Irkutsk Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any warning at all, I felt my soul empty itself through my hardness and deep inside this - this - this ... I didn't know what. My mind was gone, and as I lost touch with reality my last awareness was a dream that I was a sexual sacrifice to a succubus from Sirius.

As I slowly returned to reality, I noticed that I was no longer holding the roof rails - my arms were around Lucy. She was the one keeping us safe on the roof, while still also kissing me and rhythmically pumping her hips down onto me. I was still hard and still pulsing my seed into her. How long had I been doing that?

There must have been another stretch of straight road, and eventually Lucy was able to pull the two of us back down into the car. I was unable to do anything to help, and ended up half on and half off the back seat, and the last I remembered before I lost touch with reality a second time was Lucy cuddling up next to me and pulling the skirt of her dress over the two of us.

A second time I returned to consciousness. I was still lying on the floor of the car, with my head on the squab of the back seat as a pillow. Lucy's head was on my chest turned slightly up towards me. Although she was asleep she had a smile on her face and a handful of my chest hair wrapped around her tightly clenched fist. I could see the snow blowing past the sunroof, but I was warm in the heated car, covered with the lemon skirt and close to this sleeping, but very much alive young lady. I lay there enjoying the closeness of my lady, warmed also by my memory of yet another experience of a lifetime.

I was happy there for a long time, watching the snow fade away and the sky start to clear. Eventually I noticed that the eyes in the face on my chest were now open, intently watching me.

I looked into her eyes. "I hope that was something like as pleasurable for you as it was for me. I'm sorry - I think I dropped out at a critical moment there."

The eyes continued their attention on me. "I thought you might have found it a little too intense, but believe me I continued to get what I needed until you came back, and then until I had had all I could take. You're not the only one with limits you know."

I just held her close and lay there enjoying the company, the glow, the feeling of this perfect body against mine, and the gentle motion of this lovely car. I had no words to suit the moment and, apparently, nor had Lucy.

A long while later Lucy tugged gently at her handful of chest hair. When I looked at her, she asked: "Are you ready for a treat?"

I started to reply, very clumsily, that I didn't think I was up for another treat, but Lucy saved me. Apparently this was not more sex. Slowly we dressed again and then Lucy opened the divider. She spoke briefly with Joseph in Russian. I could make no sense of the discussion, but a little later Joseph turned off the main road and headed up a steep hill. Lucy opened a port in the back seat leading into the boot and pulled out two large fur coats.

"We will need these soon."

I waited, noticing that the road was now very rough and Joseph was picking his way through the bumps in the darkness. After about fifteen minutes he stopped the car, leaving the engine running but turning all the lights off. He got out and came in the back with us. Lucy guided me back to a standing position through the sunroof looking towards the side, and Joseph stood behind us. Joseph was already wearing a heavy coat, and Lucy and I put our coats on too.

It was lucky there was plenty of space in the back of the car, but even so I was uncertain what was in Lucy's plan. I soon learned.

As we stood there and my eyes adjusted to the dark, I gradually noticed we were looking from a high point over a large bay. The night was now very calm and the sea was smooth. As I looked at the sea I noticed a rapidly-moving spot of light in the water. I couldn't work out what it was. Then another and another.

Just as I saw the third, Lucy put her hand under my chin and lifted my head up to the sky. The spots of light in the water had been reflections from the sky. I could see a meteor. Then more, every few seconds, all coming from the same part of the sky. Each one paired with its blurred reflection in the sea.

Lucy leaned into my ear and whispered "Perseids".

I continued to watch, enjoying Lucy's closeness, the astronomical display, and becoming accustomed to Joseph's discreet, almost butler-like politeness and tact. I looked back (and up) at him at one point, and he smiled and nodded to me before looking back up to watch the sky.

We must have stood there for half an hour, well after the meteors had finished, and Joseph returned to the driver's seat. Lucy took my hand and led me out and to the front passenger door, and we drove back to our hotel sitting three across the front seat, with Lucy in the middle. It was a pleasant, relaxed drive, and I briefly wondered what Joseph thought of us.

When we reached our hotel, I leaned over to shake Joseph's hand before he could get out of the car to open my door. I thanked him for sharing his wonderful car with us, and also for his discretion. Again that gentle smile and nod. Lucy gave him a kiss on the cheek. As we left the car she explained to me that Joseph was in great demand in the area, both as a chauffeur and as an escort. It seemed he had no reason to be jealous of what I - er, we - had been getting up to in and on his car.

As we reached the top of the steps, she told me that she was under strict instructions to escort me to my bedroom door, but not beyond. She took my hand and led me to that point, gave me a firm hug and a brief kiss, and left. I suddenly decided I was very tired and barely made it into the room before falling asleep, still fully dressed across my bed.

12