Irony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smysecret
smysecret
31 Followers

The discussion spoiled the evening. They went to bed grumpy and did not touch each other all night.

But this did not deter Brenda at all; she was going to go through with her plan at all costs. She did not have to do much, but she did it thoroughly. The first thing was to arrange the rental of a remote cottage. Finding a suitable place took a few days, but in the end she was well pleased with the chosen place for her vengeance.

Brenda was not sure how she would entice Sally to the hideout, but she was sure that she would be able to arrange it somehow. For this reason, she carefully staked out Sally's place, trying to determine her routine and snatch her at the best possible moment.

All the time, she kept trying to convince Dennis to go along with her plans, but at first he seemed very reluctant. His participation was absolutely vital to the success of her plans, and so she worked extra hard to make him help her. She bought him little presents, went with him to visit his friends and did things in bed that he had been asking for. She even gave him a blowjob once. And it really seemed as if her wiles were effective, because he started warming up to her ideas.

All the same, Dennis did seem to be coming home later than before. He claimed to be doing overtime, and he was often very tired when he got home. This did not matter, as long as he agreed to the plan of revenge.

Brenda visited Sally, oozing charm and sweetness.

The two women reminisced at the good times they had working together, spoke about mutual friends and caught up with latest developments.

Sally brought out a bottle of wine, and they toasted undying friendship.

This was Brenda's chance. "I have been missing you so much, Sally," she said, her eyes brimming over with fake tears. "You know how much I wanted to spend time with only you. Let's spend a relaxing weekend together where we can have a wonderful, relaxing time together." She looked meaningfully at Sally, as if to imply that they would be doing far better things than merely relaxing. "I have a little cottage booked for this next weekend. Please say that you will share it with me."

"Ooh, that sounds so good," Sally said quickly, as if to make sure that Brenda would not change her mind. "I would love to do that."

Sally said that she would take off work early on Friday afternoon. They arranged that Brenda would pick Sally up at her place shortly after lunch.

Brenda stood up to go.

"Why don't you stay the night?" Sally asked sweetly. "We can have a lovely girls' time together."

"I would love to be with you, but I can't," Brenda said intently. "Dennis is probably waiting for me and thinking of having his evil way with me."

"Why can't I have my evil way with you?" asked Sally. "Besides, you should not be driving after the wine you had."

Brenda insisted on going home, and left soon after. She did not know that Sally made a phone call shortly after she left.

On the Friday, Brenda arrived at Sally's house accompanied with Dennis. She greeted Sally with great friendliness, and even kissed her. Brenda took charge and had Dennis pack Sally's bags into the trunk of the car.

Sally did not comment about Dennis's presence, and Brenda did not offer any explanation. Instead, Brenda spoke excitedly and enthusiastically about the wonderful time that was waiting for them in the countryside.

Brenda took the wheel and Dennis joined her in the front. Sally sat in the back and relaxed.

The moment they were on the road, Brenda stopped paying attention to Sally. She had achieved her goal, and nothing would stop her. She drove in silence, paying just enough attention on the road to get them to their destination without an accident, an evil smile unconsciously playing across her lips. Revenge would soon be hers!

In her mind, Brenda made a movie of the scene that would follow, and replayed it over and over.

They would draw Sally into the bedroom. Sally, unaware of her vulnerability and helplessness, would be easy to overpower. First they would tie her down, giving them absolute power over their victim. The more Sally begged for mercy, the harder they would be with her. Then they would rip Sally's dress and bra off her body. She could picture Sally's self-conscious little tits being exposed against their will. Perhaps the sudden exposure the cool air would even cause the nipples to harden, increasing Sally's humiliation. Then they would deprive Sally's cunt of its last protection. Sally would try to postpone the inevitable, but they would force open their prey's legs. The crowning moment would be the instant that Dennis violently slammed his victorious rampant cock into Sally's defenseless cunt. Sally's facial expression at the moment of penetration would be priceless, perhaps a combination of disbelief and despair in the knowledge that she was being raped.

The word triggered a shower of evil pleasure right through Brenda. Every atom in her body buzzed in anticipation of the defilement of Sally's pretty little body.

Brenda wondered whether she should concentrate on the fear and fright on Brenda's face or Dennis's cock ravishing the hapless woman. Hopefully Sally would scream, the louder the better. It would all be in vain: no one would hear her.

Brenda was so deep in her world, that she did not notice when Dennis asked her a question. She was also completely unaware that Sally gave Dennis a wink when he turned around, or that Dennis returned it. She had no warning lights that perhaps Sally and Dennis seemed more familiar with one another than could be explained by one visit.

As they drew up to the house, Brenda reluctantly abandoned her daydreams. She looked around carefully. No one had seen their approach; so there would be no witnesses. She solicitously helped Sally out of the car and showed her into the house. Dennis followed, carrying Sally's luggage.

"What a lovely place!" Sally exclaimed as she looked at the entrance hall. She moved through the lounge and looked over the kitchen. "It's all perfect for a time of rest!" she enthused.

"Come and look at your bedroom, Sally" Brenda called, "It has the most magnificent views. Dennis has already brought your suitcase here."

Sally entered the room. As she did so, Brenda moved behind her and slammed the door shut. This was the signal for Dennis who quickly forced Sally down onto the bed. Sally grabbed the prone woman's arms and held them fast.

With a quick motion Brenda slipped a rope around her victim's wrists, tying her fast. "Now I have you, bitch!" she gloated.

Sally looked at her in silence.

"Why don't you scream? Maybe someone will hear you. Of course that's unlikely. I have my plans for you and you are not going to spoil them." Her voice dripped with venom. "You will be sorry that you crossed me."

Sally answered softly, "Please don't hurt me. You might be sorry afterwards."

Brenda laughed out loud. "Are you threatening me? It would be better for you to beg for mercy. I won't give you any, but it would do you more good. Do you know what I have in mind for you?"

Sally nodded calmly.

Brenda smiled evilly. "You have done wrong by me, and you are about to be punished in the most intimate way possible. I am giving you over to Dennis as his little toy. He is going to ravish your body and fuck you until you won't be able to close your legs ever again. What do you say about that?"

Sally nodded and said, "I wouldn't do it if I were you..."

Brenda interrupted, "Shut up! Why would I be sorry? Nobody is going to catch us." She turned towards Dennis. "Now let's take off those pants, lover. I'm sure your cock would love to invade this bitch."

Dennis answered softly. "This is your last chance, Brenda. After this, things are going to run their natural course, and you might not like it."

"Are you scared or something?" Brenda retorted. "Get naked and fuck her!"

"With pleasure," Dennis said quickly, taking off his pants. He was already rock hard.

Brenda looked at Dennis proudly: he was magnificent, and she was so confident that his sword was exactly the right thing to use to torture this woman. She could not wait to hear Sally beg for mercy. "Let's take off all her clothes," she suggested excitedly, "I want to be able to see her naked as we humiliate her." With sudden violence Brenda ripped open Sally's shirt, laughing as the buttons flew in all directions. "Aren't you going to beg me to stop?" she inquired viciously.

Sally kept silent, her mouth pursed shut.

Brenda grimaced, enjoying the moment. "What have we here?" she asked rhetorically, pulling something out from her handbag. She displayed it to Sally, trying to intimidate her. She answered her own question, "It is a knife, just what I want now."

She took the knife to Sally's chest, her eyes glinting. Sally looked at her unblinking. Then with a rapid move, she cut right through Sally's bra strap.

"Feast your eyes on the bitch's tits, Dennis. She always tried to hide them at work, as if she was scared that others would see them. I thought she was ashamed of them. Look at how small they are: little girl playthings on a fat body."

Dennis feasted his eyes on Sally's chest. Her breasts were absolutely beautiful; perky, exposed and pointing towards at the sexy tips of her rose-colored nipples. Brenda's spiteful words were only intended to humiliate her beaten rival. Sally was not fat; she was slender and inviting. His cock stirred knowing that within a few moments he would be deep inside this stunning woman.

