It Must Run In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came up to them I could hear small moans with low irregular whimpering sounds escaping my sisters lips as she begun to writhe on the ground at the same time trying to push her pussy towards Jenny's thumb so as not to break contact. Jenny had moved her hands so that they rested on top of my sister's calves with both thumbs now blatantly massaging her cunt through her bikini bottoms that were now drenched with her juices.

Jenny now noticed me and smiled her tongue licking her lips suggestively, a reminder of what it had been used for earlier in the day, Tom on the other hand became red faced and went to stop what he was doing but my sister was not having any of that she wanted his man meat. Ann oblivious to my presence now grabbed at Toms cock and pulled it towards her, I knew she, unlike me, wasn't a virgin as she had been dating a guy a few years older than her for about 9 months and I had seen her supply of birth control pills in her bedroom when I had gone in search of something.

Tom was now over her again as she struggled to release his trunks, eventually he helped her with them his large cock was now out but was too rigid for her to pull down to her mouth so she concentrated on licking the underside of the shaft while occasionally sucking on one of his swollen orange sized balls. I felt lost not knowing what to do the scene had me highly aroused my cock lurching forward and twitching. Jenny could sense my discomfort she motioned me to her, I moved to her side, that's when Ann appreciated the fact that her brother was there watching her make a complete slut of herself at the same time appreciating from my erection that it had the result of exciting me and she didn't stop.

Jenny briefly stopped her task to pull my trunks down so that my cock was released springing out like a huge spring, she bent over sucking it into her mouth with slow purposeful movements as our siblings watched. I moved my hands to her head and begun fucking her delicious mouth as I had seen Tom do earlier in the day, Tom now moved himself positioning himself with his back to us and squatting over Ann so she was now able to suck his cock comfortably as he put his hands behind her head lifting it up to the correct level.

The girls seemed to both enjoy sucking cock, it must run in the family I thought to myself, as Jenny's tongue licked the swollen pulsating head of my cock before poking my tiny pee hole with it. Jenny paused, "John you have a huge cock it's easily as big as Toms and it tastes yummy, why don't you let Ann try it while I take her knickers and my thong off so we can get down to some serious stuff?" I didn't know what to say until I felt a small hand grab mine and pull me, it was Ann pulling me to her, Tom moved off her repositioning himself behind her head tilting it further up and forward, automatically I moved astride my sister who placed her hands on my buttocks and pulled me to her wide open waiting mouth, I watched in astonishment as my cock slowly disappeared into her hot mouth. Ann sucked on my tool and licked the head as though it was a giant lollipop, her eyes locked onto mine they were glazed with her lust as her hands moved up to grasp my cock beginning a systematic jerking she looked completely at ease with our situation. She was a sexy woman that enjoyed sucking cock, I was the provider of the hot cock anything else was secondary, had I not already cum twice today the hotness of her mouth coupled with the lashing from her tongue on the top of my steel hard rod would have made me release my hot load in no time, as it was I was gratefully able to control myself in the knowledge that when I eventually did cum it would be explosive.

Tom had now moved to her side while still holding her head up, "Ann have some of my man meat before it shrivels up on me." He laughed as he said it, my sister turned and grasped his throbbing cock and drew him near to her mouth, releasing me she sucked Tom's cock into her hungry mouth slurping as she did while still jerking me with her other hand. Ann begun to writhe beneath me and was now moaning loudly, I turned my head to see Jenny with her head buried deep in between my sisters legs, her bikini bottoms long since gone, Jenny, her bare arse sticking up in the air, must have had a feeling someone's eyes were on her as she stopped eating my sisters pussy, my sister protested with loud moans her mouth too full with Toms cock to allow her to speak.

