It Couldn't Be Helped Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were locked tight and her face grimaced with a mixture of uneasiness and fear. Crystal was the most powerful sexual partner I had ever been with but now she was anything but that. Lying on her back with me between her legs seemed to make her feel vulnerable, insecure, shy, and powerless. And that scared her. And I could see it.

Yet seeing it just made me want her even more. Maybe it was the old school part of me that rejoiced in seeing it. Just knowing that spreading her legs in front of me could produce that kind of real emotion. Like she didn't just do this kind of shit everyday and that she would silently confront those fears in order to give me what I wanted.

I resolved right then and there that we would tear down those walls together.

"Open your eyes, baby" I said softly "Let me see those brown diamonds"

Crystal opened her eyes reluctantly and I watched as they fluttered in protest while her heels fell off my waist and her knees slightly retracted inward.

"Now get up on your elbows, baby" I said softly but to no avail as she whimpered and shook her head no.

"Now!" I said soothingly while nodding my head yes.

Crystal reluctantly sat up on her elbows. Her black hair flowed behind her while several strands rested on her brown shoulders and chest. She continued sending out mixed signals as her face glowed with a hungry anticipation while her short, labored pants revealed a deep held fear.

I smiled in approval locking my eyes onto hers. I then grabbed her knees and began parting them slowly working my hands to her inner thighs and pushing her legs back as I went. Inch by precious inch I spread my first ebony woman wider and wider and wider.

"Oooohhh God" Crystal moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head and her whole body began shuddering.

"Don't leave me baby" I managed to say mesmerized by what was unfolding before me.

Crystal brought her helpless eyes back to me as I continued opening her up until I had her legs and shaved ebony pussy as wide as they could get. Crystal just gazed at me shaking.

I stared at this spread eagled ebony woman and a lust and desire hit me that I never realized I had in me. I could see a faint streak of pink meat in her slit surrounded by her swollen pussy lips that shined with her juices. The brown folds hiding her clit were semi opened and I could see how thick and big it was. Her puckered asshole beckoned me from afar. The second I added them all up, I knew it would take a crane to pull my face out of her ebony treasure.

"Don't worry baby" I said grinning into her helpless eyes while silently laughing at the plagiarism I was about to commit.

"I'm fixing to dine on your fine ass too."

I lowered my face to that sweet ebony pussy with the intention of going slow and milking it for as long as I could before making her cum. When my face got within six inches of her slit, however, the smell of her juices smeared all over her bare mound by yours truly hit my nostrils and I found myself reevaluating that plan. Her sweet aroma spiked my appetite and I knew right then I might be able to start slow but the milking plan was getting launched.

I stole a look at Crystal who was still on her elbows wide eyed watching me get closer and closer to her opened holes as her face painted the picture of shock and desire. I knew the sight of my white face in between her legs and the thought of being eaten by a white boy drove her insane. Her lips were in an 'O' shape and she was panting with anticipation.

On second thought, I said to myself, fuck going slow. I planted my lips over Crystal's juicy slit and pushed my tongue deep inside.

"OOOooooooooooohhhh" Crystal wailed rolling her eyes back into her head.

I started lashing her pussy with deep tongue strokes digging my tongue into the bottom of her slit and moving it all the way up and back down slowly and purposely. I ran my tongue inside her walls on both sides trying my best to suck up every bit of moisture she had inside that sweet kitty. I couldn't get enough and for several minutes I was lost in my own trance. Eating her pussy was suppose to be about her but I somehow lost track of that as her delicious taste and sweet smell made any agenda I had useless.

Crystal didn't seem to mind my transgression as she threw her head back and forth moaning and groaning her approval while latching one hand into my hair. I finally caught myself and pulled my tongue out of her pussy and kissed her milky slit softly. Then I tested the waters.

"Talk to me baby" I said looking up at her and immediately noticing the transformation.

The grimace, the unease, and the fear were all gone. Her brown eyes burned only with passion.

"Oooohhh God please don't stop, baby! Please!" Crystal whined lovingly

"I love you eating my pusssssssssssyyyyyyy." She said while the vision of my tongue slicing into her slit again extended her pronunciation.

Crystal was being a trooper and was still on her elbows watching me lick and devour her pussy. I then decided it was time to reward my ebony baby for her courage. I slid my tongue out of her pussy and took my middle and index fingers from both hands and place them on the sides of her clit and opened the folds as wide as I could.

"Ohhh Shit!" Crystal wailed titling her head back and rolling her eyes back again but like an addict she brought her eyes right back.

