It Has to be Fate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went a little further and saw workmen sorting out the parts for the office building. The slab was ready and looked huge. They went on and toured the excavation site. Mica stopped at the portable construction office and was told Pat was on the base talking with the prime contractor for the runway extensions.

They had dinner with Melissa's mom and dad next door. Jack brought them up to date on the fish farm. The first building was finished. It was a smaller building and held breeding and fry tanks. Thousands of fry would be raised to fingerling size in the big indoor tanks. The concrete tanks were being finished. There were a number of smaller tanks that were actually concrete burial vaults for caskets. Others that were larger were made as septic tanks.

The pumps for circulating and filtering the water were being plumbed in. The water came from the natural spring and from four new wells. Melissa and Mica were fascinated by the two tanks with glass viewing windows that held several catfish each. The female Channel cats were large, while the males were smaller. The masses of eggs would be removed to hatchery tanks and kept in water at about 84 degrees, where the eggs hatch in 4 to 6 days. The hatchlings live on the attached egg yolk until it is all absorbed.

From the hatchling to fry size takes another 3 to 4 days. The fry are put in nursery ponds where they grow to fingerling size of 4" to 6". At this point the fish are stocker size and are moved to their final ponds. It takes 4 to six more months for the stockers to grow to market size. All the ponds and tanks were aerated and filtered and temperature controlled to some extent. There would be thirty acres of lakes of ponds and tanks.

Melissa and Mica decided to let Jack call all the shots on the fish farm. He said that at full capacity they should produce about 140,000 pounds of fish per year. He said he thought that the best feed for the catfish was a mixture of Corn, wheat, soy beans fortified with vitamins and minerals. It was ground into a mash and forced through an extruder to become 3/32nd of an inch thick pellets. These were then sent through a 'puffer' that puffed the pellets so they were then 3/16th of an inch and would float. This food was commercially available at prices that would be hard for them to match.

Jack and Billy Marker were investigating the freezer plant. They thought that it had real potential. Melissa sat in on most of the discussions and asked really good questions about personnel, such as training for machine operators and staffing levels. She also suggested that any equipment in the food preparation areas be capable of being chlorine washed and steam cleaned, this would insure fast sanitation and cleaning.

Melissa looked at her watch, "Mica, I hate to interrupt but Sirima is getting hungry by now. We have to go."

Mica grinned at his friends, "Guys I have to get dinner to Sirima or she will fuss at me. Come on dinner."

Two nights later Mica and Melissa sat talking in the living room after dinner, Lucinda had left for the night. Suddenly the front door burst open with a crash and three hooded men rushed in carrying shotguns. The guns were all pointed at Mica.

One of the men shouted, "Don't move, either of you, and no one will be hurt. Believe me when I say we do not wish to injure anyone." He nodded to one of his companions.

The other man walked to the play pen and looked at the baby, "She is still asleep, she is fine." Mica had started to rise when the man approached the playpen but the leader pointed the shotgun at his belly so he froze in place.

"Please do not force me to hurt you Mr. McDermott! If you obey my instructions everything will return to normal in a few days." He held his had up and added, "I will explain everything as soon as we close the door and secure you Mr. McDermott. We have watched your house and we know no one ever comes here at this time of night." He looked at Melissa, "My Princess, we mean you or your baby no harm. If you cooperated fully with us everything will return to normal in less than a week with no harm to anyone."

He removed his mask. He was a handsome dark mahogany colored man.

He smiled at Melissa, "As you may have guessed, we are from the Tigers of Tamil. You met my younger brother Sri Vimukthi Rajasinha. I will not confuse you with my whole name, I am called Raja or just Raj. I hold no grudge against you Mr. McDermott for what you did to my brother. You were just protecting your beautiful wife. I appreciate that you let him live." He nodded to his other companion who moved towards Mica.

