All Comments on 'It Doesn't Matter Why'

by leapyearguy

Sort by:
  • 247 Comments
allforallallforallalmost 18 years ago
This is Beautiful

About time some semi serious psychological revenge occurred. Anybody not brain dead knows not to to trust a cheater up close and now Brad knows

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good but not great

The revenge is nice, but I think there should have been more about the relationship between Brad and the wife. I feel like I need more of a reason for her to have left him than is given. Sometimes it does matter why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I have to give you credit ...

I don't think any reader can expect reconciliation with this marriage!

Very nicely done. It felt ... satisfying. Nothing like good planning and better execution.

Great job, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
the thing about this kind of "revenge" is

that it leaves the bad guy actually turning out to be the good guy after all

she's going to be hurt and the guy she ran away with is obviously hurt; but BOTH will eventually discover that the husband --- ex husband --- was really a creep, low life, and not worth much as a human being. ultimately.

they are, therefore, lucky (despite their respective problems, which will be resolved sooner or later) to have gotten away from the creep of a husband. he's gonna enjoy his monetary gains, all right. then he's gonna find a woman and she will, eventually, come to realize that he is truly, deep down, a very bad, vindictive, and masochistic person and she too will split; but she may be a bit more intelligent than the former wife:

that woman may be more calculating and take this man to the industrial cleaner. he can't come back to America due to his illegal money laundering; and he's stuck somewhere out there in the Bahama, picking aluminum cans for a living!

ironic, ain't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

This was wonderful example of the punishment fitting the crime.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
As my old sea daddy told me once

leapyearguy:

If your going to fuck someone over do it so hard, so painfully, and so well, they'll never ever forget. I think my sea daddy was talking to yours. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A First

This is about the best LW story I have read.

azraelgrazraelgralmost 18 years ago
Niiice!

Good one! That's the spirit. Hey, how about a sequel on the wife's side?

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Revenge by the clueless on the clueless…

Generally, I did enjoy your writing style, but I was troubled by the fact that for the plot to work – no one could pick any clues. Mostly, two main plot points were unbelievable to me. The first: Husband’s claim of: ‘no reasons - no clues whatsoever’ for wife’s cheating – even in hind sight, after all the years of marriage. Obviously, she left for a reason (even if a bad one). So, not noticing ANY clues raises questions about his social or communication skills. .

The second - I just could not believe that Brad and wife would not bring up the issue of the fresh bruises, or that they would not pick on the “coincidence” of Brad repeatedly passing out post meeting the husband, then waking up bruised…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
underhand

i liked how he got himself clean and have planned to move on.

the revenge was something different from what we usually see here. it would have been better to do something about those so called 'friends'. just something to prick their guilt a little bit more. sure, they're not sure what to do at that time, but if they really were concerned, they would have asked a question, and that could give a clue on what was happening.

does the wife and Brad deserved the revenge? oh yes! they know what is going on, she could have easily asked for a divorce first, but no, she just went ahead and left him w/ all the questions and doubts. they got what they deserved. she betrayed her husband, he betrayed a good person. if the husband turned out to be a "creep", then they did a good job on him. to bad, the "creep" plotted against them. is that a surprise?

short, but its still a good storytelling.

LazylonerLazyloneralmost 18 years ago
Interesting

Some of the posters are going to hate this story. The revenge while complete isn't quite mean enough for the wife-haters, and the ones who pretend to be compassionate are going to dislike how underhanded the "hero" was.

Honestly the nice thing about this story is that it is complete. The "hero" has his wife of 15 years walk out, and never give a reason. He takes time to move his assets to protected countries. (Legal, but would raise eyebrows if noticed.) Then he uses meetings at a bar to get the man who stole his wife away to trust him, while slowly making it seem like his wife was the one beating him every night.

I know one poster was pretty convinced that eventually Janet and Brad would put 2 and 2 together and reach 5. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they do eventually figure out that the "hero" managed to set them both up. However, that does't make him a "creap". It does make him a calculating man who took strong action after his wife left him. In some cultures he'd be honored for not letting the woman win.

The only thing is this story lacks some emotion. the "hero" is so hurt emotionally from Janet's betrayal that the revenge is all that is real to him.

Also would be nice to later see a story from Janet's view. does she regret what happened? And why did she leave her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty Good

Though there were some reality-gaps-----some things wouldn't just happen in real life---or the probability is low, the revenge was original. The story was not predictable. Kudos for that.

