Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the sound of that," Anna said. Anna pulled up on Cassandra hair so her sister looked straight at her. Anna slapped Cassandra on the face which made Cassandra moan in painful gratitude. "Are you such a filthy whore that you would lick your sister's pussy and enjoy it? Tell me!" Anna demanded.

"Oh fuck yes," Cassandra moaned. "I love your Dworkin pussy." Cassandra shook her head to escape Anna's grip and brought her face back down to Anna's pussy. Cassandra had lost herself in passion and she started rubbing her face against Anna's pussy, trying to smear Anna's leaking wetness over as much of her face as possible.

"How do you like this pussy?" Anna asked.

"I fucking love it." Cassandra kept rubbing her face against Anna trying to cover every dry spot on her face. "Mmm, we should have done this years ago."

Anna called out to Sherri, "Looks like you are enjoying yourself. Do you like what you see?"

"Fucking beautiful," Sherri called back. She continued playing with her pussy, but was careful not to pleasure herself enough that she would come. If she did, her Essence would spill out onto the floor and there was no way she could prevent these addicts from tasting it before she wanted them to.

"I would never have guessed the little sister would be the dominant one," Sherri observed.

Anna held Cassandra's face to her crotch as she replied, "Cassandra would always try to boss me around when I was a kid. At the same time, she was always such a goody two-shoes with Mom and would do whatever she said. But now I'm the one in charge. Isn't that right, bitch?"

"Yesss..." Cassandra groaned as she worshipped Anna's pussy. The influence of the Hive and Cassandra's BDSM fantasies had created a willing slave out of her. "I am yours to command."

"I'm your Mommy now," Anna told Cassandra. "You belong to the Hive and you belong to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mommy." Cassandra answered.

"I want you to show how me how deep your devotion is," Anna said. "Put that sexy tongue of yours on my asshole." Anna turned around and sat on her knees on the seat. She stuck her ass out to give Cassandra tongue access to her anus. Cassandra put a hand of either cheek of Anna's buttocks and spread them apart so she could view Anna's asshole. It was a beautiful brownish-pink rosebud with a slight opening that only revealed darkness beyond. Still caught up in this fantasy, Cassandra stuck her tongue out and flicked it across the bud of Anna's asshole obediently. Anna threw her head back and moaned as Cassandra swirled her tongue around Anna's asshole before sticking the tip of her tongue right into the opening of Anna's asshole.

Cassandra used to think the idea of analingus was disgusting, but right now she was loving the taste of her sister's asshole. All the forbidden pleasures that Cassandra had never indulged in or even considered before were fair game now. Anna brought her hand back to hold the back of Cassandra's head and push Cassandra's tongue further inside her ass. Cassandra purred in pleasure as Anna took control of her and she began tonguing and sucking on the bud of Anna's anus. Licking Anna's asshole felt so dirty and naughty that Cassandra's pussy throbbed with arousal. It was even hotter considering it was her little sister's dirty hole that her mouth defiled. Cassandra couldn't stand it anymore, she took one hand off Anna's ass and brought it down under her dress to rub herself. Cassandra masturbated until her panties and fingers were drenched by her arousal as her tongue continued to work its way into Anna's asshole.

"We're here!" Sherri announced.

Cassandra pulled her tongue out of Anna's anus and stared at Anna's asshole as it retightened following Cassandra's exit. Cassandra looked out the window and noticed it was now evening. How much time had she lost track of while she licked Anna's orifices? The limousine was parked outside of a lonely mansion on a hill in the middle of nowhere. A black gate with spires on top of each post surrounded the mansion grounds. The only lights Cassandra saw for miles around came from candles burning in the mansion windows and from the pale moonlight.

"Do we have to get out already?" Anna complained. "You haven't let me come once today." Anna wriggled her ass in frustration that her climax would remain unfulfilled.

"You had plenty of time for that," Sherri said. "Our favorite slut Cassandra was licking both your holes for almost an hour." The driver came around to the side of the limo and opened the door for the women. "Shall we?" Sherri invited.

Anna turned around to face her sister. "Thanks for everything, Cass," Anna said as she leaned down to kiss her sister on the lips. She seemed unconcerned with where Cassandra's mouth had just been and in fact seemed to relish the taste.

"Use my tongue for your holes any time you want, Mommy," said Cassandra. "I want to be your good little girl."

Anna smiled to know that her and Cassandra's incestuous roleplay game would continue. Cassandra clearly got off on it and Anna enjoyed how kinky it felt to treat her bigger sister like a naughty little daughter. Anna wondered what their mother would think. Now that she thought about it, Deborah Dworkin would make a fantastic addition to the Hive. Maybe a trip to Delaware should be in the making.

Anna was about to put her underwear back on, but thought better of it. She threw them to the limo driver as a tip for outstanding service. The driver held Anna's panties up to her nose as she held the door open. After they all had exited the limousine, Cassandra got her first good look at the mansion. The aged structure sat alone in one of the few open countrysides of New York. It was an imposing red brick building that had to be at least two centuries old. The age and artifice of the building, combined with the darkness barely illuminated by moonlight gave the mansion an eerie cast. If there was ever such thing as a haunted house, this building would certainly qualify by appearance alone. Cassandra shivered though she knew she had nothing to fear here. Or at least that's what she told herself. After dropping them off, the limo driver immediately took off again. Presumably, the driver had another assignment to transport additional groups of women to bring to the lair of the Hive.

Cassandra stood between Sherri and Anna, holding their hands as they walked up the steps to the front door. It felt comforting to have someone to hold onto as she ventured into the unknown. Sherri seemed to sense her apprehension and gave Cassandra's hand an affectionate squeeze. Cassandra wrapped her fingers tightly around Sherri's and stroked Sherri's hand with her thumb. Sherri kissed Cassandra on the cheek and rested her head on Cassandra's shoulder. Cassandra looked over at her sister, who smiled back anxiously. Anna looked excited and nervous about what was to come. They were as ready as they would ever be. When they reached the door, Sherri tapped the knocker on the door three times and waited patiently. A minute later, a voice sounded from inside, "Which universe do we reside in?"

Sherri answered, "We are in the first and the last universe. But the Hive knows this to be the Seventh."

"You may enter." The door opened and a burly looking older woman showed them inside. The doorkeeper made no pretense of concealing how blatantly she was checking out Cassandra and Anna's bodies as they walked in. Cassandra and Anna looked fantastic in their dresses and with full makeup on. Cassandra made sure to flaunt her assets for the older woman's benefit by swaying her hips and ass back forth as she strode through the door. The elderly woman couldn't help herself from slapping Cassandra's ass and giving her buttock a little rub as the younger woman walked by. Cassandra smiled at her and blew her a kiss before following Sherri and Anna through the entryway.

The three woman walked through a lobby into the mansion's great hall. Normally, Cassandra would have been awed by the artistry of the walls and columns. The ceiling was made of glass and the moon shined down from right on top the mansion. But Cassandra felt more awed by the mass orgy they confronted. Dozens of naked women piled on top of each other in a sweaty mass throughout the room. For some reason, Cassandra was reminded of an ant colony with insects climbing all over each other. Every sexual act a woman could possibly perform with the same gender was being engaged in before her eyes. Cassandra saw some women merely making out and fingering each other, but most were eating out each other's pussies and assholes. Some women were wearing strapons and fucking every orifice available. Women formed circles of three, four, or even five so they could lick each other at the same time and ensure every member of the daisy chain felt satisfied. One young woman about Cassandra's age was having both her holes penetrated by women wearing strapons while she licked each pussy of a line of women standing before her. Another nearby woman had her partner's entire fist in her pussy and she was busy trying to stretch her asshole open with her own fist. All the women were covered by the greenish slime of their cum and they greedily licked and slurped it off of each others naked, writhing bodies. One woman crawling separate from the pack was so hungry for cum that she was licking and eating it right off the floor.

Sherri spotted some of the regulars from Curvy in the crowd. They were among the first the Queen had turned to the Hive. Jean would never have to be lonely again, she had a neverending bevy of willing partners to lick and be licked by. Jean's maturity would no longer be an obstacle for her hookups, in fact she currently had a young disciple worshipping her pussy and eating Jean's cum out of it.

Janet and Ellen had completely abandoned their marriage vows as they were each on their knees eating the pussies of strangers. The couple's current favorite activity was to make Hive members cum in their mouths and share the Essence between each other as they made out. They had already eaten out dozens of women in this fashion since their initiation into the Hive. The contrast in taste between Hivesisters was fascinating and this practice far more intriguing than any sexual activities the spouses engaged in previously. Janet and Ellen resolved that they would taste the cum of every Hivesister together.