Unaware of Dennis's thoughts, Brenda continued harassing her victim. "You know what I am going to do now, slut?" she inquired fiercely.

Sally lay calmly, not betraying a hint of fear or anger.

"I am going to open up your cunt," Brenda shrieked. "That is what you are. You are a cunt, and we are going to see what you are made of."

Brenda savagely ripped the knife through Sally's skirt. Underneath was a set of flimsy pink panties. Brenda crowed with pleasure. "Why don't you beg for mercy?" she demanded. "Maybe if you asked nicely, I might relent and reduce your punishment."

"How do you know that I won't go to the police?" Sally asked.

"Go ahead, I'm ready for you." Brenda replied. "If you do, I will simply say that I caught you seducing my boyfriend. I will pretend to be mad at him, but willing to have him back if he is good boy. You will look like the woman who is trying besmirch the man you cannot get."

There was silence as Brenda stood over her enemy, savoring the irony of it. Her man was about to take her revenge for her on the very woman that she had feared she might lose him to. There was no danger of that now!

"You are sick, Brenda," Sally said softly, unperturbed by the dangerous look on Brenda's face. "Don't do this."

"How dare you call me sick?" Brenda shouted angrily, slapping Sally savagely across the face. "I am in charge, and you are about to be royally fucked as you have never been fucked in your life!" She wildly tore Sally's panties off, and forced open her enemy's legs. "Dennis, this is why you're here: fuck the slut. I know she isn't much to look at, but do it anyway."

Dennis had positioned himself above Sally, his penis ready to penetrate the vulnerable woman beneath him. As Brenda prompted him, he plunged his cock into Sally's pussy, ramming his full length into her on the first stroke.

Sally's gasp as the rod drove home deep within her was music to Brenda's ears. Seeing the depth of penetration, she screamed her delight. "You've skewered the bitch on the first stroke. Oh! That must have hurt! Harder! Drive it in deeper! Screw her so well that her cunt will never be the same again."

Sally's moans filled the room as Dennis continued his quest to drive into her ever deeper and harder. As Brenda cheered him on, he fucked Sally with an animal passion, and soon he was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

As Dennis thrust wildly into the woman beneath him, Brenda lewdly cheered him on. "Rip the bitch apart, Dennis. Force her open, and then shove your cock right through her. Drive her cervix right through her body, until she feels as if you are fucking her throat."

Dennis could feel Sally responding. He could not be sure what was stimulating her: Brenda's words or his cock deep inside her. It did not matter: Sally started moaning uncontrollably, signaling that she was about to climax.

Brenda burst out in fury. "You are a slut!" she bellowed. "You are being raped, and yet you are enjoying it! See, you are not a woman. You are merely a thing with a cunt that any man can have at any time. You disgusting whore!"

Dennis was amazed to feel Sally started thrusting against him, her body lost in the climax that was overwhelming her.

As Dennis plunged into Sally's throbbing pussy, he could not hold back, and then he was spurting into her as if a dam had burst inside me. He could not hold back; it felt as if his balls were filled with a weight of several tons, and he could do nothing to slow his release. The cum shot out of him as if he were a slingshot. Sally must have felt him cumming; she groaned in ecstasy with each new spurt from his cock.

Brenda was overjoyed. "You're flooding the little witch with your cum! Pump her full of your little buggers! Don't stop! Paint her cunt with sperm! Line her walls with your little swimmers! Rape her into oblivion!"

Then suddenly it was over. Dennis slowly turned over and lay on the bed next to Sally. They lay in silence, catching their breath.

Brenda moved to Dennis and kissed him. "Thank you for helping me," she purred. "The bitch will never be able to put up airs again, thanks to you. How will she ever be able to forget the fucking that she got for crossing her friend?"

Brenda stopped abruptly. Something in the gaze between Sally and Dennis was disturbing. It carried tenderness and intimacy. She had the feeling that a crushing blow was coming, but could not imagine what it might be.

