It Has to be Fate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man said, "Yes, I have radio communications with the person in charge."

"Please see if you can talk directly to him, not to anyone else. Tell him who I am and get him over here as fast as you can. Understand?"

"Yes." The man extracted a small hand held walkee-talkee radio. "NIS (Naval Intelligence Service) One this is Agent Carleson, over!"

The answer came instantly, "Carleson, this is NIS One Actual, go ahead."

"Sir, we have a problem, the suspects husband is here in her room with us holding us with a gun. He refuses to let us continue questioning her without her attorney and her doctor being present."

"Why the hell aren't they there anyway? No one authorized any questioning of Mrs. McDermott. She is the goddamned victim not a suspect in anything. Tell Captain McDermott he has my permission to shoot all of you. Now get the hell out of there and report to me ASAP. Got that?"

"Yes SIR!"

"NIS One Actual, out."

Mica watched as Melissa sat softly crying. She lifted her head and looked at him so pitifully it broke his heart. He moved quickly to her and took her in his arms. He held her to his chest as she clung to him and wept. He pressed his lips to her forehead and whispered that he was there for her now, and that everything was going to be all right. She sobbed again and shuddered. Her breathing slowed and he knew she had fallen asleep. He felt his own eyes drifting shut. He was very sleepy too.

Mica snapped awake when he felt Melissa stir. Then she turned and looked at her husband. A smile grew on her beautiful face, "Mica, my sweet Mica, I love you so much." Then she stiffened, "Sirima! Where is my baby? She must be hungry." She pressed the nurse's call button. A minute later a nurse entered and smiled, "Yes Mrs. McDermott, you called?"

"Yes, where is my baby? I know she must be hungry."

"Ma'am, Sirima is just fine. She is out at the nurse's station. She has all of us wrapped around her little finger. She is the sweetest and happiest baby we have ever seen. She just finished a bottle fed to her by the DON. (Director of Nursing) We call her, the DON, the 'Dragon Lady'. Until she picked up Sirima none of us had ever seen her smile. She has been out there laughing and giggling with your daughter like a real human for half an hour. If you ever need a baby sitter just drop her off here. But you might have to fight us to get her back, we all love her. and oh! By the way there are several Doctors out there that want to talk with you."

Mica said, "Please give her a few minutes with Sirima and then she will see the Doctors for ten minutes. She is exhausted and needs her rest."

The nurse left and Melissa said. "I don't want you to leave me while the Doctors are here. Please!"

"I am not going anywhere. Not until you can go with me."

Melissa smiled, She knew two of the doctors, one was Dr. Barden, he had delivered Sirima. He hurried to her and hugged her gently. "How are you Melissa, you have been through a horrible ordeal."

"I am feeling a little better. I am so worried about how we can get over this."

Dr. Barden smiled, "The way the two of you are clinging to each other I would say you have an excellent start on your recovery."

Melissa was introduced to the other Doctors. She already knew Doctor King, the internist. The third doctor was a psychiatrist, Dr. Miller. Dr. Barden said, "Did they treat you for rape when you first got here?"

"Yes they did, Doctor, there wasn't much they could do so it was mainly cleaning me up. I don't think I'll ever be clean again. Sob."

Mica pulled her closer to him and gently kissed her brow. "How are you feeling? I mean about him? About me?"

She looked up at him quickly, "Mica I have not stopped loving you for one second. I admit that after a while I started having unwanted feeling about him. Nothing like how I feel about you, but I started looking forward to the sex with him. I hate myself for feeling that way but I can not lie to you."

"Do you want to see him again?"

She paused, tears ran from her eyes, "Mica I don't know, I really don't know."

Mica looked at her for a minute. A tear ran down his cheek. He stood and walked out the door. She screamed, "No! Mica come back." She looked at the doctors, "Please stop him, don't let him go." One of the doctors hurried to the door and looked out.

He turned back and said, "I don't see him. I don't know where he went." Melissa screamed and screamed until the doctors held her down and sedated her.

Melissa awoke with a start. She tried to sit up. She could not move. She was restrained. She looked around and saw Dawn Marker looking at her. Tears were running down Dawn's cheeks. Dawn rose from the chair she was sitting in and stood beside Melissa, she took Melissa's hand and held it. Melissa looked around the room, "Mica! Where is Mica? Oh God! What did I do to that sweet man, where is he?"

