It Happened In The Winery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me to bed," I told him. He laughed, then the floor disappeared and I was in his arms, looking up at him. I laughed with him.

Robby placed me gently on the bed, for which I'm very thankful. The bed is not the softest, and being dropped onto it, however playfully, wouldn't have been pleasant. Then he removed my T-shirt and leaned back to enjoy his handiwork. When he didn't make a move, I asked him what he was doing.

"Just appreciating the view."

"You've seen it before."

"It's not quite the same as in a proper bed."

"If you think this bed is proper, then you need to get a new bed."

He frowned and crawled onto the mattress, then shrugged his shoulders. "Close enough for me."

When he kissed me, there was a smile on his lips. It warmed my heart to know that I had put it there. Out tongues stroked each other, and I let my hands explore the muscles along his shoulders and back. He'd been doing a little physical labor part time while he was waiting to start school, and I could tell. I worked my way down his waist until I reached his boxers. Well, we've got to fix this, I thought.

Pushing him up, I rolled over onto him. When I was on top again, straddling him like I had downstairs, I kissed him again. Then I sat up, running my hands across his chest, pausing to kiss his nipples, and moved down his body until I was crouched over his legs. Grinning slyly up at him, I tugged on the bottom hem of his boxers. Once his manhood came into view, the boxers were whipped off and tossed behind me. His prick was rising quickly to the occasion.

I took the head into my mouth and sucked gently. Then I pushed farther down, and still farther, until I had as much of him in my mouth as I could take without gagging. It tasted nice. I'd only given head once before, and it was okay, but this time was a little different. After the incredible orgasm he'd given me earlier, I wanted to reciprocate. The best part was watching is his face as I moved my tongue around his hardening manhood.

"Oh Kate," he sighed. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Instinct." Now wasn't the time to talk about ex-lovers.

"Your instincts are amazing."

After several serious strokes of my mouth, I moved a hand down to cup his balls. They were hairy, but firm. I played with them as I continued to thoroughly suck him off. From his reaction, I can say with confidence that he was enjoying the treatment.

I blew him as long as I could before my own desperation got the best of me. Sitting up, I maneuvered into position above him and guided his cock into me. It slid all the way in with a single stroke.

"Wow."

"I told you I'd been waiting for a while."

My hips started rocking of their own volition. It felt so good; there was no way I could hold still and savor the moment. At first, I just grinded against him, enjoying the feeling of him inside me. Then I leaned over, my breasts resting on his chest, my arms braced on the mattress at his sides, and started bouncing in earnest. I pounded and ground for all I was worth, feeling my orgasm start to build. At one point, Robby moved like he wanted to switch positions, but I ignored him. I was concentrating. On two things: the first was my impending orgasm, and the second was trying to keep said orgasm from exploding from my throat in a thundering shriek.

When the time came, I clamped my lips, ground my teeth and closed my eyes, doing my best to silence the evidence of my cascading orgasm. What emerged was a low, guttural groan. God I needed that. My pace finally slowed down, and I opened my eyes to see Robby's face glowing with delight and surprise.

"Oh God." I hid my face against his chest, realizing what I looked like. "You must think I'm some kind of slut or nympho or something."

"That was fantastic." He lifted my face to meet his gaze. "Kate, that was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen in my life." I grinned sheepishly at him. "Let's do it again," he said with enthusiasm.

I rocked against him a time or two in response, but before I could get a rhythm going, he stopped me. "Wait. I have a better idea."

He nudged me off of him, then he rolled over and piled all the pillows on the bed against the headboard. Once they were arranged to his satisfaction, he sat back against them.

"Climb on cowgirl," he said with a grin. I smiled back, and walked to him on my knees. He guided his cock into me and I sat on his lap. His warm manhood throbbed inside of me.

"Much better," he said softly into my ear. We were face to face now, and he kissed me as he grabbed my ass and started me rocking on top of him. "God you're amazing, Kate." I went at little more leisurely pace this time. He ran his hands along my back, occasionally coming down to my ass in encouragement. I just enjoyed the movement. When my leg muscles started to burn in earnest, I leaned back and propped myself with my hands on his thighs. The move repositioned us to find a new sweet spot, and Robby's expert hands found my tits. He caressed them, twisted my nipples gently, and squeezed just hard enough to feel a little thrill run through me.

The subtle friction as he moved in and out of me was intoxicating. His arms pulled me back toward him, and his mouth explored my face and neck as I moved on top of him. He nibbled on my ear, and inhaled the scent of my hair, and even went so far as to gently bite my lower lip, which I found extremely erotic.

As we sped up and moved harder and harder against each other, Robby left his hands on my ass and leaned back a bit to look at me. I could tell when he was getting ready to cum-—his stomach muscles tensed and his face bore a stony expression of desire. I was getting close again, too, especially as I watched, pulling him closer and closer to the brink.

"Oh Kate. Yes, Kate." His fingers dug into my ass and he shuddered under me. A tight groan emerged from his lips and I quickly covered them with my own. But I kept pounding, picking up speed as I plunged my way toward my own orgasm. I prayed he could stay hard long enough to get me there. He held onto me tightly, groaning, almost whimpering while I kept going.

When I reached the last epic hill of my orgasm, Robby leaned back and gasped. It was all I could do not to scream in ecstasy. Every muscle in my body spasmed and I held on to Robby for dear life.

"Oh God, Kate! Shit!" He cursed, then pulled me to him violently. I was cumming so hard I didn't really care why. When I'd ridden myself out, I sunk forward and rested my forehead on his shoulder.

"Robby," I panted, out of breath. "You're amazing."

"Oh, no. That was all you, princess. I've never cum twice in my life."

"Twice?"

"God yeah. It was the most fantastic thing."

I planted a kiss at the base of his neck, then slid off his lap and laid down next to his pile of pillows. He leaned forward, tossed a couple of the pillows to the foot of the bed, and laid back next to me, staring at the ceiling. I rolled over so I could look at him.

"So what do you think this means," I asked.

"It means that we're going to be doing that again. Often." He rolled over to face me. "And one day, we might even tell your parents."

I smiled softly. "One day, I suppose. But not for a while."

"Not for a while," he repeated.

A little coquettishly, I tugged the pillow out from under his head, rolled over and tucked it under my own, leaving enough room at the end for him to use if he snuggled close enough. He obliged, and we drifted off to sleep.

12