Paige had been wrong about young Genevieve being a submissive; since her assimilation she had unlocked her inner domme. Genevieve wore a black leather dominatrix outfit that covered her entire body below her neck except for her breasts, ass, and crotch. She walked from group to group in the orgy carrying her whip which she used to strike any woman whose effort appeared to be lacking. Genevieve had a host of the Initiated crawling after her on all fours. One of them would occasionally leave the others to lick cum off the body of one of the Assimilated. Genevieve was tasked with teaching the Initiated what would be expected of them once they were assimilated.

Paige hadn't been forgotten by the Queen either. Paige was strapped to one of the walls in the hall, forced to watch the depravity in front of her but not allowed to join in. She had been allowed to taste of the Hive's Essence with Genevieve, who had dominated Paige the same way she had been dominated during their first night together. But now that Paige had become addicted to the delicious fruit of the Hive, it was being maliciously withheld from her. The Queen punished Paige for her prior rudeness, starving her to the point of death before allowing her to again taste the sustenance of the Hive. Paige's face looked gaunt and she had already lost nearly twenty pounds in the last few days. After spending enough time as the fuck toy for the Assimilated, she might beg forgiveness from the Queen and be allowed full membership to the Hive. The Queen was not particularly forgiving, however. Genevieve periodically walked over to Paige and applied lashes of her whip to Paige's breasts or used a cattle prod to transmit electric shocks to her genitals. Paige screamed for mercy and begged to taste Genevieve again. Genevieve took revenge for the way Paige had abused her body a few nights ago by rubbing Paige's pussy with her leather gloved hand but never entering her. Genevieve teased Paige mercilessly by flicking some of the slime out of her own pussy and putting it near Paige's mouth but not allowing her close enough to taste it. Paige tried in vain to reach her head forward enough to put her mouth on Genevieve's finger, but Genevieve pulled her hand away every time Paige got close. Paige wept openly at being denied the ecstasy and sweetness of the Hive, and Genevieve laughed at her anguish.

Cassandra and Anna stood mesmerized by the sight of so many beautiful women fucking. Sherri held a hand over her crotch but left it unmoving. Sherri took a deep breath and said with awe, "The ecstasy is even greater when I am in this close proximity. The Hive shares one mind, so the pleasure of one is felt by all."

"Can we join in?" Anna asked eagerly.

"This room is for the Assimilated only," Sherri replied. "Initiated can only be in here under special circumstances." She motioned toward a staircase and said, "Follow me."

Sherri led them up the grand staircase to the upper floor of the mansion. Several guest bedrooms were located on this level, many of them being used for the first time in decades. Cassandra and Anna followed close behind Sherri, not wanting to get lost within this massive structure. Sherri knew instinctively where to go even though this was her first time here. She led Cassandra and Anna down a darkened hallway to a room with a lit candle on a holder next to the door. Sherri opened the door and showed them inside.

The guest bedroom was opulent, with a full size bath in one corner and a king size bed. An ornate desk and dresser stood in the corner of the room, clearly handcrafted based on the artifice of the wood styling. Whoever owned this building clearly had a lot of money if these were the furnishings for a guest bedroom. The room was lit by a single candle on a nightstand next to the bed.

"This is where I leave you, I'm afraid," Sherri said.

Cassandra and Anna glanced at each other. They would be out of their element without Sherri to guide them. "We don't want you to go," Cassandra said.

"Yeah, we don't know anyone else here and there is so much you still need to teach us," Anna added.

"Don't worry, I won't be gone for long. There are important matters that require my attention. As the first to be Assimilated, I have assumed much of the responsibility for the care of the Hive. I have several important plans to set in motion, and not near enough time to do so." Sherri put a hand on each woman's shoulder. "After tonight, you will both be joined with me in the glory of the Hive. You can not imagine how incredible it is! Prepare yourselves. The Queen will be receiving each of you before the night is over."

Both sisters looked nervous at this prospect and Anna said, "I hope she isn't disappointed. I don't have much to offer."