Dawn looked at her friend, "Honey, Mica was in the city hospital. But he is being transferred to Duke Medical Centerand will be there any time now."

"Hospital? Dear God, why?"

"The best we have been able to come up with is that after he left here yesterday he went to where the man, Raja, was being held. Mica evidently released his hand cuffs and the man jumped Mica and seriously injured him. Mica was evidently hit in the head with a metal folding chair."

"Raja overpowered Mica? Impossible! Mica had to turn his back on him. How bad is it."

"Honey, they don't know yet, he is not responding to any stimuli. He is breathing on his own but he does not respond to pain or other things, They know he has a fractured skull."

Melissa started struggling, "I have to see him, Oh God! I've killed him. I have to go to him. I know what he did, he thought I loved the guy and he was trying to let him escape for me. He did it because he thought it would make me happy. Then the son of a bitch killed him. He may have had a huge fucking cock but he was never half the man Mica is. I loved his cock, but he was a dud."

Dawn said, "You told Mica that?"

"I don't remember exactly what I said to Mica. I think I said that towards the end I enjoyed the sex." Her head fell forward on her chest and she sobbed uncontrollably. Dawn slowly rose and went for a nurse. When she returned with the nurse Melissa was quietly watching the door.

Melissa smiled and said, "I'm over being silly now. Can you please release me so I can brush out my hair and fix my face?" Dawn and the nurse looked at each other then back at Melissa. Melissa said, "Listen to me, my husband is dying, I can save him. He doesn't want to live because he thinks I am leaving him for another man. I have to talk to him and tell him how much I love him. Please help me. I have to get to him. Please!"

Dawn looked at the nurse, "She may be right, get whoever it takes to release her, I'll be with her all the time. If Captain Arnold and Colonel Marker are still in the waiting room send them in please." The nurse hurried off and Dave and Billy entered the room. Dawn explained the situation to them.

Dave looked at Melissa, "I talked with him just before Mingo escaped . He said he had watched the movies that were developed by the base photo lab. He said he needed to talk to Mingo."

Nelissa looked at Dave, "Who is Mingo?"

"Mingo is the name your kidnapper uses. His wife and two daughters are here in the visitor's quarters. They do not know anything about this, they think he is a traveling sales man."

Melissa stared at Dave, "He has a wife and two girls?"

"Yeah! 14 year old twins."

"I want to meet them later."

The doctor asked Melissa as number of questions and was satisfied with her answers. He said "Mrs. McDermott, you can go to see your husband as long as Mrs. Marker stays with you, I think it best that your baby stays here in the hospital while you get things settled. She will be well cared for. Half the nurses on the staff are always with her." He grinned, "Half the doctors too!"

Melissa and dawn and Billy Marker hurried to Mica and Melissa's home stopping at the hangar. Billy helped Melissa push the big doors open. They pushed the twin Cessna clear of the hangar. Melissa took the pilots seat and Billy took the right hand (copilots) seat. Billy got on the radio and called the tower at Cherry Point. He requested a clearance to depart the McDermott airstrip on a east bound heading with an immediate left turn to a heading of 330 degrees for a VFR flight to Raleigh-Durham Airport.

Meanwhile Melissa taxied to the west end of the strip she had all her checklists completed except for the engine run ups. She had just finished the checks on the last engine when she heard they were 'cleared as requested'. She pushed the throttles fully forward and the Bluebird surged forward. They were airborne less than half way down the asphalt strip. She banked to the left and set up her climb airspeed.

Billy reported their departure . The tower said, "Princess 36 Bravo Radar contact, proceed on course, contact Raleigh-Durham Tower on 121.9 when you are 20 miles out. Have a nice day."

The flight was uneventful and less than two hours later they were in a Government car headed for the hospital at Duke Medical School. They were given VIP treatment and were met by the man Melissa knew as 'Cat'. He ushered them into a room where through a window they could see Mica on a bed. He had an IV in his left arm. His eyes were closed.

'Cat' spoke softly, "The medics do not think there is anything major wrong with him. The skull fracture is not causing any real problems as far as they can tell. They now believe he is willing himself to die. He is making himself not feel anything. His will is strong enough so that he just ignores pain." He reached out and took Melissa's hand, "Girl, we don't know why he is doing this for sure but my guess is that it has to do with you. Can you help us?"