Dennis sat up. "Wow, that was great!" he said enthusiastically.

"What's going on?" Brenda demanded, her nerves jangling.

Dennis nodded. "Sally is one hot woman. Our sex has always been hot, but it has never been like this."

Brenda sat down slowly, hoping that she had heard wrong. "Are you saying that this was better than the sex we have had?"

Dennis looked at her meaningfully. "That too, but I'm saying that the sex between me and Sally has never been this good."

"What do you mean, sex between you and Sally?" asked Brenda dumbly, still trying to ignore the cold chill that had settled on her heart.

Dennis did not answer her. "Now it is time for the real fun," he said enigmatically. Grinning from ear to ear, Dennis took Brenda's knife and cut the ropes off Sally's arms.

Sally rubbed her wrists painfully. "I don't think that I'll do that again," she remarked neutrally. "I do not get off on pain as much as other people seem to."

"What are you doing, Dennis!" Brenda shouted. "Fasten her again before she escapes!"

"Why?" asked Sally casually. "Dennis has had his evil way with me already. I'm not thinking of escape. I think it's your turn now, Brenda. Dennis, put those cuffs on Brenda to see how much she likes it."

With a rapid movement, Dennis caught Brenda and held her fast. "You can get up now, Sally. It is time to bring Brenda down to reality."

Languidly Sally stood up, smiling from ear to ear. "Brenda, I think that you deserve an explanation now. Remember that when you first asked Dennis to rape me, he refused at first?" She paused. "He was concerned that you would do something to me without him knowing, and so he came to warn me. I was very surprised, and so we talked about what to do. We did not get to an answer, and so we arranged to talk again. The second time we met, we realized we liked one another, and the third time we became lovers. It was that night that we agreed to let him pretend to rape me. Wasn't it clever? That night when you invited me to come visit you for the weekend I pretended to be stupid, but I knew all along what you planned. Right after you left, I phoned him to let him know what had happened."

Brenda tried to wriggle out of Dennis's hold, but her furious struggles could make no impression on his relentless grip. In the midst of her struggles, she managed to catch a glimpse of Sally calmly watching the scene.

"Didn't you wonder why he slipped into me so easily at first? The reason was that I was so wet for him. We flirted all the way in the car, and you did not even notice. It seems that you are completely out of touch with your boyfriend."

"Don't lecture me," Brenda said helplessly.

Sally ignored her. "I must congratulate you, Brenda. You know how to find a good man. He knows how to use his equipment to make a girl happy. I would have told you before, but somehow we never got round to discussing that, did we? Why did you think of using him in such a way? Now you have lost him forever."

"Shut up, you bitch," Brenda cried out. She had heard enough.

Sally smiled happily. "I don't like being called a bitch," she remarked and moved up to Brenda. For a long moment Sally let Brenda digest that thought. Then she added, "I'm in charge now, Brenda, and don't you forget that." Then she let loose a stinging slap to Brenda's face.

Brenda looked at Sally in disbelief. "What are you going to do now?" she asked plaintively, fearfully trying to think of what evil plan Sally had in mind for her. Perhaps Sally had brought a man to-. Disbelief gave way to fear.

"I am going to do nothing to you," Sally replied. "We are going now."

"But what about me?" Brenda cried. "How will I go home?"

"Don't ever return to my house," Dennis said loudly. "I shall take all your things to your mother's place. I'll leave it to you to explain to her what's happening. Call a taxi."

"What, aren't you going to take revenge?" Sally asked, suddenly feeling a bit more hopeful.

"I don't have to hurt you further," Sally said coldly. "I will simply leave you with the thought that you could have had Dennis or me, but now you have lost us both forever."

Dennis and Sally left the house without a backward glance.

Motionless and numb, Brenda watched the couple leave. It was a long time before the final irony of Sally's words sunk in: her own foolish actions had driven her man into the arms of the woman she feared and wanted most.

smysecret
smysecret
31 Followers
12