All Comments on 'Irene & Oscar Pt. 05'

by Robsound

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
read this

author bio and according to him he has no fetishes i then scanned some of your stories you don't tell the truth and this story made me sick..p,s. your not very bright to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Author proves "the herd needs to be thinned."

No other meaningful comment..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved this

I liked the cuck theme in this story, the emotional turmoil especially.

Would like to read more.

Thank you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Why did she go from having "no intention of being unfaithful"

To deciding that she would fuck other men in only two paragraphs? And why would she want to have another mans children? Honestly, that is something you choose yo do with someone you love and if she loves Robert, fine. Divorce Oscar, whom she clearly doesn't love, and marry Robert.

your story was pretty good and then went to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Can't wrap my mind around this concept , they can't really love each other doing this. A date is a form of emontial cheating so in my eyes she cheated before his dick was in her. If she loved him than she should've tried to go to a therapist for him because it is such irrational thinking. The marriage is over she will love fucking other guys and using the mind games with her dumb husband. This topic is about a fake loving marriage with a woman that is looking to capitalize on a mentally sick man thinking his wife with other people will them both happier. What happened to a couple having fantasies and trying new stuff with each other, the things you could do are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cliche

Humiliating Oscar is next.Always the same.Irene loses all respect for hubby and treats him like shit from here on out.Right? Tell me Im wrong in where this is headed.Predictable at best

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
As predicted from part 1...

As predicted from part 1 the story has been going down and down!!! This part has two things that ruined it: 1st - the scene with the old lady!!! That is out of context and stupid; 2nd - Her decision of no sex yet was so easily defeated!!! As someone said her respect to her husband is gone, without respect the love will go away too, and only will remain humiliation and soon divorce. The problem to her will be, that none of her lovers will want her as wife!! No man wants a cheater to wife. And soon she will get older and alone. Then she will remember "pencil dick" with nostalgia...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SO she's just another cheating slut

Unfortunately the sex scene was poorly done and badly written. Not erotic at all. And the assumption that Oscar is going to do anything but throw his cheating wife out of the door and file for divorce is ludicrous. WHY would he do anything else? Has he no pride or self respect? By cheating on him Irene has shown him, by her actions, that she has no love or respect for him. What would Oscar be getting out of continuing a relationship with Irene other than exposure to disease and being demeaned, degraded and humiliated by the bitches actions? Stupid story not worth the time spent reading it. No stars.

bystander13bystander13about 9 years ago
Really sad

From "loving" wife wanting to fulfill her husband's, and obviously her, fantasies, to mesmerized size-queen whore at the sight of a big cock. Wow. She obviously has no interest in having a child with her husband of fifteen years but after only a few meetings she is willing to, on a whim, have unprotected sex with someone else risking pregnancy or even disease and possibly ultimately death for herself and her husband? Again, Wow. Hope my wife never decides she "loves" me enough to be stupid enough to risk our lives by fulfilling a fantasy like this. To bad there isn't a stupid cunt category. For the record, my comments are for the characters in the story and the level of stupidity they exhibit, Robsound does a great job with the details and the flow. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the next

double 00 . the next author to old to fuck anithing at all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad, but

it seems like a rehash of Ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oscar the cuckold

Hopefully Irene is pregnant and Oscar gets his wish and is a total cuckold bringing up someone else's child.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
I agree with bystander13...

The story is well told by an Englishman writing about a Spanish couple. But Irene will be knocked up and Robert will go back to his family at home, leaving he and Oscar to raise a bastard child. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the usual plot weaknesses

when an author is projecting his own fantasy onto the plot. Nothing makes any sense.

For example, the text message: " If you say yes, you can never again say no to whatever I want to do, with whomever I choose. Take a few minutes and give me your answer."

I'm sure the author loves the possibility. But there is no motivation whatsoever in the story to account for this complete turnaround by Irene .. and an ultimatum at that. Ridiculous, as a story.

Better to just stick to the fantasy, without trying to dramatize a rationale for why and how the fantasy unrolls.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
these assholes that read all of these stories and then bitch and complain

are really brain dead sad people. THIS IS CHAPTER 5 GOD you people are so fucked up in the head CHAPTER 5!!!! If you hate these stories tell us why you are still here at CHATPER 5!!!!! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good to see that that jerk Bonnie NEVER changes his viewpoint

Bonnie is a man masquerading as a bitchy woman. It's a great portrayal Bonnie. We love to laugh at you. You haven't reached HarryinVa status but you're getting there.

This was just a god awful chapter. Why bother? It's sure as hell no fun to read. And why do we read Bonnie? Because we live in hope that the author will get his head out of his ass and give the poor husband some balls. It happens. Just not here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is so ugly...pure trash and pathetic. 1* for this garbage

The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some mental illness mixed with some gay issues and some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this ugly and nonsense story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Ugly

Ugly, pure trash, and pathetic, describes all of this POS's sorry excuses for stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous