Island Discipline Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused in his ministrations and detached her cuffs from the bedposts. He looked deeply into Sue's eyes, noting their dilation and knew that she was awash in a sea of sensation. He bent his head to her ear and murmured, "this time my love, we cum together!"

Sue managed to retain enough presence to nod but David was already working his magic once more. He bent his head, suckling on her breasts as he manoeuvred his body so his cock hovered at the entrance to her pussy. Agonisingly slowly, he entered her, his hard cock hot & throbbing. Sue groaned as he moved inside her, desperate for him to move faster. Her limbs now free, Sue wrapped her arms around his shoulders, fingernails digging into his back and brought her legs up to encircle his waist, trying to drive his cock deeper inside him. She succeeded in as far as his cock did inch slightly further inside, but David was exerting superhuman control and continued his slow progress. Finally Sue groaned as she felt his cock fully imbed itself into her.

David raised his head from her breasts and whispered an instruction to her. Sue nodded & unwrapped her legs from his waist, drawing her ankles back towards her head & holding them in place. This had the effect of opening her pussy further and allowing David to enter even more deeply. She groaned as she felt his cock pressing against her cervix, cueing David to the fact he was exactly in the right position. He started to very slowly rock, keeping the action slight. He knew that in Sue's highly sensitised state, she would cum almost immediately if he thrust with any degree of force. Therefore he continued to slowly & gently rock inside her, moving fractionally forward & backward by the smallest increments. He was using every scrap of self control he possessed, wanting to achieve a pinnacle of experience that he knew Sue had never before been exposed to.

He could feel his desire flare, heat surging through his loins and knew he could not hold out for much longer. He bent his head once more and fastened his lips to hers as he slowly increased rhythm & intensity. Sue was now moaning constantly, the sound vibrating in his mouth. The sensation was incredibly erotic and as Sue's body writhed underneath his, David increased his rhythm yet again, knowing that they were both nearing their peak. He felt Sue start to shudder underneath him and knowing instinctively that this was the moment he had been waiting for, he drove hard into her, each thrust grinding against her clit pushing her ever upwards. His cock started to pulse and as her body tensed, her pussy clamped around his shaft and he shot his hot seed deep inside, the two of them falling over the edge into a massive, shared orgasm.

The tremors pulsed through their bodies as they remained locked in the throes of ecstasy. Slowly Sue released the iron grip she had on her ankles and lowered them shakily to the mattress. When David went to withdraw, Sue stopped him, keeping him inside her by holding his hips against her body with her legs. Her arms rose to encircle his shoulders as she drew him down towards her. He groaned, and tried to resist, not wanting to crush her with his weight, but she persisted and finally he gave in and lowered his body over hers. Exhausted they slipped into a deep sleep, their bodies joined together, Master & Mistress in perfect harmony!

12