It Didn't Work Out Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know either, Sian." Bridget's voice had a harder edge to it. "Deep down, I don't really get why he wanted this. I'm his wife. You shouldn't want to watch your partner with someone else. In fact, it seems like it's even worse to want to see your wife on a date. I mean I can understand liking watching someone make love. It is a bit like watching a movie. And the threesome, well that is pretty understandable too. But all he saw tonight is really me being in love with you. How can he like that?" She shook her head.

"Bridge, you know my explanation," Sian said.

"Yes, he's an idiot," Bridget said. She said it in a bitter tone as she thought to herself, "Yes he is." She wasn't quite ready to agree out loud with Sian.

"That's right. Anyhow I was just thinking. I don't really feel like putting on a show for him," Sian replied. "I just want to make love to you. I know sometimes we have done stuff to try and turn him on, but can we just continue our date and make love as if he wasn't there?"

Twisting around, Bridget gave Sian a kiss on the cheek. "I'd like that too. We can just be like we are when we are home at your place."

Hearing Bridget refer to her apartment as home sent a wave of warmth through Sian. Not even fully aware of it, she tightened her arms around Bridget who sighed in happiness. They rested like that for a few minutes more before Sian restarted the car and they continued on to Bridget's house.

As they entered the house, it was quiet and there were only a few lights on. Bridget left the lights that way. Taking off their coats, the two of them made small talk about the evening. None of it was very consequential.

"Would you like a drink or a glass of wine," Bridget asked Sian.

"It's kind of late. Why don't we go to bed, Baby?" Sian replied as she held her hand out for Bridget. Nodding, Bridget took it and they walked to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, only one of the nightstand lights was on, and that was on low. It gave enough light to get around but not much more. Bridget noticed that the easy chair wasn't where it usually was. After a moment, she realized that Don must have moved it to the darkest spot in the room. For the only time that night, Bridget acknowledged his presence by looking towards where he must be. She raised her finger to her lips to make sure he knew to be quiet. Then she turned back and once again was just with Sian.

They went about getting ready for bed, the same way that she might have if it was her and Don coming back from having gone out. Sian slipped out for a moment to go to the guest room. She had given Bridget a little bag of essentials to keep there for any time she might spend the night. Sian was used to being there enough that she was completely comfortable with getting what she needed. When she came back in, Bridget was undressed and pulling on a shorty nightgown. Sian chuckled when Bridget held up the panties that went with it and made a show of putting it back in the drawer. Sian didn't have anything so fancy. She was just wearing a white tank top undershirt. It was loose and comfortable.

The two of them went into the bathroom together to wash their faces and brush their teeth. Following behind Sian, Bridget didn't bother to shut the door. They continued to talk, sometimes about the evening and sometimes about plans for tomorrow. It was Sian's second day off and typically Bridget spent Saturdays with Sian. There was a new exhibit at the art museum and they were thinking about going there. As they moved around the bathroom, they took time to touch and occasionally briefly kiss. It felt very much like when they were at Sian's place. They were both almost successful in forgetting that Don was watching them in the dark.

Sian finished before Bridget and rather than waiting for her to finish, Sian went into the bedroom. Going around to Don's side of the bed, she slipped into it as if it was the most natural thing. Even though Bridget had told her that she changed the sheets that morning, the scent of him was still faintly discernable. It was an unwelcome reminder of her situation. Sian closed her eyes and tried to focus on her feelings for Bridget. It wasn't perfect but it was better than anything she had experienced for so long. She hated thinking about it too much. It was too filled with contradictions. She felt like Bridget loved her without reservation, but at the same time she still loved Don too. Deep down Sian hoped that at some point Bridget would leave Don but Sian hated the idea of being a homewrecker. She loved that her friends had gotten to know Bridget and liked her but was bothered by the fact that she was concealing the true nature of their relationship.

