It Has to be Fate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mica grinned, "Roger that. I am pedaling just as fast as my little legs will go. 36 Bravo, out."

Mica had a Taxi waiting for him at the FBO. He turned the plane over to the service man for fueling and to be tied down. Mica entered the main dining room at the Duck Key Club at about quarter of ten. He stood looking for Melissa, he saw Allison and David at what was now called the 'Royal Table'. Melissa was not with them.

Then he saw her, she was dancing with a tall handsome man. The number ended and they stood talking while Mica made his way towards them. A slow ballad started and they moved close together. Mica neared them and saw Melissa had her head on his shoulder and her eyes closed.

Mica tapped the man on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me, but may I cut in?"

Melissa's eyes popped wide open.

The man looked at Mica and said, "Hell no! Go find someone else, she is mine for tonight."

"Oh! Really?"

Melissa's face broke into a beautiful smile, "Mica!"

The tall man drew his fist back, Melissa grabbed his arm and jerked him over backwards. He hit the floor with a thud. Her thin heel jammed into the palm of his hand pinning it to the floor. "Move a muscle and I'll go through your hand. Stay on the floor and don't move." She looked at Mica, "Hi! Sweetie, I am sure glad to see you." She looked at the man on the floor, "If I let you up will you behave your self, Freddy? I just saved your life, this man is my husband and he can easily kill you."

The man looked at Mica, "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't know who you were."

Mica smiled at Melissa. "Let him up." She ran into his arms and kissed him passionately.

She pulled back and looked in his eyes, "I missed you so damned much I was dreaming of you when I was dancing with him. God! I am so glad to see you. Kiss me again." While Mica kissed her, he kept an eye on Freddy. He watched as someone helped him to his feet then led him off.

Melissa smiled at her husband, "I wasn't expecting you home tonight. You must have finished your work quickly."

"I sure did, actually I just put my weight behind what your Dad had figured out. Everything was under control so I left."

She pulled Mica over to Allison and David and they said their 'Goodnights' and left for Ceylon. They walked in the den and Melissa smiled at her man. "How did the Bluebird fly?

"The Bluebird?"

"Oh! I'm sorry, that is how I think of the 310. In my mind I call her 'The Bluebird.'"

"The 'Bluebird was great, she was haulin' butt tonight, we were knocking off a ground speed between 240 and 250 miles an hour. There was a big front around Savanna but I squirmed between some cells and didn't have to fly through the soup. Everyone else had the same idea and it got crowded up there in that little gap in the line of storms. I was at 18,500 feet dodging the airliners."

"Oh, that is as high as we have ever had her isn't it?"

"No, I was IFR at 19,000 and asked to deviate around the storm and they turned me down. The airlines were smarter I guess, they just went ahead and did it. I canceled my IFR and went VFR at 18,500. She was steady as a rock at both altitudes."

"Well I am just glad you are home safe and sound."

"Well, I can't help thinking of how comfortable you looked in Freddy's arms. What would have happened if I hadn't made it home tonight?"

"That was my last dance of the evening, then I was to meet Tommy at the front entrance to the club for a ride home. Mary and Tommy insisted on that so I wouldn't be tempted to drive if I had a couple too many. They are so sweet."

"Yeah! Smart too! I worry a lot about you."

"What, why are you worried about me?"

"Because I love you and hate the thought of loosing you."

"Mica, you know I love only you, I'll never leave you."

"Maybe! Look at it from my point of view. It seems that no matter where we are there are always guys sniffing around after you, and you love it. I do not know what you are doing but somehow they all seem to think you are interested in them too. I think that in your conscious mind you love me; subconsciously you are very attracted to other men.

"I am afraid you will not be able to stop one of them in time and you will do something I will not be able to forgive. Then our marriage will end."

Melissa's eyes grew wide, her jaw dropped and tears began to flow from her eyes, "Mica, you are scaring me to death, I tease and flirt a little with the guys when we dance, but the first thing I tell them is that I am married and that I will never cheat on my husband."

"So far that doesn't seem to deter anyone very much, like the guy tonight said, 'She is mine for tonight.' I think he believed that. Why did he think that? Or was he right?"

Melissa rocked back as if he had slapped her. She stared at him, tears coursed down her cheeks, her head dropped, she whispered, "No, no, he was not right. Do you really believe that?"

"I believe he believed it. He was convinced he would fuck you tonight. You haven't answered my question, why did he believe that?"

"I guess he didn't know it was just harmless teasing and flirting."

"From the way I see it, it was far from harmless, wasn't it? He certainly got hurt, I am hurting, you do not seem to be too happy, that does not seem so harmless to me. If you flirt with or tease a man other than your husband it is very dangerous, people get killed that way. You need to think seriously about it before you get me killed or yourself thrown out on your gorgeous little ass." He turned and walked away. She sat and sobbed. She looked at him, jumped up and ran after him.

"Mica, damn it! You had your say, let me have mine before you walk away!"

Mica turned and stared at her. A corner of his mouth turned up a little and he said, "I'm sorry, Dear, that was very rude of me." He walked back to the den and sat on the couch.

Melissa stood and leaned her ass against the desk. "Mica, I know I have been totally wrong in the way I have acted. You see, I never flirted or teased before we got together. I was always too shy and vulnerable to do that sort of thing. Now I love you so damned much I feel everyone else should be able to see that I totally and completely belong only to you. I just have fun with the guys, teasing and flirting with them when they flirt with me. It gives me a little thrill when I do it but I know all along it is just a game for me. If a guy says he wants to make love to me I say sure but I have one rule, I never have sex unless my husband gives his permission and is holding my hand when it happens.

"I know it will never happen again. I agree with you completely about how wrong it is. When you walked away from me, I thought about the old idea about not doing or saying anything you wouldn't do or say in front of your spouse. I know I would not flirt like that if you were there. I have been a silly little fool, but believe me, I love you and need only you Mica."

Mica stood and stepped to her, his hands out. She took his hands and he pulled her to him looking deeply into her eyes. He softly said, "Melissa, I love you too, I cannot share you, with anyone, not even Billy. I still wake up at night seeing you with him and wanting to kill him. I never knew I would be this way, I just can't help how I feel. If I am too possessive, I am sorry, I don't think I will ever change. I can understand if you feel I am overwhelmingly and obsessively possessive of you. That is how I am."

"Sweetie, that is exactly what I want and need. I feel so damned bad that I have caused any doubt in your mind about how I feel about you, there is NO doubt in my mind about how I love you. I admit that I got carried away with the flirting and teasing thing. I was dead wrong, I was becoming something I have always looked down on with disgust, a 'cock teaser'. Please forgive me. Please!"

"I don't know if I can change much to let you tease and flirt a little. I no longer have the total trust in you I once had. I guess it is up to you to try to rebuild that, if you want to. Don't look at me that way, I do not believe you have ever lied to me. I just feel you are going to let yourself get in a position where something will happen that I won't be able to live with."

"Mica, nothing is going to happen, I promise."

"God, my love, I pray that it is true. Now, let's go see our sweet daughter, I'm sure she wants some of your milk, she is good about taking a bottle now and then, but she really loves your breast milk. So do I."

"Oh, Mica, you know I always have plenty of milk. You always get the leftovers if you are around."

Mica smiled at her and then his face drooped, he sat hard on the chair by the crib. Tears ran from his eyes. Melissa dropped to her knees between his legs, she raised his head and pressed her lips to each eye. Then she kissed Mica with all the love she felt for him. He kissed her back fiercely lifting her into his arms, "I love you so much, I am so afraid I'll loose you."

"Mica I may have acted a little silly, but believe me, I love only you, I'll never do anything to make you doubt me again."

A week later Jack called and said the fill dirt was really being moved and that Miss Jenkins was a slave driver. He laughed, "Her guys are really busting their butts for her, she has to run them off the site when they finish their shifts. I don't know when she sleeps, seems as if she is always here. They are back on schedule to make their quota.

"You won't believe it but she even got the pads for the office building and the hanger finished. She was out here running a grader herself, on Saturday afternoon, did a damned fine job of it too!"

"Hey! That is great to hear. Did you notify the steel building contractor so he can get started on them?"

"Sure did, Mica, the concrete people will pour the slabs tomorrow and Thursday. He said that the buildings will both be delivered next week, the erection crew will be here the following day. He said the hangar will be up and usable in a week. The offices will be up in two weeks but the interior will take another month or so to finish."

"I'll bet you will be happy to see that go up."

