It Has to be Fate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you are going to love it."

"I hope so, but don't forget, for this to work I have to be the aggressor. He has to be the raped, not the rapist."

"I'll bet you will still love it."

Peggy looked at Melissa, "Girl, I am only interested in one thing, that is helping you get the man you adore over a bad bump in the road of life. My sister says the two of you are the most perfectly matched couple she has ever met. Sis and I have both lost lovers we adored and if there is any way we can save you from that we will do it."

The next morning they had Mica's small bag containing a swimsuit and a change of clothes in case he got wet. Pat had a small bag as did Peggy. Mr. Jenkins had canceled out the day before. They were all in the Cessna Twin and ready to taxi when one of the Jenkins company pickup trucks screeched to a stop beside them. The driver yelled that there had been a breakdown of the truck loader and everything was coming to a halt. Pat climbed out and said for them to go without her. She disappeared in the truck. Melissa told Mica to call for a departure clearance while she taxied out. They had the clearance by the time she had finished the engine and other preflight checks. They were in the air in a hurry and Melissa only climbed to 3500 feet. In twenty minutes they landed at the small grass field in Edenton. The local cab awaited them. Peggy and Mica saw the 'Bluebird' disappear into the distance as the cab headed for the Marina. The boat was in excellent condition and was fully fueled, the Marina had provided a lunch from a local restaurant so the boat was ready to go.

They took all the mooring lines with them. They motored out into Albemarle Sound and passed under the highway bridge before they were able to add power and go to the cruise speed of twenty five knots. They had perfect weather and the slight chop was not a factor.

They found the Intracoastal Waterway after an hour and started following the channel markers. Mica was running the boat, then said he was having a bad headache. Peggy told him to go down to the first cabin on the left, her purse was on the bunk and she had some Aspirin in the purse in the bottle with the blue top. Mica went below and took a pill. Mica and Peggy talked about all sorts of things as they cruised south. Peggy was flirting with Mica shamelessly and he just laughed it off. About one O'clock Peggy suggested that because they were making such good time they should pull out of the channel and have lunch.

They finished lunch and Peggy told Mica he should lay on one of the bunks and take a short nap before they got underway. Mica stripped to his shorts and was soon asleep on the bunk. He awoke to a very pleasant sensation from his cock. It was inside a warm wet and slippery cocoon that moved tantalizingly up and down his hard cock. He smiled and opened his eyes expecting to see the dark auburn hair but instead he saw a blonde head.

The head tilted up and Peggy smiled at him with her mouth around his cock. She grinned and said, "See, I knew you would enjoy it! Now I am going to fuck you Mica, I'm going to fuck you hard and fast. She crawled up over his body and stopped with her hips over his, she lifted a little and slid her hand between their bodies to guide him into her pussy. Then she started fucking him. It felt really good and in spite of the fact that he knew this was wrong he started thrusting up against her. He reached up and pulled her body to his, he lifted and rolled over with her in his arms. When he was on top he lifted her legs and brought her knees up near her chest. His cock was still buried deep inside her.

He started long slow thrusts with a wiggle against her pelvis. He thumped against her, then rotated his hips in a circular move while pressing hard on the whole sensitive area. He slowly withdrew, moving his hips so that the crown of his cock rubbed along the front wall of her sheath. When he neared the opening he increased the pressure on the front surface as the head crossed the slightly rougher area of nerve endings located there. He used the same pressure when he reversed his movement and caused Peggy to grunt loudly with every stroke. She was really wet and slippery now and he increased the speed, pounding into her harder and harder.

Then he stopped. His hands held her legs behind her knees as he moved down between them. His face plunged into her pussy. She felt him lick with his tongue spread broad between her pussy lips. He started below her asshole and licked up across the gapping entrance to her vagina and on up to swirl around her clitoris. He repeated this for several moments then opened his mouth wide and covered her whole pussy, he sucked hard and quite long until she was on the edge of pain. Then he stopped and ran his tongue as deep inside her vagina as he could reach.

Peggy lifted her head and watched. She was surprised when he smiled up at her, "Are you ready for me to cum inside you?"

She nodded and he moved back up over her spreading her legs as wide as they would go. His cock found her vagina on the first try and he plunged deep again. This time he went right to a medium fast stroke, bumping hard against her clit. She experienced what she figured was her fiftieth orgasm in the hour they had been fucking. Now there was no space between them, they fused into a continuous wave upon wave of pleasure and joy. After what seemed to Peggy to be another hour he shuddered and she felt blast after blast of his sperm coat the inside of her vagina. She felt his seed running down over her asshole and dripping on the bunk. He slowed to a stop and stayed inside her, his weight on his elbows and knees.