Raja said, "Please do not resist, Sir. If you do, I might have to hurt you and I do not want that." Mica felt handcuffs snap around his wrists. Other cuffs went around his ankles. Raja turned to Melissa, "Dear Lady, please do not despair, no harm will come to your husband or your sweet daughter, a Royal Princess in her own right. You will accompany me to a secret place not far from here; your daughter will be with us to insure there is no pursuit. I am a Royal Prince, and I and going to impregnate you with my seed. You will bear a child who will unite the tribes of Ceylon for the first time in a hundred years. That child will be a King or Queen of Ceylon. When I have impregnated you, we will return you safely to your husband. I know you are in your fertile phase so four days should ensure your pregnancy. Someday, many years from now, your child will be called upon to serve Ceylon. Until then no one will bother you again."

He turned and looked at Mica, "I know this may be painful for you, but no real harm will come to her. She will be well cared for. Do not attempt to find her. That could lead to her or your daughter being injured. I know several people who you are close to, friends and relatives, who will suffer great pain or death if you interfere with this process. This will happen if I fail to call a certain number at a special time twice a day and give a code word to my accomplice."

Mica looked at Melissa. "Honey, we have no choice, you must do like the old saying, 'If rape is inevitable, lay back and enjoy it.'. I will always love you no matter what."

Raja smiled, "Excellent, Mr. McDermott, you will receive a 8mm movie of the impregnation shortly after she returns so you can prepare yourself for her future status as your wife. I'm sorry, but that is my brother's revenge. It is the least I can do for him. He wanted you killed."

Tears ran down her cheeks, "Mica, no matter what happens I will always belong to you."

Mica looked Raja, "I must tell you that if any harm comes to my wife or child while they are in your custody, you will suffer far beyond the pain your brother knows. If your actions cause the disruption of my marriage, my life will have ended, and I assure you yours will cease to have any value to you or anyone else. You have my word on that."

Raja looked at him seriously, "I am aware of your strengths and abilities, I stand warned." He took Melissa by the arm and led her from the room, his companions preceded him. At the door he turned and threw a key on the floor. "That is the key to the hand cuffs. I am sure you will find a way out very soon, good evening."

Mica made no effort to free himself for several minutes, then he scooted forward on the couch and stood up. He jumped forward time after time until he reached the key. He bent over and picked up the key. He was free in thirty seconds. Mica pulled on a set of red goggles. He walked to the phone and made several calls. His first call was to Lucinda Brown. He told her what had happened. He told her that the kidnappers were people of color and that they would have to hide in a Negro neighborhood. No one else would rent to them. Lucinda told him she would find them for him.

He told her to tell everyone the kidnappers were dangerous and to just report their whereabouts to Lucinda. She said, "Mr. Mica, Ah knows how ta git da word out very quick. In twenty minutes ebery niggah in dis heah county know what ta look fer. We finds her pretty quick."

Mica's second call was to Dave Arnold in Jacksonville, North Carolina, He told his story to Dave. Dave said he would get back to him. Mica then called his father and briefed him. The Admiral was very upset and said he would call in some favors people owed him.

Mica walked the floor, then turned and went in his den. He unlocked his hidden safe in the closet. He removed several items. He loaded and checked his old Walther PPK/S .38 caliber pistol and dropped it in the side pocket of his slacks. He checked the loads in his modified Colt Model 1911 .45 automatic and slipped on a shoulder holster that snugged the weapon tightly under his left arm. A light jacket covered it completely. He took a Mossberg Model 500ATP8S Shotgun from the safe with a box of 12 gauge cartridges in double ought buckshot. He carefully loaded eight rounds in the riot gun and locked the safe. He carried the Mossberg to the front door and leaned it against the door frame so it was behind the door when it was open.

It was less than an hour later that Mica heard a car in the drive. He was out the back door and into the darkness in a few seconds. When he was clear of the house he removed the red colored goggles he was wearing. He silently slipped through foliage planted next to the house. He could see everything clearly in the dim light from the sliver of a moon. When he peeked around the corner he saw a familiar figure.

He grinned , "Dave! Don't turn around. I'll go back and open the door for you, I am sure we are being watched."

Two minutes later Mica opened the door and let Dave in. He had the red goggles back on. "I'm sure glad to see you buddy. How did you get here so quick?"

"You must have friends in high places. Ten minutes after you called I got a call from the Commanding General himself. He said he knew a little bit about what is going on. He also informed me I was being sent with my choice of one officer and twenty enlisted to temporary additional duty with the Treasury Department. Right now, my guys are encircling this house looking for observers. We should know something in a few minutes. My guys are all very good, no one should see them. Dogs are the only problem but we figure if house has a dog the observer won't be there either.