I leaned forward more so I could be over her clit and then looked at Crystal seductively and then back down at her clit. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out slightly and then let every drop of our mixed juices slowly roll off my tongue and onto her clit. I looked back up at Crystal and slowly began poking my tongue around and on top of her ball as my spit ran down her canal to her slit. Crystal lost it.

"Ohh God Sean, Nooooooo!" she whined loudly shaking her head back and forth overdosing from the sight of my white face and pink tongue stabbing into her brown flower.

I clamped my mouth around her clit and began licking it softly poking it with my tongue slowly escalating it to full and long strokes. Crystal inhaled loudly and I felt her whole body start to vibrate. She instictively and inadvertently rose up off her elbows placing her hands flatly on the couch lifting herself up and slightly away. This pulled her clit away from me and I wasn't having any of that.

"Don't you ever take this pussy away from me, girl!" I scoldingly growled to her.

"Not ever!"

I forcefully hooked my arms around her thighs and pulled her back closer to me locking her in place. She fell flat onto her back helpless.

"Ohhhh God Seannnn!" Crystal wailed panting.

I fastened my lips back around her button and drove my tongue hard into her throbbing clit licking and stroking it with authority. Crystal's hot body started trembling severely as her hips thrust wildly forward while my white mouth remained tightly sealed to her ebony mound. Crystal jerked violently but there wasn't anything or anybody who could have pried my mouth off her delicicious ebony pussy. My neck easily rode out her thrusts as I was hell bent on making this beautiful black woman cum in my mouth. Crystal then slammed her hands into the sofa and cried out almost apologetically

"I can't hold it, baby! I can't!"

I replied by hungrily sucking Crystal's entire clit into my mouth while ramming two fingers deep up her quivering ebony pussy.

"Aaaggghhh" Crystal screamed at the top of her lungs as she began cumming. Her body convulsed violently lifting her ass up and clamping her legs around my shoulders while I sucked her clit hard and drove my fingers in and out of her climaxing pussy.

"Uuuuggghhh' she groaned flexing her stomach again and pushing more hot cum out of her body as her tight pussy locked around my fingers. Her face contorting and relaxing as each wave rippled through her while her warm cum began drowning my plowing fingers.

"Uuuggghhh God Sean!" Crystal screamed again from her loins shooting up on her hands and whipping her head wildly as her beautiful black hair flew everywhere. She latched onto my hair violently and pulled it with abandon while unleashing more hot cum into my face.

"I can't stop! I can't stop cumming! Ohhh Fuckkkk!" Crystal belted out as another wave slammed into her body shooting her ass off the couch again while digging her fingernails viciously and painfully into my neck.

Crystal's confession told me that this was the pivotal moment. I could keep going and totally decimate her right now or I could throttle down and keep the festivities going. I chose the latter because of how good she did me and because I didn't want her to ever forget the first time I ate her pussy. Crystal was going to get my entire oral sex playbook.

Thus, it was time to diversify.

Crystal rode out the wave but before she could get aboard the next one I took my tongue off her clit and pulled my fingers halfway out of her pussy. I curled them slightly upward and massaged her G spot keeping the flame alive.

"More baby!" Crystal whined to me passionately her body still tense and loaded "I have so much cum for you!" she said squirming and panting loudly.

"I know, baby" I said sexily as my other hand entered the fray stroking her swollen lips and teasing her clit before stating my demand.

"But I want that special shit baby."

Crystal replied with her eyes as they told me point blank I could do whatever I wanted to get it.

"I want that special shit baby" I said seductively "that thick, white creamy cum that has been in you since you first wanted me, since I was eighteen"

Crystal cooed loudly at the words that confirmed I was going to make her cum again.

"And I know how to get it." I said softly

Crystal was burning but she looked at me curiously and then sadly as I removed my fingers out of her leaking pussy. I took my saturated fingers and put them in my mouth slowly sucking her cum off them while my left hand slipped two new fingers back in her pussy.

"Ohhh that's my baby!" Crystal blurted out happily watching me eat her cum as the new fingers inside her continued fanning her flame.

I burned my eyes straight into hers and slowly pulled my fingers out of my mouth. I took my now liberated hand and dropped it down past my left hand and started running my wet fingers over her already saturated and puckered asshole. Crystal figured out the game plan and began squirming and whimpering helplessly

"No..No..No.." she wailed dishonestly shaking her head back and forth just knowing this was going to rip her apart.