I, like a couple of the other readers, would have liked to see reasons for the wife's betrayal---even if the reasons were faulty reasoning---more hormones and emotion than rational thought.

We shouldn't quibble over all the details of a story. It is hard enough to write one. So----

Will be looking for more stories by you leapyearguy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
About Anon Poster REVENGE

after reading the comments from an Anonymous poster

" the thing about this kind of "revenge" is...

One wonders how can anyone be that goddam fucking stupid... To assert that the Husband is the creep is not ironic you fool... it does however show that you are a TRUE imbecile... a person so unbeleiveably shallow that you cannot tell the difference right and wrong on even a basic level

what sort of fucking moron reads this story and then says that the HUBBY is

....is truly, deep down, a very bad, vindictive, and masochistic person "....

jesus dude get a clue

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
ANOTHER good STORY

GREAT STORY

but lets face this does need a sequel-- from from Janet side of things.... and what happens next.

The one thing I did note is that the Hubby is far too kind and slow to react and if anything is the OPPOSITE of being vindictive!!!

after Janet tells him... he drinks heavily for a day or three then stops.... then over the next week he waits .... Then he changes the locks to the house... bank accounts... credit cards... etc A week? a week? come on....

If there is a sequel and the author explains Janet's motivation it HAS to focus not just on the sequence of events per se but WHY she ended the marriage THIS particular way-- which is Rather unusual.

Almost no one walks out of 15 years of marriage without SOME explanation to their spouse... if for no other reason then to justify their actions and or have "Closure" for their selves. I mean Janet's reasoning CANNOT be Guilt... if Janet had that much guilt over walking off with Brad she would NOT have had an affair with Brad to begin with...

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
I liked your story - good revenge

Clever and quite credible. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great to this point - now the story's continuation

I give the author an excellent rating on this story. Of course, it's not finished yet. The reader needs to learn exactly why Janet left him for Brad. Was it indeed because Brad was younger and handsomer? Or was there more? Or less?

The plot is super and the story is also funny. The author writes well and his story is clear, although, again, continuation of the story is necessary to address issues that leapyearguy has left unanswered.

When is the next installment of this saga to appear?

RAG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You can't trust cheats

Mike's plan obviously plays on the thoughts "you can't trust a cheat." His setup of Brad and Janet was a great story. Even if Brad and Janet figured out what happened they would be affected by Brad's mistrust of Janet and by Janet's arrest. With arrests, Government security is affected whether you are guilty or not, and her job would be also. Also Janet's funds would be affected as lawyers aren't cheap. I love it, thanks.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story.

No more needs to be said.

BUT, to MR ANONYMOUS with the stupid comments below, what rope are you smokin' dude? He is not the jerk here at all. He loved that woman with all his heart. He got fucked over and now because you think every man should just accept being a wimp cuck and not even think of doing something about it he is a jerk? What planet do you live on? Do us all a big favor and just go away!

Revenge is sweet Mousy and don't you ever forget it.

Tell him that it tastes just like honey doesn't it Leapyearguy?

Charleybear

sanman52sanman52almost 18 years ago
Don't always know the reasons

While many commenters have asked for a sequel to explain more of what preceded the wife's leaving, it seems to me that one of the main points of the story was that there was no reason(s) forthcoming from the wife.

This is very much how real life works. As much as we would like to have reasons and explanations for actions and events, many times that knowledge will never be made available to us. I think that the story as written is complete.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
well done cheating wife story

Well done story as we seem to always get from you

How did he get Brad into the house each time he took the comatose man home? Was he always found on the front porch each morning?

Thank you for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very good

A great story of revenge that comes from brains and not brawn. While I would have liked to have heard the wife's excuses it is not necessary since it's from the husbands POV. The confrontation though would have been interesting.

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very original!

I loved it!...LOL

Any chance of a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Who

said revenge was a dish best served cold?This one was served perfectly chilled and it was very,very tasty and filling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Revenge is fine but

Taking as close to 100% of assets as possible, that were jointly earned (both had high paying jobs) is theft. You earned half take half (leaving the morals of the question aside), but if you take money she has earned, even if she is unfaithful, you are a pimp and deserve some jail time.

The taking all teh money routine is not totally jutified if the offended partner is earning all of the money (assuming that hte non-working spouse is housekeeper etc)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Reason Why

I think the reason why she left her asshole husband was that she

needed love from a true man and not a vindictive asshole.