She wondered if she would be able to move at all. She could and she eased him onto his back, "Wait here a minute and I'll get a wet cloth and some towels and clean us up."He sat on the side of the bunk and watched her. He said, "I think I'll just go for a quick dip then we can get on our way."

"Wait, I'll go with you." The went up to the stern cockpit and saw no other boats within sight. Mica opened the door in the transom of the boat and they slipped in the water. Mica rubbed his hands all over his body and when he felt clean he climbed out of the water. Peggy said, "Hey, give me a hand!"

Mica reached down and lifted her on the deck. He went below and dried off and slipped back into his clothes. He started the engines and went forward and hoisted the anchor, and stowed it away. He went to the console and put the engines in gear and turned South on course. He ran the engines a bit faster and they were cruising at thirty miles per hour this time. He figured that would make up for the time they had stopped.

Peggy came up and sat beside him, she said, "Mica, I am sorry, I guess you know I raped you?"

"Yeah, I knew I was not myself and couldn't control my urges. How did you do that?"

"Mica, I'm so sorry, I was dumped by my long time lover almost a year ago. I was horny as hell and I had a drug with me waiting for the right guy, at the right time. I needed sex so bad. I knew you would never do anything with me, you have a truly beautiful wife and I am just a big old horse. I am really sorry, but I have to admit, you are wonderful. I just can't believe how good you are. That was so much better that I ever had before, now I know that there are good lovers still out there and I just have to find one."

Mica looked at her, "What am I going to tell my wife. She will kick me out of the house. God! I love her so damned much. What can I do?"

"Mica, I don't want you hurt because of this, I'll tell her exactly what happened. I know she loves you. She should forgive you."

"Yeah! Right, I haven't been able to get it hard for weeks and I am able to screw the hell out of you. She'll kill me."

"Listen Mica, you were raped just as if I had a gun against your head. You had no more control of what happened than any woman has when they are raped. Your actions were involuntary. Answer this, would you have screwed me if you knew what you were doing?"

"No! Never!"

"See, you were raped. You got screwed against your will, right? That is rape, pure and simple. She giggled, "I hope you don't have me arrested."

"It may have been rape but I have to admit I enjoyed it at the end, a whole lot."

"Thank you, Mica, you are a sweet guy, but if you know what is good for you, never admit that."

"I have no secrets from Melissa, I'll have to tell her the whole story."

"Damn, I wish I could find a guy like you."

"Hey I am not that different from other guys, there are plenty good guys out there."

Several hours later they found their way to the right marina. Melissa was waiting for them. Peggy helped Mica secure the boat and adjust the lines so it had slack to allow for the rising and falling tides. When they were through Peggy said, "Mica I need to talk to Melissa for a couple of minutes before we leave. I might chicken out if I put it off 'til later."

Melissa raised her eyebrows and smiled at Mica. He watched them walk slowly down the dock. He followed a good distance behind them. They stood and talked by the car for a while. Then Melissa waved him over and got in the passenger side of the car. Not a word was spoken until after they dropped Peggy off at Pat's apartment. Melissa looked at him, "Mica, Peggy told me what happened today on your cruise. Do I need to be jealous of her?"

"No, not at all. Can I give you my side of the story?"

"I would like to think about this for a while first. We need to have dinner first, I have a couple of nice steaks I thought you might grill for us, I have some potatoes wrapped in foil you can put on the fire while it burns down. Lucenda fixed a couple of ears of sweet corn for you to roast too. I let her go early, tonight is her church choir practice."

"Is she working out OK?"

"Yes, she is perfect, I don't know how we did without her."

Melissa noticed that her husband was very nervous and watched her every move. He was not his usual cheerful self. She smiled at him and walked over to him. She stood in front of him and looked up into his eyes, she slipped her hands up over his shoulders and around his neck. She pulled his head down and kissed him full on the lips. Her body was pressed against his. She smiled gently, "Mica, I love you no matter what, I always will."

"Yes, but..." Her little finger pressed against his lips, "Later, Dear, later." She kissed him again. She turned and walked away, he couldn't see the smile on her lips. She had felt his erection growing very hard.

The end. Part 6.

1...345678