"I have them out in five teams. They will report by walkie-talkie radio to my Segundo and he will call me. He showed Mica an ear phone in one of his ears and a tiny microphone on his collar. The radio its self was under his jacket on his belt.

Dave said, "They are only good for about a mile and a half but they are really great for jobs like this."

Mica smiled, "I'm glad you are here. I am really hurting, man I have never been so scared in my life, that guy has me by the balls and he knows it. I wish we knew more about him."

The phone rang and Mica picked it up. It was Lucinda Brown, "Mista Mica, we found dem, dey rented a house 'bout three mile from yo' place. Ebery ting quiet der now. I gonna send my boy over to show you where dey be."

"Wonderful, Lucinda, keep your son home until morning, then have him stop by when you come to work. This place is being watched and we don't want them to think we know anything. And by the way, ask Willy if he would like a full time job here when he graduates from high school this spring. He is a good worker and we can sure use him. Tell him to talk to Miss Melissa, she was talking about starting a work/study program for young people who want to continue their educat....Oh! God! I miss her so damned much, I wonder if things will ever be the same again."

"Mista Mica, don' ya worry none 'bout how Miss Melissa feel 'bout ya. Ah knows she lub ya wit all her heart. Tings gonna be fine, ya jest wait 'n see. She don' wan' no fancy-ass niggra as a lover, she got way too much class fo' dat."

"Thank you Aunt Lucinda, I know deep inside that you are right but it kills me to think of her with another man."

"Suh, Ah knows yer hurtin', believe me, Miss Melissa hurtin' too, because she know that. What that man doin' to her ain't gonna hurt her none, jest make her 'priciate ya more."

"Auntie, I sure hope you are right."

"Ah ain't knowed her long, but Ah do know she a sweet lady who lub her husband to pieces!"

"I know that too! I'll see you in the morning, Thanks again for your help."

Melissa sat on the side of the bed. Sirima had finished nursing and was asleep in the crib. She jumped as the door to the room opened and two men entered. It was Raja and one of his men. Melissa pulled the bed sheet up under her chin to cover her body.

Raja smiled at her, "Princess please do not resist. I am going to impregnate you with my very potent seed now. I do not want to have to restrain you or use violence to accomplish my goal. It will be much more pleasant if you cooperate and enjoy the sex. Leon here, will take no part in this, except to operate the movie camera. Please just ignore him. Let me get my clothes off and we will start with a nice kiss."

"Please don't make me do this, I beg of you. I'll do whatever you want, but please, no pictures!"

"Princess, I have no choice in this matter, this is at the wish of my brother, this is his revenge for what your husband did to him."

Tears ran down Melissa's cheeks, she started to say something but Raja held up his hand. "Please cooperate, I must do this." He lifted her to her feet and gently but firmly pulled her to his chest. His hand lifted her chin and his lips pressed against hers. His tongue brushed her lips the tried to penetrate her mouth. Her lips did not part for him. He smiled, "Please cooperate my sweet. I do not want to have to force you, but I will. When I indicate that I want you to open your mouth, your legs, your arse, or your eyes you will do so, understand? If not perhaps a burning cigarette touched to your baby's bottom will convince you."

She whispered, "Yes, I understand. I'll do as you wish."

His lips press against hers again, his tongue touched her lips and her mouth opened for his tongue. It slipped in and slowly swirled around hers. His hands explored her body through her clothing. He moved back and unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse and removed it. He stepped closer and reached around her to unfasten her bra. He tossed it aside and leaned down to suck at her nipple, he smiled and squeezed the nipple between his finger and thumb. He grinned as the milk dribbled out. He looked at Leon, "Get a good shot of this!" He squeezed the nipple again then lowered his mouth so suck hard on the nipple.

He undid her belt and slid the zipper down. She squirmed when he slipped his hand down the front of her panties and caressed her mound. He pulled his hand out and looked at it, then smelled the wetness. "Ah! You are becoming aroused. Excellent my dear! I want you to enjoy this." He stepped away and removed his clothes. He turned back to her and smiled when she gasped at the sight of his cock. It was almost a foot long and it was still not fully erect.