"You bet I will, I already have a three room office suite rented for a year."

"Really, who rented it?"

"Jenkins Enterprises."

"Great! We are not going to need all that space for a while."

"Well, Pat said they were going to be here for at least 18 months more and she needed more space than the little portable offices give her. She is leasing it for the same amount space is going for in town."

"Keep up the good work, Dad, has Billy Marker been around at all?"

"Hell yes, every day. He borrows my books on fish hatcheries and aquaculture. That man is a lot smarter that I thought he was when I first met him. When you first meet him, he does not say much, he just listens and learns. After you know him for a while you find out he knows as much or more than you do about things."

"Yeah, Dad! That's Billy all right. He picks your brain and you don't even know he is doing it. He has a little trick, he has a little wire recorder I got for him in Japan, it is smaller than a cigarette pack, he records everything and plays it back later. He will play it back over and over until he has everything figured out."

"Mica, when are you guys coming back? Maryalice and I miss you guys and we want to see Sirima again."

"Well, how about I talk to Melissa and see what she wants to do. I can always run up there and bring you down here for a visit. Let me call you back tomorrow."

"OK, talk to you later, bye!"

Mica told Melissa about the call from her dad. She was happy about it and called David, her brother and told him about it. David laughed and said, "I guess the cat is gonna be out of the bag now about Allison and I now." Melissa and David agreed that their parents should stay half the time with each of them.

The next day Mica drove Melissa and Sirima into town, both of them had doctors's appointments. Mica held Sirima in the waiting room while Melissa visited the OB/GYN doctor. When she returned to the waiting room there was a nice looking woman about 40 with her, she introduced her to Mica as Doctor Jane. The doctor grinned from ear to ear when she held Sirima. She said, "I love all babies but this one is just adorable, I hate to give her back to you. I think I should have been a Pediatrician, who is her doctor?"

"She sees Dr. Main, next door."

"Wonderful, my three and six year old boys see him. He loves babies as much as I do."

Melissa and Sirima accompanied Mica when he flew back to Havelock the next week. Mica hired an older black woman as a house keeper to help Melissa. Melissa said she didn't need any help. Mica grinned at her, "OK, I guess I should fire Mary and Tom too, right?"

"Yeah, right! I think you would fire me first."

"Look, I can't do housekeeping when I am here alone and get much business done. You seem to want to spend more time in the Keys than up here so I had to do something. Her son, Willy Brown has done the yard work for us for the last year. His mother, Lucinda, worked for a woman for 15 years and the woman just passed away and he told me she was looking for a job. She is supposed to be a wonderful cook too."

Melissa pouted, "I guess that tells me something about my cooking, every time I turn around you are hiring a cook for us."

"When you cook, you do a wonderful job of it. You do everything you set your mind to very well. I just think that with the baby, you could use the help."

"I guess I think I should have to work as hard as most young wives and take care of the baby and do everything else while you go out and bring home the bacon. Dawn did it without help."

"She sure did, and I know without a doubt you could do it too, but why?"

Melissa smiled, "Just because I love doing things for you and Sirima."

Mica grinned, "I believe Sirima is six weeks old today, I know something you can do for me tonight."

Melissa's face lit up in the smile he loved so much. "Really? Let me guess! Oh! You want me to shine your dress shoes, right? No! that's not it, you need a shirt ironed, or you need a gun cleaned. YES! That's it. You shoot that cannon between your legs and I'll clean it for you. Oh Mica, you just don't know how much I need your loving too! I am so horny I am afraid I'll toot if I try to talk." She looked at him, "I just fed Sirima, she is ready for a nap, do we have to wait for tonight?"

Mica grinned widely, and looked at his watch, "I think I have a few minutes available, Let me lock the doors so we are not disturbed. OK?"

Mica took Sirima from Melissa and walked into the nursery. He gently placed her in her crib and covered her with a small blanket. He turned and saw his wife turn and pull her blouse off. She did not make another full step before he had her in his hands. He turned her and pulled her into his arms for a long kiss.

She smiled gently up at him, "Honey, I have a job for you before we make love, Serima wasn't too hungry this morning and my breasts are still full. I need to empty then some or I'll leak milk all over us."

"Mrs. McDermott, it is a husband's duty to ensure his wife's comfort and well being at all times. I WILL do my duty."

Melissa giggled as Mica sat on the bed. She took off the rest of her clothes and stood before him smiling lovingly. She stepped between his legs and whispered, "Do your husbandly duty my precious husband." She pressed a pink nipple to his lips. His hands gently cupped her breasts, weighing them.

He smiled up at her, "Mmmmmm! About a pint and a half I think. I better get to work." His fingers squeezed a distended nipple and a stream of milk hit him in the face and dribbled down his cheek.

She leaned down and licked it off his cheek. "I can see you need a lot more practice at this."

"Oh! Forgive me Princess, I will try harder." This time the stream of milk went right in his mouth. The he closed his lips around the nipple and sucked gently while his hands softly kneaded her breast. She felt the pressure in her breast lessen and moved Mica to her other breast. He held his mouth closer to the turgid dark pink nipple when he squeezed it. She giggled as this time four streams of milk squirted out, two went in his open mouth, one hit his cheek and the last one flew directly in his eye. He pulled back and smiled back up at her. "Wow! This is a dangerous job, I'm going to need a lot more practice."

Melissa smiled, she pulled his face against her breast and whispered, "Hush, Sweetie, get back to work, I need you inside me. It has been so long." Her head went back and her eyes closed as she relished the feeling of his strong suction on her nipple. She shook her head and gently pushed him away. She brushed past him and crawled to the center of their big bed and lay on her back. She looked in his eyes, "Now, Hun, now!"

He wasted no time in accommodating her. He stood and quickly stripped his shirt and jeans off. His underwear flew through the air. He moved quickly up between her legs. Her little hand grasped his rigid cock and guided it to her pussy. She was very wet and slippery. Her hands and heels pulled him forward into her. His back was humped as he kissed her lips while he stroked slowly in and out. She looked up in his eyes, "God! Sweetie, you feel so damned wonderful, harder, faster, God! I love it so damned much! Oh! That is better, just perfect. Unh! Unh! Unh hun! Yes! God yes! Mica, I love you so much." Mica felt his climax nearing and slowed down a bit. Little female beneath him moaned, "NO! Don't stop now!"

"Honey if I don't slow down some now, I'll cum real soon."

"Oh! Yes! Cum now! Cum inside me now! That is what I need. Oh! I feel It! I feel your cum. I'm cuming too! Wow! You are still coming! Oh! You are filling me up, that is the most I have ever felt inside me. I can feel it leaking out, your cum is usually so thick and sticky nothing leaks out. Hand me that little towel off the nightstand. I'll try and get it under me before you pull out."

Mica pulled his shrinking cock from Melissa's pussy and watched the cum slowly flow out. She leaned forward and looked too. She looked up at her husband, "Wow! I thought I was keeping you happy, that is a big load of sperm. That looks like twice as much as usual. Slip over beside me, I need to cuddle with my man for a while before our darling daughter wakes up."

Half an hour later Mica looked at Melissa as he stepped from the shower. He held a small pink plastic case in his hands. He grinned, "Did you forget something?"

"Oh God! I completely forgot about my diaphragm! I don't know where I am in my cycle. I have only had one light period since Sirima was born."

"Don't worry about it, we will be happy either way, right?"

"Oh yes! I would like a little space between kids but it doesn't really matter."

"Sweetheart, fate has been damned good to us so far. I believe we have to work hard to have things turn out the way we want them to, but fate has a hand in it too. As long as we have each other and we love each other we will be OK."

Melissa met Lucinda Brown and liked her right away. Lucinda was delighted to have a baby to help care for. Melissa and Lucinda sat at the kitchen table and worked out the hours and her duties. Melissa told Lucinda how she worked things in the keys and Lucinda was happy with a similar arraignment. Her regular hours when the family was home were from 11 to 7 every day five days a week. When they were away she just needed to work enough to keep the house clean.

Melissa and Mica were very pleased with her work, she was a very good cook. Her fried chicken was to die for.

Things were progressing nicely with the fill removal. The contractor, Mr. Jenkins was as good as his word and was in the home office while Pat Jenkins ran the job. Her people were now ahead of schedule and some additional work for McDermott Enterprises was being done. Mica and Melissa took his old Jeep and looked at the construction under way on the hangar. It was complete except for hanging the big doors which were being finished inside the hangar. They were told they could roll the 310 inside later that evening.

123456...8