I doubt if he ever loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another looser

Is this site a convenient place to let out frustration over own inadequacy

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 18 years ago
Nice Touch!

Leapyearguy,

Your stories keep getting better. I like and approve of this kind of revenge. Unlike so many others that have commented I don't care for a pre-quel, her reasons for leaving are unimportant. I would like to see a continuation with what happens to the cheaters from here. You could even through in something about our hero meeting the beach bunny of his dreams whose only ambition is to suck his toenails out the head of his.... Hey I have to have my fun too. Keep it up, I do enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Minority vote

Well written story, with original plot line, but I found i hard to get into it, because it's all monologue by husband. No indication of what caused split, no development of wife's personality and a very vindictive revenge motif. It's hard to cheer against a cheating wife that you don't know. Sorry, I thought it was kind of a contrived story to get to the husbands revenge as quickly as possible. the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what kind of men this country is putting out

somebody fuck you over and you take it.that what you call a loser for getting back the assholes who fuck you over.if that a loser,than the commentor is a sissyboy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Why not?

its a fantasy site, afterall. why let ppl walk all over you? if a man, that's supposed to love me and that i also love, did that to me, you can bet there will be some retribution. not quite 'eye for an eye', but s/he will defintely think about doing some shit like this in the future. remember, you're only a loser if you dont anything about it. just like some of the commentators.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You're improving

Your stories are getting better. I love the revenge in this one. No matter what some of the others say, that is exactly how my wife left me. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
people in fanasyland or real world

when someone shit on you its' war.anything is fair.i have a problem, what happen to wife and boyfriend after the hubby left.her job and the the jail and the beating the botfriend took.give us some closure.i like the hubby.if that what happen in real life a lot of the bullshit wouldn't go down.

ohioohioalmost 18 years ago
what I liked about it

was the originality of the revenge. Lots of angry husbands look for ways to get revenge, but you worked out one that I've never read or thought about before! Well done.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I hate to ask

Do you think I could borrow uh well your 'kitchen utensel' That was crazy ROTFL

zed0zed0almost 18 years ago
I LOVE a Happy Ending

God, I LOVE a Happy Ending, that combines revenge, and the cheating wife goes down. (zed)

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good reading!

Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. What a way to take care of a deserving wifey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
need more and a ending

just wasn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More!!!!

Come on give us a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

GREAT.GOOD HUMOR AND NICE REVENGE.GLAD TO SEE NOT ALL THE

WRITERS IN LOVING WIVES IS A BUNCH OF CUCKOLDED,PUSSYWHIPPED

WIMPS.

Nicholls9Nicholls9over 17 years ago
Late in commenting

After having read the previous comments wanting to know why Janet left Mike, one only has to look to the title of the story. leapyearguy says it all with the title. Mike's suffering is compounded by his never knowing why. The point was not lost on me, LYG. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
well written.

i appreciate your stories. well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
We have to have a sequel to this!

one of the funniest "revenge" stories here! it is totally stupid, funny, sad, and satisfying,,,,,,, $1,500 left in her account, $100 for every one of those 15 years of marriage!

in real life Richard the friend/lawyer who helped him would likely get in trouble,,,, but since this is just a stupid story, let's have some dumb fun without worryng too much about the legality of it,,,,

tell more about the wifey's encounter with Richard in her fail cell and her losing her clearance with the government for being arrested on a serious charge of physical assult that the bitch was clueless about!,,,,,, that's gotta be heartwrenching! lol

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Not a good story

Just a sad story where a lowlife criminal uses revenge against his cheating wife to justify his thievery. The author is right: it doesn't matter why you steal, it's still wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Steal, the lowlife wife with a high paying job,

walked out of the marriage. To my way of thinking what she has on her is hers. Everything else is negotiable. Since when does a cheating lying adulteress become a saint. Granted the guy got some licks in, but after all no permanent damage was done. He did covet and then steal his neighbors wife, ah the sins of the ten. He did get shafted, the husband, only 1.2 mil not even a hundred thousand for living 15 years with a lying cheating slut. She always has her high paying federal job and its retirement if she can prove she didnt abuse the guy she was living with as an adulteress. Oh yes, that would also end her security clearance, no need for jail time, just compromised lifestyle. Married to one man, while living as an adulteress with another man.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Good story

well, living in the Caymans must be better than living in the USA.. But how long does one million last?? If he can live on $50,000/yr he has it made but I, personally, like it here.. Would one believe that he was really pissed about the desertion?? I guess Brad assumes Janet comes out of the house and beats on him on the front steps.. He must not be too swift..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Check, please!