That thought triggered another. What was she going to do with Kate? Sian hadn't been friends with her this long without knowing how she thought pretty well. Sian was fairly sure that Kate had picked up on something and was going to want to talk about it. Despite Bridget's suggestion that she talk to Kate, Sian knew that she wouldn't like what Kate had to say. Sian cut off that line of thought. Again she concentrated on Bridget and how happy she was when she was with Bridget.

There were a few last little noises in the bathroom and then Bridget was standing at the door, silhouetted by the light behind her. While she had removed all her makeup, she had obviously spent some effort at getting her hair back looking perfect. As she stepped into the bedroom and turned off the bathroom light, Sian could see that Bridget had also undone the top tie of her nightgown. Her cleavage was highlighted in the shadows cast by the single light.

"You look so lovely, Bridge," Sian softly said. From the smile on her face, those words were exactly what Bridget was hoping to hear. She wanted to be beautiful for her lover.

Bridget pulled the covers back and got into the bed next to Sian. Their arms slipped around each other. "Thank you, my Darling," Bridget said before giving Sian a little kiss. As it ended, Sian reached up and gently ran her fingers along Bridget's cheek. She was taking in every detail of Bridget's face. Her fingers slowly moved down and lightly brushed Bridget's full lips. As her finger passed the middle, Bridget pursed her lips and gave it a light kiss. Sian paused her finger's path for a moment. As Bridget's kiss finished, Sian continued. Her finger traced a line down Bridget's throat. As it got to the bottom, she felt a shiver run through Bridget's body and her head lifted to expose her neck. Sian replaced her finger with her lips.

"Oh Sian, yesssss!" Bridget whispered. Her own hands were busy too. One was lightly stroking Sian's back while the other was up in her hair. Bridget loved to run her fingers through Sian's hair when Sian was kissing her like that. There was a subtle communication between the two of them when she did it and it always seemed like Sian could tell exactly what felt best, how long to stay and when to move on to something else. It was something that Don had never gotten the hang of in all their years together.

Every action by Sian was slow and tantalizing. Bridget tried to anticipate them but most of the time Sian surprised her. When Sian kissed her, it seemed to Bridget that the kiss was going to last forever. She explored every part of Bridget's mouth and then invited Bridget to do the same to her own mouth. Bridget went from making tiny little sighs and moans to louder and more urgent ones. Her hands ranged freely all over Sian's back.

Rolling on top of Bridget, Sian settled in between her legs. Her belly pressed again Bridget's crotch, she could feel the gentle movements of Bridget's hips. Avoiding putting pressure back, Sian just continued to slowly build Bridget's excitement. And just getting Bridget excited was enough for Sian's own excitement to swell. Every time she did something that made Bridget coo, Sian got turned on even more. As Sian slowly played with Bridget, the covers slid down her back to gather at the small of her back.

In the darkness, Don watched as Sian made love to his wife. It seemed so different from the other times. It was exciting, he couldn't deny that. He was wearing his robe and his hard cock was sticking out with his hand moving up and down in a slow pace. He didn't want to cum too soon. But it wasn't quite as thrilling as other times. For one thing, he couldn't really see Bridget very much. He was almost directly straight back from the bed. Sian's body was blocking any view of his wife. He could hear how excited she was getting but other than her hand, nothing was visible.

As he watched, Don had to admire Sian's physique. She was more than just toned. She wasn't overly muscled, but her trapezoids and lats were extremely well defined. While she didn't have quite the ass as Bridget, it was unbelievably firm. He wished that the covers would fall down further so he could see it. It would also give him a better view of what she was doing.

Sian seemed to be moving up higher on Bridget's body. From what Don could tell, it looked like she had almost mounted his wife and was grinding against Bridget. Her well-muscled arms were holding her up and she was pressing down. It was clear that Bridget loved it. Her hands were under the covers, gripping Sian's ass. Don wished that he could move but he was afraid of disturbing them. Bridget had told him to keep quiet. From the way Sian's ass was moving, he was certain that Bridget was starting to thrust back hard enough to lift Sian up. As he heard both Sian and Bridget becoming more vocal and much louder, he started to stroke himself faster.

"Oh yes, right .... there!" Don heard Bridget moan out. "I feel you on my fucking clit, Sian!"

"I'm fucking you, Baby! Do you like it?"

"Oh God, Sian, yes! Fuck me!"

For a few moments, Don couldn't hear them say anything else. He thought Bridget might have been talking under her breath but it was too faint for him to pick up. Sian's moans were turning into grunts punctuating each thrust down against Bridget. Both of them were picking up speed.

Bridget let out a long squeal. "Oh Sian, I love you!" she cried out at the end of it. "I love you so fucking much!" She pulled her hands out from under the covers and wrapped them around Sian's neck. She pulled herself up so that she could passionately kiss Sian. Only able to hold herself that way for a short time, she fell back to the bed and began to thrust harder upward.

Sian was saying something. Again Don couldn't hear what was being said. He leaned forward. For a moment, he couldn't hear it; then it became clear. "I love you. I love you. I love you." Sian was chanting it like a little mantra.

Don's hand was moving fast and suddenly he lost control and felt his cock start to spurt out. He wasn't ready and it shot out to land a couple of feet in front of him. It was a long orgasm and he shot out more than he expected. He had been being good and cutting down on masturbating. It had been a few days. He leaned back against the chair, pumping his fist up and down as the waves of pleasure went through him. When it finished, he tried to regain his breath. His heart was racing.

As he watched the two women, Don realized something. It suddenly became apparent that tonight the way they were making love was incredibly similar to how he and Bridget would make love. After a moment, Don had to admit something else. It was how they used to make love. They were moving as a single unit, completely immersed in each other. Nothing outside the two of them existed. Even now, moments before they were about to climax, he could hear them saying that they loved each other.

Like a bath of ice cold water, Don felt a shock as he realized what a fool he had been. Bridget had warned him but he hadn't listened. Worse, Don had pushed her along. As he listened to the shrieks of their shared orgasm, he knew that Bridget didn't just love Sian. She had fallen deeply and completely in love with her lesbian lover who was just as in love with his wife. This time their cries of passion did nothing for him.

"Is it too late?" Don asked himself as he watched Sian slowly lower herself down so that she could kiss Bridget as their ecstatic moment slowly passed. Sian slid slightly onto her side so that she didn't put her full weight on his much smaller wife. Now he could see the tenderness as they gently kissed. Bridget's hair was wet from sweat and sticking to her forehead and cheeks. Sian brushed it away with feathery fingers. Even in the dim light, he could see how his wife's eyes closed at the touch. Don had to look away.

When he looked back, Don saw that they were starting to settle down and holding one another. Sian's body was partially resting on Bridget's. She reached down and pulled the covers up over both of them. With a sleepy smile on her lips, Sian leaned forward to give Bridget a little kiss that was lovingly returned. As it ended, Bridget reached over and turned off the light. The room faded into darkness.

Don sat there quietly with his hands on his head. Mostly he felt numb; numb and stupid. He couldn't be angry, except at himself. Bridget hadn't done anything wrong. Everything that had happened had been not only with his knowledge and consent but with his encouragement. She never would have done this without him. And despite the realization that Sian was a tremendous threat to his marriage, he couldn't be mad at her either. He liked her and even with her own fears and misgivings, she had somewhat unwillingly been drawn into this web he had weaved. She hadn't been looking to break up his marriage. Just like him, she had fallen for Bridget. He and Sian were enough alike that it was almost inevitable.

Once again, Don asked himself the same question. "Is it too late?" His mind seemed to spin in multiple directions at the same time. Slowly he brought order back to his thoughts. As he listened to the gentle sounds of Bridget and Sian sleeping, finally he answered honestly.

"I don't know."