It Must Run In The Family

Story Info
Farm visit opens up wondrous opportunities.
12.6k words
4.61
582.3k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers

Would appreciate it, as always, if people take the time to vote for the story and make any suggestions they may feel pertinent for improvements these are most welcome as is all feed back good, bad or indifferent.

Chapter I – The voyeur

It was obvious our parents were going through a very rocky patch in their marriage they were constantly bickering about anything and everything but truth be told nothing in particular. It always seemed to me that whatever they were arguing about at any given time was so trivial and unimportant as to make it simply ludicrous to an outsider that they even bothered wasting so much time and energy on it, but for my parents it seemed as though it was always the most important issue in the world. This situation had continued for about six months and my sister, Ann, and I were completely fed up with it. So when our parents suggested that we go and stay with uncle Jim and his family for our summer holidays while they went to France for a few weeks on their own, presumably in a last ditch attempt to salvage what was left of their marriage, we both jumped at the chance.

Our parents drove us down from London to uncle Jim who owned and run a large farm on the outskirts of Kings Worthy where it was planned that we stayed for four weeks of our summer holiday.

It was a beautiful day when we arrived and then sun was shinning. Uncle Jim and his wife, aunty Karen, neither of whom my sister and I had seen for over two years, were there to meet us and made us feel very welcome, Jenny and Tom, our two cousins, were both out and aunty Karen showed us to our rooms in the big farm house, after which she run downstairs and paired of with mum, as dad went off for a walk with his brother. It was obvious from the almost whispered exchanges between the adults that they were discussing our parent's current problem, whatever that was.

I unpacked my things, carefully putting them in the wardrobe in an effort to be tidy, as my mother had gone to great pains to explain that she was not going to be there picking up and tidying after me and I shouldn't expect that from my aunty. Once finished I made my way downstairs only to find the house deserted.

With no one about I decided to go for a walk in the big field just behind the house and do some exploring, as I hadn't been to the farm for a number of years. It was a large field at the end of which there was a hedge fence separating it from the next field and similarly at the end of that another hedge fence separating it from the next and so on as far as the eye could see. The same set up was to the left of me but to the right there was the railway line high up on an embankment and a wooded stretch separating the field from the line and I decided to walk along the path that run through the wooded area, I think the path was probably the original rail track which was in a dip but had long been taken up in favour of the new one higher up.

Once I had scrambled done the bank I begun walking along the path, which had a dense growth of trees and foliage on either side, the trees forming a canopy above the path making it much cooler to walk along than the field. My ears picked up the sound of what seemed like moaning to one side of the path, wondering what was making it I made a beeline for the source and came to a small derelict concrete shed type structure, presumably some type of old railway store/hut.

The sounds I had heard were now audible and they were definitely human, I made my way to the old shed and peeped through what was once the window being as quite as possible. Standing there was a big looking guy, his back to me, squatting directly in front of him; her head obviously buried in his crutch was a blonde, her long hair on either side of her shoulder. The man now talked to her egging her on, " Oh ye that's good, you're a good cock sucker, I love it when you lick the head. I am almost there put it all in your mouth, oh yes that is just awesome." The mans hands, which had been at his side now moved to the back of her head and he held her there while he begun thrusting in and out of her mouth, noise was now emanating from her mouth like a soft humming sound with intermittent slurping sounds as the mans thrusting picked up pace, all of a sudden the man yelled out, "Yes babe I'm cumming your great don't stop babe don't stop now suck my cock dry." She appeared to hear him her movement confirmation that his instructions were being obeyed, her hands on his buttocks now pulling him to her while his own hands rested on her head.

Watching them and listening to their moans and groans had excited me and my hand was in my shorts busily jerking my cock which was now as hard as it had ever been, I was still a virgin, probably due to lack of any real interest in girls until the last couple of months, after all who needed a girl traipsing all over the playground after him when all a guy wanted was to play football with his mates. To my shame the girl suddenly stood up, her tongue snaking across her lush lips licking the drops of cum she had not managed to swallow, our eyes locked for the briefest of instances as I quickly ducked out of sight and almost run down the path. The brief glance had been enough for me to recognise the girl as my cousin Jenny, thinking about it now I could have sworn the voice belonged to her brother Tom but obviously that couldn't be right after all she was sucking the guys cock for heavens sake. I hurried down the path until finding a not so steep part of the bank I made my way back to the field walking across it towards the house.

Chapter II – Almost a waste

Once back to the house the rest of the family, except my two cousins, were there asking whether I had enjoyed my stroll and had I seen anything interesting, I muttered some sort of reply and headed to my room. Once in my room I closed the door, I lay on the bed with thoughts of what to say if anything to Jenny, what was more to the point had she told the guy that I had spied on them. I replayed what I had seen in my mind, which had the inevitable affect of making my cock hard again, just thinking of Jenny was more that enough to do this, even from the brief glance I was completely awed by her striking beauty, long curly blond hair just passed her trim well defined waist, sky blue eyes, long dark eye lashes capped with thin line eyebrows, a small aristocratic nose, a round face with a wonderfully shaped mouth and large thick lips, stained with cock cream, when she had stood up it was obvious she was fairly tall for a girl, probably 5'9" maybe more but I didn't really take in the rest of her body in that brief glance.

Thinking about her now I found that my hand had automatically found its way back into my shorts busily stroking my cock which was now fully aroused all 9" of hot pulsating muscle, I knew that I was fairly well hung having compared my equipment with my classmates during sports days at school, it was also very thick not just long, how I wished it was my cock in Jenny's mouth earlier today instead of that lucky guy. My self-control had now gone and I had my cock out of my shorts and was masturbating like crazy with a picture of Jenny in my head. My cock eventually did the inevitable suddenly erupting like a volcano, shooting not molten lava but hot thick spunk straight up into the air, gravity swiftly bringing it back down to earth, in this case mainly onto my T-shirt covered belly.

I heard her voice before actually appreciating she was in the room "That's a waste if I ever saw one." I turned my head, not that it was necessary, the voice had already identified the intruder, Jenny was standing at the door, I hadn't heard her enter the room, my face must have turned the colour of a fire engine, not only had she caught me spying on her and her boyfriend she had now caught me masturbating to thoughts of her and him, the embarrassment was humongous I didn't know what to do or say. She on the other hand seemed unperturbed evidently fully appreciative of my plight, what happened next surpassed my wildest dreams. I was completely transfixed laying flat on the bed my arms by my side not even endeavouring to hide my shaft. Closing the door behind her she briskly walked across the room once by my side she bent down, her beautiful long thick tongue snaking out and licking the cum of my T-shirt before moving her head further down to my groin and sucking my now quickly deflating cock in her mouth at which point the wilting of my cock seemed to stop instantaneously with a full reversal of biological functions taking the place of shrivelling as my cock begun to resurrect itself to its former glory. "That is one huge tasty cock you have there cousin dear but sorry to say there's no time for that now every bodies waiting for us to have lunch, although I can safely say I've just had mine just after receiving my elevenses from Tom." She giggled giving me a big smile as she spoke which served to put me at ease although still speechless at what had just transpired between us and the fact that it was her own brothers cock she had so happily sucked on earlier something Ann would so obviously never do.

"I think you ought to change that T-shirt before you come downstairs and don't be too long about it John as your parents seem to be in a rush to leave." It was amazing at how she spoke as though she hadn't just sucked me dry using my cock for a straw. She opened my bedroom door and walked out of my room, quickly changing my T-shirt and making sure no stains were to be seen on my shorts I followed her along the landing and down the stairs.

On our way to the dinning room I now had a chance to take in her figure fully, it was some figure, her arse was the type that seems to jut out and looked very firm, the very skin tight trousers she had on looked as though they were going to come apart at the seam with the strain of each step she took, no way was she wearing any knickers there definitely wasn't the room. Being tall she had long legs that seemed excellently shaped not fat but not skinny either but in complete proportion to the rest of her. Her breasts jiggled slightly under her denim shirt making it clear she didn't believe in restraining them not being an expert basis my inexperienced guess they were in the 36 BB range, over all my cousin had the body and looks of a top fashion model with her flowing blond hair swishing as she walked along the passage.

Once in the dinning room I tried to keep my eyes on Jenny to see if there were any give away hints to Tom letting him know what had just taken place or reassuring him that I wouldn't be saying anything about what my eyes had witnessed earlier not detecting any sign I was slightly puzzled, did Tom know that I had seen him fucking his sisters wonderful talented mouth earlier or had Jenny withheld that information from him?

During dinner I spoke to Tom, who was sat next to me, about college and football, there was no hint in his voice or any reaction from him during our exchanges to show he was aware of either my spying or that my cock had just visited his beautiful sisters gorgeous mouth as his had only an hour earlier.

Dinner finished, my parents got ready to go seeming more at ease with each other, my sister later said to me that she was hopeful they would mend their bridges in the four weeks they were going o be together I echoed her desire.

It was still fairly early in the afternoon, the sun still high without a single cloud in the rich blue sky which made it pretty hot so at Tom's invitation we all, except for uncle Jim and aunty Karen, found our swimming gear and headed to a large man made lake that was fed from the river which run through their land, the water from the river was filtered several times before entering the lake making it crystal clear, uncle Jim had plans to make this part of the farm into a fish farm. On arrival I realised both I and Ann had forgotten our mobiles, thinking mum or dad might call us for some last minute instruction or to say they had arrived safely back home I hurried back to the house to get them.

Chapter III – Karen the Vocal Aunt

As I climbed the stairs I could hear a repetitious loud banging sound, as I reached the top of the stairs I heard aunty Karen's voice shouting near screaming "FUCK ME FUCK ME IN THE SHITTER STICK YOUR POLE IN ME JIM YES YES GIVE IT TO ME AHHHH DON'T STOP NOW PUSH IT DEEP OH YES YES BABE AHHHH." I crept along the passage to the main bedroom the door was slightly ajar, although I felt guilty I couldn't help myself, looking through the gap what met my eyes quickly had my cock at full mast.

Aunt Karen was bending over her sexy legs splayed open as wide apart as possible her enormous tits hanging down like a pair of udders one hand busily pinching an enormous firm rusty red nipple, the size of which was at least 2 even 3" long protruding from a saucer size dark brown areola, the other hand was occupied with her cunt as she fucked herself with it so deeply that you couldn't see four of her long slim fingers and part of her palm when she thrust them upward. Uncle Jim was standing on a small stool so that his cock was in direct line with his wife's anal hole holding her hips firmly with both hands thrusting his huge monster of a cock in and out with long hard thrusts causing her to moan, groan and beg for more while he grunted breathing heavily at the physical exertion. Aunty Karen suddenly yelled "YEEEESS OHHH YYESSS I'M CUMMING YYYEEESSS." Uncle Jim released his hold of her at the same time pulling his thick huge11" monster out of her tight arse at which point his wife spun round grabbed his cock, stuffing as much of the head of his shaft into her mouth as possible at the same time jerking him with both hands a lustful hungry completely wanton look emblazed on her face her eyes glazed over by her passion. She was now partly facing the door but I couldn't be sure as to whether or not she could see me, whatever the case my feet seemed riveted to the spot while my hands were busily flying up and down my own rock hard cock which was bigger than it had ever been before. Uncle Jim climaxed spewing out cum so that his wife had her hands full trying to suck it all into her mouth, she moved back a step pumping the monster making it shoot more thick dollops of spunk into her gapping mouth and onto her beautiful face once no more could be squeezed out of uncle Jim's juicer she stood up straight, turning to now face the door she collected all the cum that had landed on her face with her fingers and slowly and most deliberately licked it all with her long tongue almost as if making sure anybody watching could see it all resting on her tongue before going straight into her mouth. Her deliberate brazen act was not lost on me as my own climax hit me like a sledgehammer my hot sperm shooting out like a run away express train making me feel a burning sensation on the tip of my cock as my cream hit the door with such force that I thought it was going to push the door open with the impact, as my cum trickled down the door and made a small puddle on the floor I was glad that they had gone to their bed and uncle Jim was enthusiastically eating away at his wife's cunt as it gave me the chance to quietly sneak to my room collect my mobile and a handful of tissues.

On the way out I stopped outside their room to wipe up my mess from the floor with the tissues, together with as much as I dared from the door without pushing it open, the door seemed slightly more open than before so not being able to resist a last glance into the room I now saw them in a sixty nine with my aunty on top her arse facing the door, uncle Jim was underneath her his fingers stretching her smooth hairless cunt wide open as though into a large grin while his tongue was busily licking what looked like a very small skinless penis in fact it was her huge engorged blood red clitoris out of its sheath of skin, at the unexpected sight of such a wonderful proud love button my cock immediately begun to stir again within the confines of my trunks, with reluctance I forced myself to creep softly and quietly away from the scene not wishing to be caught out spying a second time, my uncle and aunty might not be as forgiving and understanding as my cousin Jenny.

Making my way across the field to the front of the house towards the lake I suddenly had the feeling that some one was watching me, I turned abruptly looking back at the house sure enough at the window of her room aunty Karen was peeking out of the window holding the net curtain open which she dropped as soon as she saw me turn round, was she checking to see which one of us had been to the house or was she checking to make sure we weren't on our way back from the lake I wondered. If she was checking to see who had been in the house she must have known someone had been watching her taking uncle Jim's monster cock up the arse and gobbling it in her mouth and she now knew it was me, shit how was she going to react towards me now she probably thought I was a complete pervert spying on them like that and if she saw the stains on the door before they dried off she would also know that I jerked off watching them, hell not much that could be done about it now I thought and picked up my pace so the others wouldn't ask too many questions about how long I had been gone.

While I walked my brain went into complete overdrive, until today I never thought about or imagined aunty Karen in a sexual way after today it seemed I couldn't think of her in any other way, she had married my uncle young so she was only about 38 if that, she was an attractive older version of her daughter slightly fuller not fat just a bigger frame she maintained her body well appearing very fit and firm her hair, dyed red, was short but the thing that came across clearly while spying on them was that she loved sex and was very vocal about it, in her own bedroom at least I thought. An image of her astride my cock bouncing up and down while I had one of her large nipples in my mouth and another of doing a sixty nine with her sucking on her giant clit came to mind. Although I had already cum twice today my cock just seemed to be in an almost permanent state of erection, with her image in my head, my swimming trunks tenting out, I would have to get in the water quickly to cool of and get it down I thought to myself.

Chapter IV - It must run in the family

On arrival at the lake the sight that greeted me did nothing to help me in my quest to diminish my arousal. All three of them were on the grassy part of the lake, my sister was lying flat while Jenny was bent over her, Jenny's wonderful arse pointing my direction with her thong deep in her crease rubbing sun lotion on my sisters legs. As I drew nearer I saw that Jenny was rubbing the sun cream in my sisters inner thighs ensuring her thumb stroked Ann's cunt with every rub, this was so obviously exciting Ann as a small wet patch was evident on the panty of her bikini. Tom was at the other end, kneeling just above Ann's head rubbing her from her shoulders to her bikini bottoms, this meant that as he went forward his cock, which was erect, probably about the same size as mine, was passing, in fact almost touching her face and lips. I now studied my sister in a new light, she was slightly shorter than Jenny, about 5'6" with short thick shiny raven black hair, she was facially attractive, with her dark emerald green eyes capped by long eyelashes as black as her hair her face was round with a small button nose her mouth was large but not unattractively so the lips were thick, full and her bright red lipstick made them shine. Ann had a firm athletic body as she played a lot of sport, hockey, tennis and badminton for the school plus swimming for her club, she had also done a lot of gymnastics when she was young and it showed in her posture, her breasts were small, 36 B, but very firm she wore bras rarely and I had seen them on occasion but had never thought about her in any way other than platonic. All in all looking at her now from a purely sexual perspective, setting aside the fact that we were siblings, she was a very sexy young woman that I couldn't imagine any man saying no to.

pdrye
pdrye
413 Followers