All Comments on 'Involved In Mom And Dad's Game'

by LuckySon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
Too short of a story, and not enough erotica

It's a good start, probably should have been linked with a couple more pages instead just this one page.

The problem with short chapters is that sometimes the reader doesn't see the next chapter when it's posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
uughh

don't bother witn the follow up

LuckySonLuckySonabout 14 years agoAuthor

I am aware that the stories published on Literotica (category Incest / Taboo) always include scenes of sexual relations between mother and son.

However, there is a tendency on the internet on bondage adventures involving mothers and sons, not necessarily inclusive of sex scenes.

The moderators of the sites publishing these stories claim that they are true (a kind of therapeutic confessions) and that are not designed to stimulate sexual fantasies. Because of my history "Robbed," which some readers of Literotica have found boring, on one of these sites I have been accused of being a pervert!

In the following stories there will certainly be more action, but do not expect to read about mothers fucked by their sons while reciting litanies from porn movies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love mom son sex

I have down loaded this story and had my mom read it.

We are involved in a deep sexual relationship through an illicit marriage.

We did not like the bondage and hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
okay, the story is too short and demands a sequel

But I was intrigued with the last reader's comment. Here's a very reasonable sounding guy. His attitude that there must not be any hurt or degrading when a mother and son come together is spot on, I agree 100%. And he's got the experience to back up his opinion. This young man has actually fucked his own mother, and continues to fuck her. He sticks his hard cock up the same cunt he came out of and blows his balls up his own damn birth canal. All I can say is, way to go pal. Just keep on with your sweet loving motherfucking. And maybe tell us lots more about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous