It Must Run In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
414 Followers

Having watched uncle Jim mercilessly tugging at her nipples I now repeated the action squeezing one nipple between finger and thumb while sucking on the other, using the free hand to massage each breast in turn. Her nipples were truly amazing so long and hard, I nibbled gently on each in turn, first gently not wishing to cause her any pain but at her bidding found myself biting down hard, "Oh yes John that's so good harder sweety make aunty happy oh yes that's nice." I did as I was bid at one stage thinking I was going to bite her nipple clean off, finally she pulled my head off her breasts, lowering her head she kissed me on the mouth, hers wide open her tongue flicking against my lips which yielded to the attack, her tongue now violating my mouth as she sought my tongue once located she licked on my tongue, her mouth was warm her saliva sweet, my own tongue entered her cavern to explore she begun to suck on it hard as though it was a cock it felt as if she was going to devour me, in all this time she didn't once touch my cock which was on fire, had I not cum several times during the course of the day I am sure the uninhibited kiss she was now administering would have been much more than I would have needed to push me over the edge so I was grateful for the days events wanting more than anything to explore her body more.

Finally she stopped sucking my tongue, "Now I know you're naughty you've got aunties pussy all wet and throbbing so I think you should kiss it better for her don't you?" The though of her wonderful cunt with its huge clitoris made my whole body tremble even my cock was nodding as she pushed me down on the bed clambering on top of me so that she was squatting over my mouth. I grabbed a pillow, placing it under my head so that it lifted up sufficiently so as my mouth was only an inch or less from her quim, which was so hot it felt as though the boiler door had been left open.

Having tasted cunt juice earlier and loved it, there was now no preliminary samplings as I lifted my head up and sucked the engorged inner labia that now flapped on either side of her juice maker, the flavour was not dissimilar to her daughters it was both tangy and sweet, I just couldn't get enough my tongue shot out penetrating her as deeply as possible licking the side walls trying to lap up her juices, it was bliss I was in some sort of feeding frenzy licking, sucking and lapping like a puppy as though it were a piece of succulent meat that could only be eaten mainly with the tongue she was now moaning loudly, this worried me what if the others heard but the shear sexual charge was enough to make me forget the situation I found myself in, this was heavenly but surely I would be going to hell eating my own aunties wet cunt in her own house while my uncle and cousins, not to mention my own sister, were only feet away. I had purposely avoided her clitoris up until know wanting her to last us long as possible so that I could feast on her fluids before she climaxed worrying that once she climaxed she might call it a night, but I now sucked her small penis size clitoris into my mouth as I had earlier done with her nipples, lashing it with my tongue following this up in quick succession with some sucking as though it was a sherbet dab, "Yesss baby ohhh yessss aaahhh sooo goooodd ohhh ohhh yesss fingggerrr meee fill meee ohhh yeess sooommmmeee aaahhhh fingers up my hoollesss yesss baby." The instructions were clear and I wasn't about to disobey, still sucking on her massive clitoris I now stuffed three fingers into her soaking wet quim, I was surpised at how tight she was, had it not been for her lubricating juices mixed with my saliva it would have been difficult to get all three fingers in as it was I was now thrusting in and out with all three fingers she soon relaxed which to my amazement allowed a fourth finger to enter her tight cunt making her squeal with delight, "Ooohh yesss goddd yeesss fuucckk meee with your haannddss ahhhh thatsss itttt."