Jenny looked up at me, her face covered in my sisters juices which glistened in the sunlight, as I looked at her I also took in the sight of my sisters cunt, her bush was trimmed very short but only at the top like a crown the rest of it had been shaved off, what there was of it was saturated with a mixture of her own cunt juice and Jenny's saliva, the inner cunt lips were engorged, hanging out on either side of the cunt to which they belonged. "John why don't you do something useful with that big tool of yours like fucking me with it, your sisters already got a cock to play with plus me to take care of business at this end." Saying that she buried her head in between Ann's open legs causing her to let out a loud moan of pleasure making it crystal clear she was grateful to have Jenny's mouth back where she so desperately needed it. I was left astonished at my cousins directness not sure whether she was serious or not surely it wasn't going to be this easy to loose my virginity I thought to myself. I looked down at my sister who was grunting and moaning sucking at Toms big cock as though her life depended on it, saliva dribbling down her mouth while he thrust in and out of her oral cavity all the time coaxing her, "Ye babe that is so so good Ann you sure know how to suck cock take it all in babe ye that is great make me spill my hot juice, you like my man meat don't you babe I can tell don't stop just keep sucking."

Ann was still jerking me with her free hand my cock was now nearing journeys end and I was tempted to stay where I was so that my imminent release would wash over me but Jenny's offer was one no one in their right mind could resist, I took my sisters hand of my aching muscle, moving down to the other end of her body where Jenny licked away at Ann's clit with the very tip of her tongue while fucking her with three fingers of one hand the other hand stuck in between her own legs busily fucking her own juice soaked hole. To protesting moans from Ann, Jenny stopped again "About time don't you want to fuck me when I'm so wet and horny? Eat me a bit first." She instructed me making it sound the most natural thing in the world to request of your cousin while you ate his sister's cunt.

I had obviously not done this before to a girl but having watched my uncle earlier in the day and Jenny now practising the act on my sister felt confident enough to try. Jenny had her head buried in Ann's lower regions and her arse high in the air, it didn't take me long to work out the best way to approach the assignment allotted to me. Lying flat on my back I wiggled my body so that my mouth was directly below Jenny's cunt, which to my delight was completely void of pubic hair like her mums, I stuck my tongue out inserting it quickly into her hot moist red cave quickly withdrawing it once I felt some of her liquid deposit itself on the tip, not having done this before I wasn't sure whether I would like the taste, I am not sure what my reaction would have been had I not, to my surprise it was fairly sweet and moreesh. Once I had tasted her my mouth moved like metal to a magnate covering her whole cunt so I could suck at the sap being released at the same time licking her fat inner lips that had grown so that they hang like flaps on either side of her delicious vagina, Jenny now lowered herself onto my mouth moving across it as though kissing me not with the lips of her mouth but those of her juice box. Continuing to explore her love box with my tongue I licked her slick inner walls, the floor near the entry and finally the top where my tongue made contact with her enormous clitoris, it wasn't just in looks she had taken after her mother I thought to myself. Remembering Uncle Jim's efforts on his wife I now trapped his daughters clit in between my firm lips and used by tongue to brush it slowly at first building up to a furious pace her body writhing her cunt rubbing her copious production of thick sappy fluids all over my lips and face.

The air was full of the smell of pussy juice, both girls were now moaning loudly, Ann was the first to cum this was made obvious to anybody within ear shot as she shouted out for all the world to hear, " Yes yes Jenny oh god yes I'm cumming eat me eat me god yes you bitch you've made me cum so hard suck my cunt more more." Hearing my sister yelling like that spurred me wanting to bring Jenny to her own climax I sucked at her clit while inserting two of my fingers to the hilt in her tight channel using them like two cunt hungry cocks thrusting in and out of her while her moaning increased until it reached a crescendo her cunt muscles almost crushing the two violators as they contracted, she now sang her own song as her climax took hold, "Oh god yes my cunts burning up suck me suck my pussy John oh ye that's it baby suck it suck it good now lick my clit oh yes.",her body writhed on top of me until my mouth lost contact with her juice box , she eventually stopped.

Without getting off me Jenny shuffled her body further down so that she was squatting over my aching cock, which was now a fierce red with an almost purple head, she put her hands in between her legs grasping my pole and guiding it to her waiting paradise, once in position she lowered herself onto my cock, it was breath-taking watching my monster slowly disappear into her small hole, she begin a rocking motion back then forward again she then begun to move up and down my member which was now harder than at any time in my life as it felt her young tight muscles milk it, I was again glad that today had been so eventful, had I not already shot my load twice already I am sure I would have let loose the moment the head had entered her hot moist hairless cunt, which would have meant huge embarrassment with Tom and my sister there to witness such a spectacle of low self control, as it was I hadn't cum yet but Tom obviously had as Ann was now stood by my side watching her brother fucking her beautiful cousin with spunk still clinging and drying up on her face.

