All Comments on 'Issue Wife Ch. 01'

by Bandit1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice one

I liked this story. 'Blade Runner' & 'The Fugitive' rolled in to one. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good!

As usuall you have turned out an excellent story. look forward to reading more of it as it comes available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

OOOH ! I really like where this is going ! Please write more and soon :)

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 18 years ago
Heinlein's "Revolt in 2100": The Logical Extension

This sounds like a much grimmer version of Robert A. Heinlein's cautionary novel of 50-odd years back. At least Nehemiah Scudder didn't believe in gelding the priesthood. Instead, they got all the goodies, complete with a sisterhood who were little more than temple whores.

Please continue with your story line. I think your next step needs to be to hook your characters up with the Underground (there will certainly be one) and run across its leader early on. After that, you need to figure out what to do with the characters; where the support for the Underground is coming from, in and out of the country; and how the Resistance proposes to take the country back and restore the Constitution. Good luck with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Start

I would recommend checking your work. Unfortunately, I found a few words that were spelled incorectly that spell checker would not pick up.

The only thing that concerns me about this story is the intimation that religion is responsible for these woes. Human beings are responsible for the corruption, not the church.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice!

I like the premise. The errors weren't overly noticeable. The man versus the world concept is very appealing. It lends an emotional charge to the story.

Quote: The only thing that concerns me about this story is the intimation that religion is responsible for these woes. Human beings are responsible for the corruption, not the church. EndQuote.

Shurrup! Its fiction. Don't be so sensitive. Besides, anything is open to criticism. Even religion and gods. Freedom of speech, remember? A law in your country.

The law is above all, including religion.

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Good start!

Out against the World is a good start, I hope you'll continue!

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty cool start!

I like this story, it's very "Mad Max". I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cool

Pretty cool intro. Cnt w8 4da coming stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
needs sequal

Need to keep this going. Plot line is very interesting and I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An interesting Start

I like the premise and the story line show a lot of possibilities.

PLEASE continue to write this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

well it would have been nice if it had a second chapter

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 7 years ago
GOOD START....

Would like to see this one develop...continuing on to your next submission...knocking them off pretty quick ól sod...keep up the good work, keeps you young...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous