All Comments on 'Is My Wife Still Sexually Charged?'

by storytyme

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I wish other writers could understand that every other word doesn't have to be the F word to make a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
privacy?

Wow, good story overall. BUT what an invasion of the wife's privacy. What is she going to think when she finds out that good ol' husband has been spying on her without her knowledge? I know I'd be pissed. The ends don't always justify the means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Read

Your story brings out a topic that all of us have in common; that of taking each other for granted. This story hit home and made me think about my own situation. This was a solid short story and I truly enjoyed it.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Lesson For Many of Us

- While I would never set up cameras to spy on my wife,(She'd leave me if she found out) I certainly have fallen into the "take her for granted" habits described here. She's even told me from early in our marriage,that me being affectionate to her is what turns her own. After 30 years of marriage I often am neglectful but then wonder why there's little or no sex. This well-written story is a great reminder to me to get my act together and SHOW my wife how much I love her.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
"It is that time of the month so we can't make love . . ."

That never stopped my wife from wanting to be screwed, and it never stopped us from 'doing it'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous