Island for Dickgirls: Miller Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,901 Followers

Devi slid off the bench silently and crept across the sauna on the balls of her feet. She could feel her own girldick getting hard with anticipation and taboo. Slowly she got down on her knees in front of her daughter, who still had her eyes closed and was breathing deeply and sweating profusely. Skye shifted a bit on the bench and her towel opened at the bottom. She had tucked her towel in a synch at her left armpit and now it flapped open, keeping her breasts concealed but exposing her fully erect 5.5" girlcock. Devi struggled not to gasp, her daughter's body was so beautiful. Her stomach was smooth and taut and she was clean shaven around her private area. Her penis was small, cute, and pink. Her testicles were small and smooth and hung down a bit over her pink, wet pussy.

It was the moment of truth. Devi put her hands on the hot cedar bench on either side of her daughter. She leaned forward and opened her mouth. She slid her mouth down over the tip, careful not to let the penis actually touch the inside of her mouth. She allowed her throat to open and soon she was nearly to the base. Then, all at once, she closed around it, letting tongue wetly caress Skye's urethra. At the same time, she brought her hand up and massaged her daughter's testicles. Skye moaned deeply and her eyes flew open. She looked down between her legs and her violet eyes opened widely. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Oh my god Mom!" She cried, "What are you doing," Devi smiled around the girlcock in her mouth and put one of her fingers up to her daughter's lips. They had to be quiet if they wanted to get away with this sort of thing. Devi's head began to bob deeply as she sucked Skye's dick in and out of her mouth. She felt her own dick growing completely hard now and she had to resist the urge to jack herself off. She continued to lick her daughter sensuously.

Skye was in ecstasy. She had no idea how her mother had ended up where she was or what had possessed her to do this act, but one of her dark, secret dreams was coming true and she was overwhelmed. Skye was so excited that she knew that she wasn't going to be able to hold out very long. Suddenly she felt that familiar tingle in her legs. She felt the first hot spurt of cum shoot out into her mom's mouth. Soon Devi felt her daughter bucking her fact hard and she struggled to keep every drop of cum her mouth. She adored the salty thick taste of cum and her daughter's tasted better than most, probably because it was so wrong. After a few seconds, Skye was spent and Devi swallowed the very last of the cum and licked her lips.

"That feel nice hon?" she asked her daughter and patted her on the leg. Skye's jaw dropped. She didn't know what to say. Devi reached up and slid her daughter's towel off so she could see her small, perky breasts with her small pink nipples. She pinched them lightly and her daughter giggled, "You are such a pretty girl," she said.

"You too Mom," Skye said, as her mother stood up. Skye was shocked by her mother's beautiful body. Her perky breasts and slim figure and massive dick were unbelievable. Devi felt flattered, feeling her daughter's eyes all over her.

"You want to help you Mommy out?" she asked in a naughty voice. Skye laughed. She bit her lower lip and lowered her head in a sexy sort of way.

"Okay," she said.

"Remind me, have I put you on the pill yet?" Devi asked and Skye felt a jolt go through her body. First with excitement, then with disappointment.

"No, you said we should wait til next year," Skye explained. Devi was almost as disappointed as her daughter and then she got an idea. She looked at her daughter's glistening skin and leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. It was a passionate kiss and Skye loved the taste of her own cum on her mother's tongue. Gently, Devi began to move her daughter around. Soon Skye was turned around, facing the wall with her hands palm down on the bench and her feet flat on the floor. Devi kissed her gently on the back and nibbled her ear.

"Be very still Skye," Devi whispered in her ear. Devi slid down on her knees and spread her daughter's ass cheeks apart. She gave a gentle kiss to her daughter's sweet little rosebud of an asshole and she felt her daughter's body shiver. Devi stood up quickly. Another interesting feature of the Hish anatomy was the fact that, by some accident of evolution they had mucus membranes inside of their assholes, the same way a mouth or a pussy had them. As a result, their assholes were self-lubricating. Further, they had a second g-spot deep inside of their assholes that was different than a man's prostate or a woman's vaginal g-spot.

She positioned the tip of her massive dick against her daughter' sweaty asshole. She gently pushed against it and she heard Skye grunt. "You okay baby?" She asked, pausing.

"Oh god, don't stop," was all Skye could manage to croak out. Devi was happy to oblige. Slowly but surely she slid her dick deeper and deeper into her daughter's asshole. Skye moaned and shook as she went but begged every time her mother stopped. Finally, Devi slid the last of her thick dick into her daughter's ass. Skye screeched in pleasure. "Fuck me mom,"

Devi began to pump her dick in and out of Skye's asshole. At first she fucked slowly and shallowly, but soon she was fucking fast and driving in deep. She felt the sweat coursing down her body and she could see it dripping off her daughter's tits as they pointed down towards the ground. She felt Skye pushing back into her and Devi began to moan and she felt her finger nails digging into Skye's ass. The orgasm came quickly she felt the force of her cum filling her daughter's ass. She felt wave after wave as she spurted. Suddenly Devi felt weak and she slid out of her daughter's ass quickly.

Skye shivered as her mother slid out of her, it was possibly the best feeling of them all. Skye was panting heavily and Devi dropped to her knees behind her daughter. She saw her cum dripping out of the ass and smiled. Her favorite part. She put her lips to her daughter's asshole and began to suck her cum out. She dipped her tongue deep into the younger girl's anus and soon she had a mouthful of her own, hot cum. She stood up and helped her daughter to sit down. She kissed Skye on the lips and spit half the cum into her mouth.

Skye was shocked but found that the taste was delicious. She swallowed every last drop and then grabbed her mother's softening dick and licked the tip clean to get a few more drops. Devi smiled and spanked her daughter's ass, "You are bad," she said.

"You're the mature adult," Skye retorted and they both laughed. Devi leaned forward and kissed her daughter again. This was a sweeter and more meaningful kiss than they had shared to that point and neither one of them wanted to stop. Suddenly Devi realized where they were.

"We better get dressed and get out of here," She said suddenly and they both giggled.

"I'll race you home," Skye said, knowing that her running shoes were in the locker room. Devi licked her lips.

"You better hope I don't win," Devi warned, "I have big ideas for tonight," and soon they were on their way.

The End

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. I have about four more ideas for different scenarios on San Clemente, but I want ideas from you. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well (If you like futanari stuff, read "A Big Side Effect"). If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,901 Followers
12