He whispered, "Get on your knees and kiss my cock. Make him hard." Melissa did as she was told. This was by far the biggest cock she had ever seen. It had lengthened a little more and was much thicker. She could see that it was now fully erect. She kissed the silky head several times with her lips slightly parted. She heard him growl, "Take him in your mouth, I know you can do it if you want to, and you had better want to." She opened her mouth and took the dark, dark brown cock into her mouth. It was warm and her lips didn't want to slip over the soft dry skin covering the steely interior. She knew she had to please him and she licked the skin covering the shaft and wet it with her saliva. Now she was able to get more in her mouth. She pulled off and wet more of the shaft with her tongue and lips. She was very aroused now and could feel her juices flowing. She didn't want that to happen but she couldn't help it. She stroked her hands up and down the now slippery shaft in time with her mouth. She glanced up and saw him smiling at her.

He gently patted her head, "Good girl, that feels good, now climb up on the bed, I want to show how wet you are." She hesitated for a second and then lay across the bed on her back. Raj sat beside her and faced the camera at her feet. He spread her knees wide apart and then spread her pussy wide open with his fingers. The wetness was fully evident. He raised up and swung around between her legs. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and she felt the head of his cock pressing against the entrance to her vagina. He smiled again, "Put it in your cunt now." She reached down and guided the massive cockhead to her opening. She felt the head slip inside her. It felt as if he was going to split her in half, then he pressed ahead and the pain lessened. The pressure on the walls of her sheath was more than she had ever experienced, it felt wonderful. She hated that it felt so good. His cock continued its advance into her belly. She opened her eyes and raised her head to see he still had several inches to go.

Then she felt a sharp pain as his cock pushed on her cervix. It was a very unpleasant feeling. She guessed her cervix was being either penetrated or pushed aside. Then he reversed his motion and withdrew. He held the tip of his cock against her entrance for a moment then pressed forward again. This time he went right in to the hilt and thudded against her cervix again. Then he set up a faster rhythm that stopped just short of the cervix. It felt very good.

This motion continued and orgasm after orgasm surged through her body. As her vagina became slipperier, the pleasure increased and she was in a state of continuous climax. Then he slowed, stiffened and very slowly stroked in and out only a few inches at a time. Then he erupted inside her. She felt his sperm hit against her cervix like a blast from a garden hose. He continued the slow strokes for a minute or two then collapsed against her. Suddenly she was aware that her arms were holding him tightly to her. She hated her body for reacting this way and tears flooded from her eyes.

He pushed himself up on his arms and said something to Leon in a foreign language. She watched him pull slowly out of her. He quickly swung around beside her and held her pussy open with his dark brown fingers. She felt his cum flow out and down over her asshole. His fingers slipped up inside of her and he pulled a large gob of cum to the entrance of her pussy and let it drool out. He rubbed some of the cum around over her thighs and her belly.

He told her to roll over and get on all fours, then when she was in position he lifted her shoulders and she felt the cum draining from her vagina. It dribbled in almost a solid stream to puddle on the bed. She could hear the camera whirring as Leon moved closer. Then it was silent. Leon stood and grinned at Raja, "That was perfect. Very sexy and she loved it too."

Mica and Dave sat and listened to a status report from Dave's second in command, Burt Sommers. Burt explained that they had the house where Melissa was being held under surveillance around the clock. They had verified that she was there by installing a listening device and heard them talking enough to confirm it was Melissa. As best as they could tell Melissa and the baby were unharmed. He added the FBI was in the area too and Burt was keeping them posted with everything they learned.

Mica asked how many men were in the house with Melissa. Burt answered, "There three men, Melissa and the baby in the house. There are four other men staying in another house about two miles away. These are the men watching Mica's house. They are not very good. They often sleep and smoke on the job. They watch from that little clump of trees just off the road 100 yards to the right as you walk out your front door. One of our guys slipped up on one last night while he was asleep. He even got his billfold out of his pocket and got his name, home address, and just about everything you want to know about him. The FBI is checking him out. All we know so far is that he is a member of the Tigers of Tamil from Ceylon.

123456...8