Ann smiled at me, "I've sucked your wonderful cock John which makes me think you owe me one." With that she straddled my head, lowering her pussy to my mouth, it was still enflamed from Jenny's earlier efforts, the inner lips were still very puffy and bloated, her clit still proud of its fleshy hood as she lowered it I could see the inside was very red my tongue automatically left my mouth as it caressed my sisters cunt from end to end, the musky smell of her wafted through my nostrils like an aphrodisiac the wonderful taste was almost enough to bring me to a climax but I managed to resist the urge to let my seed escape into Jenny's hungry love tunnel instead trying to suck the whole of my sisters sweet cunt into my mouth so that I could devour it she sensed my need and placing a finger on either side of her pulled her cunt open for me so that I could lick the sweet flesh within.

Tom who I could just about make out stood to one side of me now moved over straddling my body his cock facing Jenny as she continued ridding me, every so often when I could feel my self ready to release my load she would stop grasp my cock and firmly squeeze the base of my rod until my need passed and then ride me some more there was a slight change in her movement making it obvious that she was now also sucking Toms pride and joy. Ann's hands now left her cunt, I couldn't see what she was doing until she leaned slightly and I caught a glimpse of her rubbing Tom anus with a finger obviously wet form saliva and cunt juice, Tom let out a yelp like noise as she pushed her finger in his arse the sight was just too hot I needed to cum I begun thrusting up to Jenny at the same time burying three fingers into my sisters cunt as I watched her free hand suddenly disappear behind her own arse, glancing upwards I could see two of Ann's own fingers were busily fucking her anally, I could just feel them through the thin fleshy membrane that separated her two holes. I had never considered a girl might like it in that hole but after watching aunt Karen being fucked in the arse with uncle Jim's giant cock plus my own sister fingering her self in the arse it was apparent some women might in fact enjoy it. This thought brought me to my grand finale my cock almost bursting with the pleasure and pressure of my spunk travelling at break neck speed to the surface through the tiny pee hole at the tip. It was incredible as my cock was still convulsing spitting out the last of my seed when Ann climaxed showering my face with wonderful cunt fluid a large quantity of which was gratefully received by my open mouth, I hoped this was what heaven was like, a beautiful hairless sap filled tight cunt milking my cock dry while another one gave me sustenance.

Jenny rolled off me onto the ground next to me, she hadn't climaxed yet and was enthusiastically thrusting four fingers of one hand into herself while her other was busily ensuring her clitoris which we could now all see almost beating was also receiving stimulation, Tom who had also not managed to cum so at this point lay in between his sisters spread legs, taking her by the ankles he lifted them high in the air, placing one on each of his shoulders he manoeuvred forward until he was in line with what must by then have been her furnace hot quim, his sister quickly reacted grasping his member firmly and directing it to her hole her brother thrusting the whole substantial length into her tunnel in one motion then slowly drawing it out almost all the way out before re entering in a slow smooth motion, the sight of their love making made my own cock twitch but I knew it would take me a little time to recover after the days activities.

My sister, who I hadn't paid much attention to after having eaten her almost dry, spotted the twitch and was on her knees sucking me clean before I knew what hit me, "I didn't know what a beautiful cock you had until today darling brother I am going to make sure I put it to good use from now on and make up for lost time, it tastes really yummy dipped in pussy juice." She giggled devouring my cock, which was endeavouring to make a come back assisted by the heat of her mouth. As I stood there having my cock and balls licked clean I watched Tom as he picked up speed thrusting hard in and out of his sister who was now moaning and screaming her desires, "Fuck me, oh yes yes fuck me you bastard harder stick that fat cock into me all the way into me I need your man meat yes yes yes fuck me give me the juice from your balls you bastard…GOD… III'MM ..CUMMMMIINNGGG….YESSS.. YESSS…AAAHHHH." Tom kept pumping into his sister until he himself finally climaxed; exhausted he pulled out of her collapsing by her side.

To my astonishment my sister was down on him in a flash taking his now limp cock all the way in her mouth, sucking off the cocktail of hot cunt juice and drops of white creamy spunk that dotted the shaft it was a beautiful picture watching her go to work on him and I was tempted to participate but Jenny had now gotten up and said in her matter of fact tone, "Come on you two we ought to get back to the house its getting late, mum and dad will be wondering what's taking us so long." With that she let out a girly giggle run and jumped into the lake washing her self we all followed suit then got out and dressed.

We all set off for the house, this was going to be a very interesting holiday I thought to my self. Ann came closer to me, "God John I never knew you had such a huge cock, I'm so disappointed now that we've never done anything like this before when I think of all the nights I've had to finger myself off to sleep when next door was your wonderful tackle." I could feel myself blush, "Hopefully we'll be able to make up for lost time sis especially now that I've become addicted to pussy juice." The other two had been listening to our conversation and burst out laughing. "You two must be from the slow side of the family, still better late than never." Said Tom laughing loudly, "Maybe we can do some more of this tomorrow in the old hut by the railway path, I think John knows the one I mean." Jenny piped in.

Chapter V – Aunt demands I make amends

Arriving at the house our topic of conversation changed to music and sport. Aunty Karen was sitting in the family room, no sign of her earlier exploits, uncle Jim was out tending to some chores, once he returned we had a light late supper and drifted off to bed. I had a quick shower after which I climbed into bed my mind replaying the day's events that quickly acted to arouse me cock but I luckily restrained from masturbating thinking that I would need my energy for the following day.

It must have been about eleven when I sensed someone was in the room standing by my bed, I opened my eyes and looked up, as my eyes became accustomed to the dark I could make out my aunt. I reached to the side table flicking on the night lamp, she was standing next to me in a completely transparent thin nighty with a plunging V neck, her ample bosom barely contained, my head in line with her crutch where I could clearly tell no knickers were worn.

"Just came to tuck you in John and see if there was anything you might need" I didn't know quite what to say but looking at her standing there I had a flash back of her having her cunt well and truly fucked and eaten earlier on, the flash back sent immediate signals to my cock which quickly engorged itself with blood, tenting the bed, "Ahm I… I'm fine thanks aunty." I finally replied, "Okay then John, but hey what's this big bump here you've got your bed covers all tangled." she said pretending to smooth the bedclothes as she stroked my cock, "Oh I see sorry John, but we can't let you go to sleep in this condition now can we?" she grinned as she said it. I saw no harm in playing along with her and grunted a no but she hadn't waited for a response, pulling the sheets away to reveal my now throbbing cock muscle the skin back the head a purple grey, blood rushing through the now clearly defined veins, I always slept naked, she gripped my cock gently masturbating it with her hands, "Did you enjoy watching us fucking earlier John?" she now kneeled over her hot breadth wafting over the crown of my rod, "Very much aunty it was really awesome, I'm sorry but I just couldn't help it." Her mouth was now over the head of my cock, her tongue lazily licking it washing it clean of the sticky almost transparent cloudy white pre cum, she suddenly stopped, taking my cock head out of her warm mouth she turned to look at me, "Well John that was very naughty, spying on us like that and not once but twice, I think you should make amends, don't you?" she tried to sound stern but she was unable to keep the straight face required to carry it off, I, on the other hand, was enjoying her game and decided to play along. "What would you like me to do aunty, I'll do anything to make amends for my appalling behaviour just tell me what you need me to do." She looked at me thoughtfully, "Well John my breasts seem to have been neglected today so why don't you suck on them while I think of a more suitable punishment, now do you think you could do that for me." I just nodded my head like one of those toy dogs people display in the rear window screen of their cars.

I now kneeled on my bed I clumsily clutched at her beautiful boobs, "Slowly sweet pea I promise not to take them away." I slowed down, pulling the loose straps of her nighty away from her shoulders and down her arms uncovering her gorgeous orbs capped with her delectable elongated nipples already standing proud my mouth was drawn to them almost as if it were on automatic pilot as I sucked one nipple she shrugged her nighty off so that it now lay at her feet.