"I hope and pray that I can get through to him. Can I try and talk to him?"

'Cat' looked at the doctors, the primary physician looked at his colleagues, they either shrugged or nodded. He said, "go ahead, it can't hurt."

Melissa entered the room and leaned over and kissed him gently on his lips. She whispered, "Mica I love you with all of my heart. Please believe me, I do not love any other man and I do not want sex with any other man but you. I know I broke our wedding vows with Raja but I had no choice. I was told that if I did not appear to love the sex and initiate most of it they would burn Sirima with a cigarette. I hesitated a few time and I heard her scream. It was not at all what it appeared. Eventually I did like it some but I was NEVER in LOVE with him. I only love you. I still feel dirty and ashamed of what I had to do. None of this ever lessened my love for my soul-mate one little speck, Oh! Mica! I can't live without you, come back to me, Sirima and I need you. I won't go on without you. I just can't do it. Sirima will be all right. Our families will give her a good loving home. I will be with you." Her tears flowed from her eyes. "Mica, as God is my witness, I swear I will not live one day after you die, I promise I will be beside you for eternity."

Her head gently rested on his shoulder, tears wetting the hospital gown. Her head jerked up! She looked carefully at him. His lips moved slightly. She looked wide-eyed at the window. She said, "Mica said NO!"

His lips moved more, they could not hear him in the other room behind the window but they could all read his lips. He said, "I love you too."

One doctor said, "Did you see that?"

"What?"

"I was watching the cathode ray tube when she started talking to him. Every indicator on there went up past the max. They were higher than when we tried the electric shock to test for a reaction. Boy did she ever get through to him. I'll bet she is going to pull him out of this."

The older man 'Cat' smiled, "Damn if she isn't enough to raise the dead. God she is beautiful! It would kill any man to have her, then lose her."

Several days later Melissa and Dawn, with Dave, Billy and two armed guards met with Mrs. Elizabeth Mingo and her daughters. Melissa introduced everyone. Mrs. Mingo seemed to be very pleasant and a quite lovely mulatto woman, well educated and mannered. The daughters were very beautiful young teenagers who had very slight Negro characteristics, and were intelligent and poised.

One of the daughters whispered something to the other. The other girl looked at Melissa and whispered in her mother's ear. The mother smiled at Melissa, "My daughters believe you are the beautiful Royal Princess from Ceylon. We saw your pictures in the papers and some magazines. My husband, their father is from Ceylon. They think you are the most beautiful woman they have ever seen, and look just like a princess should look. I agree."

Melissa smiled at each of them. "If you girls look like your mother when you get a little older, you will put me to shame, both of you are exotic and beautiful. What are your names?"

One girl said, "Annie." and curtsied.

The other said, "Alisha." and she curtsied too.

"Thank you Ladies, but please just call me Melissa. I want to be your friend." She grinned, "No more curtsies either, hugs are OK." The twins smiled and they each hugged her. Melissa turned to Billy and Dawn, "Why don't you take the girls in the golf cart and show them our properties, and what we are doing here. I want to talk with Elizabeth." When everyone was gone she took Elizabeth into the den. The movie projector was set up and Melissa had her sit in a leather chair.

Melissa looked at her, "I don't know how to say this except to come right out with it. How well do you know your husband?"

"Honestly, I fear I do not know him well enough. I know he has many secrets from he keeps from me. I suspect he has other women but I can't prove it. He has always treated us well and provides us with most of what we want and need."

"I know this will hurt and that you may not believe me at first but I can prove what I will tell you. You husband, he called himself Raja to me, kidnapped me and held me for three days until my husband rescued me. Raja made me have sex with him three or four times a day. He also had my infant daughter to use to make me obey him. He had it all filmed." Elizabeth looked wide eyed at the projector.

Melisa continued and told her about Raja's brother and the incidents in the Keys. Elizabeth's face was grim, "He promised me he would have nothing to do with that slimy vile brother of his or his crackpot scheme to bring back a royal government to Ceylon. He promised! His brother tried to put the make on our girls, George knew it too!"

Melissa smiled, "I can't believe he didn't make a pass at you too."

"That sex maniac has tried every time he saw me. I heard that he put the make on the wrong person and paid a steep price for it too!"

"Yes Ma'am, that was my husband he ran up against."