I didn't give her time to elaborate as I began sinking my middle finger deep up her tight ass and down to my knuckle in one slow, but fluid stroke.

"AAhhhhhhhhiiiieee" Crystal howled in a long, high pitched voice bolting up on her hands as I began pumping and twisting my finger deep up her tight ass. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy halfway and bent them to the side so she could see what my white fingers were doing to her ebony pussy and dark asshole. Over and over I worked both juicy holes slowly causing Crystal's mouth to lock in an 'O' shape as she whimpered and stared in awe at her brown holes swallowing my white digits.

"I want that special shit baby" I cooed to her again "that thick shit you have been saving for me since day one"

I then savagely slammed two fingers deep into her pussy again and teasingly pulled my finger almost all the way out of her asshole barely leaving the tip inside. After that vision hit her eyes Crystal became possessed.

Her eyes burned into me with a mixture of pleading and anger. She panted loudly and grabbed my right wrist frantically trying to push my finger back up her ass. I could see her fighting to hold back until she got what she wanted but I purposefully fought her. It wasn't until I was able to covertly place another finger on top of the one I already had in there that I let her have her way. Crystal pulled violently on my wrist getting one more finger up her ass than she bargained for letting out a primal scream that still resonates in me to this day.

"AAAAGGGGGHHHH" Crystal screamed from my four digit invasion as her brown body began convulsing violently and her monster climax began.

"Ohhhhh...Ohhhhh..Ohhhh..UUUUGGGGHH" She wailed as I pummeled both holes viciously grinding and fucking them so hard that her sweet juices started flying off my hands.

"Fuck yeah, baby!" I growled "Squirt your shit all over your man!"

"Ohhhh Gaaaawwwddd" Crystal shouted flexing her entire body as I felt her warm cum flooding around my fingers. Her long black hair flung wildly side to side and front to back while her head whipped violently in all directions.

The whole point of this was to get the creamy white stuff so my mouth went straight down to her clit to get it. I hungrily sucked her hard clit into my mouth rolling it around between the roof of my mouth and tongue while humming moans of encouragement.

"Sean! Ohhh baby! Ohhh Fuuucckkk!" Crystal growled as the added stimuli of my tongue and mouth humming around her clit decimated her effectively ripping out her remaining cum by force.

"Uggggggghh Ohhhhhh Uggggggghhhh!" Crystal groaned intensely as her body contracted violently. She grabbed my hair savagely and pulled my face deeper into her ebony pussy as wave after wave crashed into her one on top of the other.

Crystal belted out screams and long, labored groans over and over as she thrashed uncontrollably pushing out her liquid love all over my face. Her tight, black body flexing and vibrating non stop while she made sounds I never knew a human being could make.

Crystal's sweet ebony body kept convulsing and cumming but she had no more air to scream with and could only make sobbing whimpers and silent screams as she then released my hair and began pounding her fists into my shoulders. I kept going and going until couldn't tell the difference between ecstasy and agony anymore.

I rose up and pulled my fingers out of her. Crystal fell to her side like a rag doll. Her body kept shaking and twitching uncontrollably as her eyes fluttered and closed. I sat there and I remember laughing not in a bad way but just chuckling because I felt so good making her feel so good.

I basked in the stardom of being, as she put it, her champ. She might have said it but now I felt like I deserved it. This was my moment to raise my championship belt and parade around the ring with it.

Crystal was curled up in the fetal position and I stroked her hips and the small of her back until she regained herself. She opened her eyes and smiled before blushing uncontrollably. I smiled back at her grinning proudly like I was the shit.

"You ok?" I asked softly.

"Hell no, boy" She said with a scratchy voice and grinning "You almost killed my black ass, Jesus!" she said before we both busted out laughing.

"I only have two things to say to you Sean Joseph" Crystal said smiling using my middle name skillfully.

"One, You ain't ever getting rid of my black ass after that" she said smiling.

Cha Ching. The aftermath she had expected me to produce had indeed been delivered.

"And two, who in the hell taught you how to do that?" she asked shaking her head in disbelief while giggling.

I grinned at her and then in my best female ghetto voice complete with hands on hips and neck gyrations I said

"All them little white tramps that's who! Uh huh, that's right, I said it! Them young ass white bitches taught me. Yeah, Bet!"

Crystal burst out laughing at my imitation shaking her head.

"You're so crazy, Sean" she said laughing as she grabbed a pillow off the sofa and snuggled it into her bosom. Crystal quit laughing and then gazed happily into my eyes and added

"But that's why I adore your ass."

To Be Continued...

12