Island Discipline Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress S, I believe our slave should be shown to her cell so that she can retire for the night," David said.

Sue nodded and took the tray from Kristy's hands, placing it on an occasional table set beside the sofa.

"Come with me, slave," she said, tugging the leash.

Shakily, Kristy followed in her wake. Without waiting, Sue drew Kristy back to her cell, unclipped the leash and withdrew, locking the door behind her. Kristy was left alone and aching for relief.

Sue returned to the library and settled herself beside David, who handed her another glass of Armagnac. Placing a finger under her chin he lifted her face towards his and kissed her lingeringly. He traced a finger lightly down her neck, making her shiver with a desire that was reflected in his eyes as she gazed into them.

Hardly taking their eyes off each other, they drank their Armagnac, a sexual tension growing between them. Finally, David took the glass from Sue's fingers and placed it on the table together with his. He rose to his feet and drew Sue up to stand beside him.

"I think that perhaps we should retire," he said.

Suppressing a surge of disappointment, Sue nodded.

He offered her his arm and escorted her out of the library and up the stairs. However, when she would have turned towards her own room, she was halted by David tightening his grip on her arm.

"When I said we should retire, I meant together," he murmured, smiling down at her and led her towards his room. He opened the door and ushered her inside. There was no doubt who this room belonged to. The centrepiece was a solid wood four poster bed and the rest of the room was furnished with mahogany wardrobes and doors. A comfortable looking leather armchair was placed beside the window and a 2nd door opened into a well appointed bathroom.

David came up behind Sue and placed his hands on her shoulders, lightly dropping a kiss on her neck. Then she felt him slide the zip at the back of her dress slowly down until it reached her waist. His hands came up and slipped her dress down over her shoulders and hips, until it rested in a pool at her feet. Unbidden, she stepped out of it and turned to place her arms around his neck. Winding her hands into his hair, she gently drew his head down to hers and kissed him deeply.

Gently removing her hands, he knelt in front of her and one by one he removed her shoes, then released the corset's suspenders and smoothed the stockings down her legs before drawing them off.

He rose and turned her to face away from him as he slowly undid each clasp on her corset, dropping a kiss against her skin each time he did so. She shivered in desire at his touch. Finally the last clasp was released and the corset fell to the floor to join the dress and stockings. He slid his fingers under the fabric of her briefs and slipped them off. Placing an arm behind her legs he swept her off her feet and laid her gently on the bed before turning his attention to removing his own clothes. Finally he joined her and the two lay side by side, skin to skin and the room echoed to the sounds of their lovemaking.

12