LMAO, you've got to love the humor and the twists of this story. Lighten up, folks, and yes, living in the Caribbean with 50K a year can give you a pretty good life. And the diving in Cayman's is superb. nice beaches. a couple of nude ones too. pass me a pina colada while i sit with the hero, watching the girls go by while jane languishes in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Steal?

He did not steal anything! He merely redeemed a little of his self-respect. He took only what was rightfully his. If ALL cheaters took this story to heart, cheating would lose its appeal and go out of existence.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
I missed the register altogether…

On a second review, I can’t believe I missed the cues the first time.

I look at it as something akin to being (temporarily I would hope) tone deaf, as I was missing the register altogether. Every thing falls in line according to it. Its not an indicator of any particular genre, but like in music, it defines the appropriate range of expected legitimate interpretations. The tone in the story was certainly humoristic, if dark. The details of when and how the wife could or could not have or have not explained herself to the lover (the way I was obsessing on in my first comment) are not important once you identify the correct register, which in this story is strongly implied by the narrator: the cheating wife and her lover were two heartless semi idiots, interested only in themselves and sooner rather then later were going to get their comeuppance. The rest is just instrumental for that purpose. We are all invited to enjoy the satisfaction of feeling that two scum bags suffer and are paying a high mark up compare to their initial sin. The pleasure value could be high BECAUSE so many times in life these types actually don’t pay anything. That’s why we have fiction (at least one of the reasons) don’t we?

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 15 years ago
very funny!

I thought the husband's revenge was hilarious.

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsabout 15 years ago
Sorry Guy's

Sorry guy's, theres no law against him spending all of there money as long as it's before he filed for divorce,and who.s to say he didn,t spend it, or lose it gambling,they had no way of knowing it went to the Caymans, why do you think all the wealth of our great country is going there as you read this comment,thats truly why the country is in the mess it,s in,

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Perfect!

It made a lot of the "Torch the Bitch" commenters happy. I still think their should be a separate section for these type of stories so the readers can go straight to this type of revenge story. That way they "Always" get the result they want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story and enjoyed the revenge angle!

Brad got what he deserved and hopefully this skank will get her due process. Well done author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very good story worthy of the humor section

Just because a few cucks dont like it doesnt mean much. They can go to fetish or the gay section and enjoy their own venue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
From Saga

Delicious meting out of justice, very creatively written. Just wish the main players had been a bit more thoroughly fleshed out, but then long stories do not lend themselves quite so well to the humorous tilt of this story. All in all, well done indeed!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Just outstanding!

They certainly got their just desserts. Paybacks are a bitch! Thanks for the great story.

DewpawDewpawalmost 14 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!

You are hands down the most humorous person on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hilarious!

You sure have a funny bone. This is the most innovative revenge I've read on Liteotica. ThankGd for some humor!

Keep writing!

Tanny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
really good

I agree, why does it matter at that point. Revenge was extracted from them and they would not quite be the same as a result. It surprised me that she was slow on the uptake on the financial stuff, but that was ok. And she had no one else to call, too bad for her. This was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yes

yes, this is a story for dummies and only a dummy would write and like it.

jimmyravinejimmyravineover 13 years ago
Friggin Hilarious!

Glad to see that not everybody takes this shit so seriously. Thanks, man!!

minnathon2010minnathon2010over 13 years ago
hilarious!!

This was really a funny way to obtain revenge.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Monty Pythonest

Brilliant little story keep writing

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

LOL, damn i laughed my ass off with the rolling pin part of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
New

Category: "Unf**king Believable LW" stories. What a riotous mess! Never laughed so hard! Oughta toss you, JPB, PAPATOAD, and several others into this category of unbelievable, gut-busting LW stories. VENGEANCE WITH A LAUGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it!

A great story hilarious and even funny, made me laugh a lot. Loved it keep writing. R.T.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
A great I got fucked over and then I got ahead story.....

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT, FUNNY

This was a very good story, funny, yes a loving wife funny story. The rolling pin was so funny. Keeeeep upppp the real GOOOOOD writing.

brujaybrujayover 12 years ago
Revenge with a sense of humor.........

Sweet!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MACHIVELLAN

with a french twist. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Interesting

But it broke Suspension of Disbelief for me. I found it funny and would love to pump my fist, but my heart wasn't in it.

Thank you for writing.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
i cant quit laughing

i cried i laughed so hard.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
I can't believe that you would write a story like this

leapyearguy this is beyond belief that a man would show that he had balls, I just don't know what to think, a new trend maybe non-cuckold men. what a concept.........hummmmm I like it, I good fucking story.........lol

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Got a smile from me...

As his plan totaled Brad and their plans for a happy life together. The title was appropriate and true. When it comes to cheating, "It Doesn't Matter Why."

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
this one deserves a sequel....

This one deserves a sequel. Dont end it here. Let's hear Janet's story. and take it fwd. I loved his revenge. Why dont you finish it off? This feels too incomplete... I loved the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great story

I likewhen the cheating whore gets it in the end. Bravo. Ha

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Read

FUNNY!!!!!!! Thanks for shaing.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
Excellent!

I like the stories in this genre. They're usually entertaining in that most of us who have had a rough relationship or two can identify with the characters in them. The problem is that they tend to start blending together after awhile.

This story certainly didn't have that problem. It was quite original. The idea of the husband "befriending" the lothario who cuckolded him and actually using him to get back at his wife was a hoot. I simply cannot remember a single time I recall this plot device being used. It was quite unique.

The wife is ruined, the husband comes out smelling like a rose, and he even gets the pleasure of pounding the tar out of the man he's using to exact his revenge. The story is near perfect. A well earned four stars.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Fucking

Hilarious!!!!! Ha! I'd love to know what happened to her when she found out that her plans just got fucked

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
Totally agree with Danger09

Great story but you owe us a second chapter I agree with danger 09 we need to know the agony she faced knowing all the money was gone let us rejoice in her misery

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

need another chapter

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

Excellent Revenge. Why would it need another chapter? The cheating skank wife got everything that was coming to her. And what would that be?

NOTHING AND NO ONE

HA

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Fascinating approach -

Use the scumbag to destroy the slut - now that is priceless - and get away with all the money too. A Mastercard moment -

While my curiosity about how you would deal with the wife's future and her new boytoy's I am not sure there is enough for another chapter unless we get his exploits on the run lol

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very entertaining tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Good

I voted 5, I really liked it. My only thing was that how was she so clueless as to not know what had happened to the money. It took him " a couple of weeks" before he sobered enough to start the process. And then a few months to get his revenge together with Brad. This little detail was the only thing that bothered me, and it was such a well written story that it really didn't matter. Good Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now THAT....

was a funny story. Glad to see the revenge on both Janet and Brad. Turned out ok. But I always wonder why people like Janet think it's ok to cheat and there won't be any reprecussions? Why not just go to the spouse and tell them you want a divorce? Sure save a lot of trouble.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Nice Revenge

Nice to read a story were the husband is not a wimp.

I wounder why Janet had not started divorce proceedings her self.

Considering the funds they had in the savings accounts.

Perhaps she was leaving a exit door open if it did not work out with Brad !

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Great

You know how to tell a story and make it amusing, even if it about a guy getting screwed out of his marriage!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

A well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

An entertaining story of revenge, short-quick-to the point. Thank you for the interesting story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
more holes in that story

than a pound of Swiss cheese. Stillma good enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not very likely

But funny as hell.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Fun enjoyable read.

Expertly written sad account of an unfaithful skank/wife and her loyal faithful husband and the circumstances surrounding their exit from their marriage.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

I was in stitches while I read the last few paragraphs, so good :D

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Delightful

A nice funny BTB with a new twist. This story is eight years old and still makes them laugh. Why,oh Why have you stopped posting LYG?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

She didn't deserve the money he left. Cheaters are losers and deserve nothing and no one.

DjshengDjshengabout 10 years ago
10/10

Hilarious hahahahahahahahahhaahahaha it's so absurd and why would he trust the woman that cheats? Great revenge story!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Niiiiice!

This one had me rolling! Hubby was able to get revenge on both of them at practically the same time. Beats the shit out of Asshole and frames Wifey for it. Perfection!

5 HUGE Stars!

PearDrop3PearDrop3almost 10 years ago
A great story

However, I would love to see a sequel however short from the wife's point of view including getting served with the divorce papers. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous