laid back on the bed.

Cassandra and Sherri left the Queen in peace and walked out of the room. Since it was just the two of them, Cassandra returned to her normal speech pattern. "I'm surprised at how weak the Queen looked," Cassandra said. "I thought she was practically a God."

"She might as well be," Sherri replied. "But a God is only powerful if they have worshippers, and the Queen doesn't have enough of those yet."

"We will strengthen the Hive," Cassandra said with conviction. "This is my family now."

"Speaking of family, where is Anna?" Sherri asked.

Cassandra examined the thread of every woman connected to the Hive until she found one she recognized. She saw Anna and Genevieve still playing with poor Paige, totally dominating the butch who had thought she was the dominant one. Anna and Genevieve both wore strapons, and Genevieve held Paige's head in place while she fucked the woman's mouth. At the same time, Anna fucked Paige in the ass. Anna and Genevieve stared at each other hungrily as they violated Paige from both ends. They had both recently discovered they were dommes and were each unable to figure out how to proceed with their shared attraction to another dominant woman. It wasn't unheard of that Hive members might couple exclusively with a single partner, though most adherents were more than willing to share lovers.

Sherri and Cassandra smiled at each other after discovering Anna and Genevieve's feelings for each other. Who said you can't find love in an alien sex cult? Sherri took Cassandra by the hand and sent to her

{I would love to} Cassandra sent in return. {There is something I want to do first. I missed my opportunity earlier. Hey, you should join me!}

{Join you doing what?} Sherri asked.

Cassandra smiled devilishly. She put her arm around Sherri's shoulder and walked with her like just like they had since elementary school. {Sherri my friend, let's go find Alexis. I want to make little Taylor our bitch for the night.}

To Be Continued...

*****

Thanks for reading the second act of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers. In each act I am going to include a celebrity cameo. If there is anyone famous you want to see in this series's universe, leave suggestions as a comment or feedback. The only requirement is that it be a female celebrity. I hope you enjoyed my story and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for third act of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers.

1...456789