"Now it makes sense, he was trying to get even for his brother."

"He also wanted several million dollars from my husband."

"Where is my husband now?"

"We think he is in Philadelphia. We think he is trying to get to your house."

Mrs. Mingo smiled, "I'll bet he is, he had a stash of a quarter of a million dollars in the attic. I came across it a few weeks ago. I brought it with me."

Melissa squealed, "Way to go girl! I know that is what he is after!"

Elizabeth grinned, then sobered, "I think there is more you are not telling me."

"Yes, my husband saw the films before I talked to him very much, I said that I began to look forward to the sex sessions. He didn't take that very well. I was still in shock over the rescue. I didn't mean it the way it sounded. And he walked out. He saw the films, he didn't know another man was holding my sweet baby out of sight with a burning cigarette. If I didn't smile and pretend I loved having sex with him the baby would scream. I thought they were burning her, I saw the band-aids on her little bottom." Melissa sniffed. There were no burns but I didn't know."

Elizabeth had tears running down her cheeks too. "I have always been a little afraid of him, I never thought he could do something like that though."

"My sweet husband thought I was in love with Raja. He visited him where he was being held. He was alone with your husband. My husband unlocked his chains and turned his back on Raja. Raja hit him in the head with a steel folding chair and escaped. My poor husband set him free thinking it was what I wanted. I think he knew Raja would hurt him, he didn't care."

"Oh! God! How is he now?"

"He is better, he is still in a wheel chair, but he is improving. He has a fractured skull. You must know that my husband is one of the foremost hand to hand combat experts in the world. He could easily kill Raja with one hand. He whipped Raja's brother without even any effort."

"You are kidding, that no good bum was supposed to be invincible."

"No, Mica let him try and hit him several times then broke his shoulder with one punch."

"Melissa, I feel so sorry for your husband. I think you love him very much. I really hope they catch George soon. I believe everything you told me but I wonder if it would be possible for me to see some of the film."

"Of course, I haven't seen it either. Let me lock the door and pull the drapes over the windows." They were seated and Melissa pushed the start switch on the projector. It had been stopped between segments and it started with a count down then the picture came on. It was slightly out of focus and Melissa corrected that.

Then Raja was shown sitting on the side of a bed. Melissa was standing in front of him smiling. Raja reached forward and lifted her skirt with one hand while the other hand slipped inside the leg of her panties. His hand moved in and out for a few moments while she smiled at him. Then she looked at the camera smiled broadly and mouthed , "I love that!"

Raja turner her around and unzipped her dress. It slithered down her body and pooled at her feet. Raja reached up and unhooked her bra. She turned around and held the cups of the bra over her breasts. Then she let one lacy cup slip down and her erect nipple popped out. Raja pulled her to him and caressed the exposed breast. He kneaded it roughly with his large hand then pulled hard on the nipple. A stream of milk squirted out and into his open mouth. The camera zoomed in for a close up of his dark mahogany colored lips closing around her pink nipple that dribbled white milk. He sucked hard drawing the nipple out from the breast in a cone of flesh. He opened his lips and the nipple plopped back in place. His tongue swabbed around the darker areola and nipple as his hand again crushed the breast out of shape.

Melissa looked quickly to the left of the camera, then reached out and put a small hand on either side of his face and leaned forward with an open mouthed kiss on his mouth. The camera zoomed in tight and their tongues were clearly seen circling each other, their mouths open wide. Her lips closed around his tongue and she sucked Raja's tongue out as far as it would go then released it.

The Melissa on the screen pulled Raja's shirt off while the real Melissa cried quietly in her chair. A cool hand grasped hers. Elizabeth said, "Don't cry, I can tell you were forced to do this, you have your two small fingers on your left hand crossed the whole time, and he just isn't worth it."

"I'm not crying for him, I am crying over what my husband felt if he saw this. It would kill him."

On the screen Melissa pushed the now naked Raja back onto the bed. She crawled on the bed with her legs outside his. She grasped his very large cock in both hands. The camera zoomed in close again and focused on her wedding rings and the Star of Ceylon.

She leaned forward and slipped her lips over the crown of his very dark brown cock. She worked her mouth up and down the top half of his cock for a couple of minutes then licked down the bottom to his balls. Melissa looked up at him as she sucked each black ball into her little mouth, holding it while she swirled her tongue around it.

1...345678