Is My Wife Still Sexually Charged?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"You are really going to love this then." she said, just before sliding back down my body and placing her mouth over the mushroom head of my penis.

She slid her mouth all the way down my penis, coating me with her saliva, then started bobbing her head up and down over the first two inches of my head and rolling her tongue around the head. Her right hand quickly slid up and down the remainder of my hard, throbbing member while her left hand gently squeezed my testicles.

I could hear my groans filling the room as my body danced along with my wife's delightful movements. It did not take more than a minute I am sure, although it felt like an eternity, before my suspended body locked and my sperm started shooting into my wife's mouth. The feeling of her hot mouth on my penis as I was coming was too much and an infrequent, but welcome surprise. Only once a year, on my birthday, would she swallow.

My body shuddered and shook as she continued to suck the tip of my head and stroke the length of me penis. I wasn't sure how much more I could take as sweat poured down my face. My t-shirt clinging to my body. My penis was starting to shrink when she held my testicles a little tighter, forcing my hips to instinctively push upward. I felt a finger circle the entrance of my ass and instantly I was hard again. I didn't know where she learned that trick, but I wasn't about to question her now.

Cindy bobbed her head quickly up and down the length of my six inch penis, sucking as much as she could. I could feel my legs quiver as my heals were dug into the carpet. I put my hands on her shoulders for leverage and held on as she made me feel wonderful. After about ten more minutes of her masterful work, I came again. Never had I came twice in such a short amount of time.

The rest of the day, we were playfully touching, kissing and winking at each other, making sexual innuendos and telling each other what we were going to do to each other in the near future. It was as if I had the woman I married back again. Cindy, my sexual wife, had returned and I could not have been more happy. Who knew that it was me that needed to bring my wife back?

Monday, I went to work with a pep in my step, a smile on my face and with a positive attitude. My secretary smiled at me and said, "Congratulations" as if she knew why I was smiling without me saying a word.

I had a morning meeting and told my associates, "The morning meetings will no longer be more than an hour long. From here on out, if you bust your ass to get your job done and done right, you can leave at 4:30pm but still get paid for a regular work day. If I find that work is not getting done or is not being done correctly, we will go back to 5:30pm. I want everyone to have time in their life to enjoy themselves, myself included."

At lunch time, I turned on the live feed and watched my wife masturbate over and over, giving herself two or three orgasms. Watching and hearing my wife play with herself in real time was such a turn on and even better than the best porn movie I had ever watched. In the afternoon, I stopped by the flower shop on the way home from work and picked Cindy up a bouquet of flowers. She greated me at the door in her dark blue fitness shorts and tanktop. The smell of her sweet perfume intoxicated my nostrils.

She gave me a huge hug then guided me into the kitchen, hand in hand. She had prepared a roast, potatoes and carrots. After dinner, she was flirting heavily with me, kissing my neck, sitting on my lap, rubbing my inner thighs and looking down at my crotch.

Half laughing, I looked her in the eyes and said, "If you don't quit teasing me, I am going to drag you into the bedroom and make love to you all night."

"There is nothing stopping you." she said to me with a wink.

I took her by the hand and we quickly rushed to the bedroom. Within seconds, my beautiful wife was once again naked on our bed. My hands and mouth were all over her body...kissing the nape of her neck, sucking on her breasts, teasing her nipples, moving my hands up and down her ribcage, sucking on her neck, massaging her inner thighs.

After more than forty-five minutes of touching and kissing her, she gasp, "Okay, take me already!"

Wanting to taste her, I slid down between her legs. She grabbed me by the head and pulled me back up on top of her. "Not tonight. I am already too sensitive down there. I want you inside of me NOW!"

I felt her reach down in between her legs and guide my hard penis to the entrance of her vagina. Her hands then moved to my butt cheeks and pushed my body down on top of her with force. She was so wet as I slid in and out of her. We made love for several minutes and when I was ready to come, I instictively started to pull out of her like I would always do, which is how she had always wanted it. Instead, she used her hands to shove my hips down on top of her.

"Don't you dare pull out!" she gasped. "Don't stop until you make me come."

I continued thrusting deep inside of her and shot my seed deep inside her vagina. Her hips were slamming into my body. I could tell she was on the brink of an orgasm so I continued to thrust my hips.

I was sucking on her neck and holding onto her shoulders as her inner walls began to spasm. Soon, I felt her body shudder underneath me. Her angelic moans filled the air as she held onto me tightly.

When her body fell limp onto the bed, I stopped thrusting, totally spent. We kissed over and over, taking a breather in between each long kiss. We went to bed early, falling asleep in each other's arms. The next couple of nights we made love in every position we could imagine.

It has been a mission of mine to touch her often, give her compliments, do nice things for her and keep her interested in me in a variety of ways. The more effort I put into her, the more it benefits both of us. Never in the last few years could I have imagined our marriage would be as good as it has been for the last couple of months.

She still masturbates and I enjoy watching, but she no longer masturbates daily. Her masturbation sessions alone in the middle of the day have waned to just a couple of times a week. My next goal is to join her for a midday masturbation, which leads me to day.

To be continued...

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12