"Nonsense," Sherri replied. "The Hive welcomes all women. Every member serves in their own unique way. And I know for a fact that the Queen is very excited to meet both of you."

The women grinned at each other for a moment before Sherri broke the silence. "Here we are chattering away when there is such important work to do," Sherri huffed. "I'm going now." Sherri turned to leave, but before she left the room she called back, "It could be a while before you are called. You probably have some time to play together first." Sherri closed the door quietly behind her as she left Anna and Cassandra to smile at each other mischievously. Anna tackled Cassandra and threw her onto the bed before ripping her dress off.

Sherri smiled slyly as she listened at the door. The sisters wasted no time before resuming their incestuous ways. They would be in for a rude awakening however. Sherri whistled to herself as she walked back down the hallway. Sherri paid close attention to how long a dose of her ejaculate would affect each woman. She had timed this perfectly for when the hold of the Essence expired and the sisters would realize the full impact of what they had done.

Back in the room, Anna ran wet kisses up and down Cassandra's nearly nude body. Cassandra didn't wear a bra beneath her dress so her breasts were already exposed. Anna rubbed her face against Cassandra's breasts as she tore her older sister's panties down and off Cassandra's legs. Cassandra rolled over so the sisters laid side by side on the bed, kissing each other with ferocious passion. Anna still had her dress on, but Cassandra had a hand up her skirt and she ran her fingers over Anna's thigh. Cassandra reached her hand behind Anna to grasp her sister's asscheek. Cassandra was so aroused that Anna could feel her sister's wetness soaking through Anna's dress as they pressed against each other.

Anna pushed Cassandra onto her back and sat over the top of her. "You have been a bad, bad girl. Turn over." Cassandra rolled onto her stomach so Anna could grab her ass. Anna massaged the luscious cheeks of Cassandra's ass for a few minutes before suddenly she spanked Cassandra hard on her asscheek without warning. Cassandra moaned and wriggled her bottom in response.

"You naughty little girl," Anna said. "What did you do that was so naughty?"

"I licked my Mommy's cunt," Cassandra answered. Anna slapped Cassandra's ass even harder which produced another moan of pleasure.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes!" Cassandra screamed as Anna spanked her again. "Mommy's cunt tasted so good on my slutty mouth."

"You nasty whore. What else did you do that was naughty?"

"I put my tongue in Mommy's dirty asshole." Thwack! "Ohhhhhhh..."

"Tell me how Mommy's ass tasted, you slut."

"It was delicious. Almost as yummy as Mommy's pussy." Slap! Cassandra's moans of pain and pleasure were so loud that they must be echoing down the hallway outside the room.

"You really enjoy this, don't you?" Anna asked seriously.

"Yes, Mommy," Cassandra said as she swayed her raw, red ass back and forth. "Please punish me more, Mommy," Cassandra requested.

Anna spanked Cassandra again and again, giving each asscheek an equal amount of attention. Anna started slapping the back of Cassandra's thighs as well. Cassandra put her thumb in her mouth and sucked on it as Anna continued punishing her. Cassandra's entire ass turned red, but she didn't seem to mind as she continued cooing and sighing while Anna smacked her ass.

Anna put a hand on Cassandra's side and rolled her over onto her back. Anna got off the bed and pulled on Cassandra's ankles until her crotch was on the edge of the mattress. Anna sat on her knees and forced Cassandra's legs apart. Cassandra loved the way her little sister dominated her. She never thought someone taking control of her would be this enjoyable. The fact that it was her own blood dominating her made it even more kinky and exciting.

"Mommy wants a taste," Anna said as she brought her mouth to Cassandra's crotch and started licking. Cassandra groaned in pleasure and rubbed her hand through Anna's golden hair as Anna exercised her tongue on Cassandra's genitals.

"Oh, bad Mommy," Cassandra said as she felt Anna's tongue enter her pussy.

While Cassandra was still learning how to properly please a woman, Anna seemed to naturally possess this knowledge. Her tongue instinctively found the most sensitive areas of Cassandra's vagina and when she discovered them her flexible tongue knew what to do. Cassandra felt an orgasm mounting as Anna switched from merely licking her pussy to putting her mouth over the top of Cassandra's cunt. Anna used her lips, teeth, and tongue in tandem to munch, lick, and suck on Cassandra's pussy.

1...34567...9