She was now pushing her vagina down on my mouth and impaling herself on my fingers almost suffocating me in the process her gyrations caused me to loose the grip of her clit, as she moved about her flowery pucker was now in line with my mouth, the musky smell of her together with the smell of cunt juices wafted through my nostrils making me almost loose complete control of my senses so that all I wanted to do was suck, lick almost in fact eat the whole area between her legs and arse cheeks, having tried the taste of her cunt my tongue seemed to now want to try out this new possibility it shot out of my mouth straight for the middle of her star shaped cave entry licking it firmly she let out a loud groan like moan letting me know that she wanted more of the same I begun making circular movements with my tongue, "Aaahhh thaaatts sssooo goooddd ohhhhh babbyyy thhaatsss ittttt rimmmm meeee eaatt mmyy arrsssee suuuckkk onnn auunttiees tiighht aarrssse." The more I gave her the more she wanted, my cock was now so stiff I could have used it as a chisel, it was now almost painful, covered with pre cum, my balls were swollen solid and hard like over pumped footballs but she still didn't even so much as touch it, I felt as though I was going to explode. Stabbing my tongue into her arse it was now subtle almost allowing entry to my tongue I moved back to her clit with my mouth and brought my other hand up to her arse, her hands shot behind her and for a second I thought she was going to fall off the bed, she balanced herself, now grabbing an arse cheek in each hand she drew them apart, I pushed two fingers into her feeling the sphincter give way fairly easily having completely relaxed and lubricated not to mention uncle Jim's earlier raid into her shit hole, my fingers were soon deeply buried into her chute it only took several seconds before she climaxed, her sphincter and cunt muscles clasping down hard on their respective invaders then realising, opening and closing like broken lift doors that you sometimes come across, she now screamed out "OOOHHHH OOOHHHH AAAAHHHHH YEEEESSSS YEEEESSS IIIIMMMM CUUUUUMMIIINNNGGGG YYYYEEEESSS YYYEEESSS AHHHHHH." I now expected my uncle to storm into the room mad like hell and kick the shit out of his nephew for doing what I was doing to his gorgeous wife but no door suddenly swung open.

Aunt Karen stayed on me for a couple of minutes getting her breadth back, she now got off me, "That was nice John I think I'll have a good relaxed sleep now." Oh no god no surely she wasn't going to leave me like this, I looked at her and caught a glimpse of my own reflection in the wardrobe mirror, I looked like a puppy who has just had its favourite bone confiscated. Aunty Karen stood up, looking down at my cock which was throbbing like crazy covered with pre cum which was seeping out of the small pee hole profusely, staring down and licking her lips she seemed to hesitate then suddenly she spoke, "No I think I most definitely need a cock before I turn in and since I am sure that hot sister of yours has fucked the brains out of your poor old uncle by now yours is probably the only cock to be had, so lets see if you know how to use your hot man meat." Her words were like music to my ears played by the whole of the British philharmonic orchestra also the thought of my sister fucking in the next room send my mind into overdrive pictures of her having uncle Jim's monstrous cock filling her tight cunt while she begged for more had me at fever pitch.

Aunty Karen now for the very first time dropped to her knees, lowering her head down To my groin she firmly gripped my cock, inspecting it from top to bottom, she seemed pleased with what she saw, "You have a very nice looking tool here John almost as big as your uncles must run in the family." She smiled as she looked up at me before lowering her head once again, I could feel her hot breadth on the surface of my cock's head as her tongue snaked out wiping it clean of all the pre cum that had gathered there, she stopped as though savouring the taste as one might with a good glass of wine, her mouth then returned this time engulfing the head of my tool plus a substantial part of the shaft, she sucked on it while her tongue run over the head in small deliberate circular motions I could feel the build up in my balls and new that I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to fill her mouth with my white cream, she was so obviously a very experienced cock sucker in comparison to the other two girls that had tasted my pole earlier in the day. Aunt Karen seemed to sense how near I was to cumming and I expected her to slow down or stop instead she sucked even harder while licking the head with her tongue at double speed, her two hands now clasped the portion of my cock not enveloped by her mouth and moved up and down in an ever increasing speed, she took my cock out of her mouth drizzling saliva all over it so that it run down the shaft making it very wet, popping my cock back into her mouth she re doubled her efforts her tongue licking the sensitive underside of the head with a fast swirling action, my body just couldn't take any more all thought of holding back was now gone there was no way I could suppress my need to ejaculate any more, even with the best will in the world, it started deep down from within my balls my spunk started the small trip to the surface exploding like a geyser her hot hungry mouth sucking at the fruit she had now managed to release her hands moving in a furious pace all the way up and then down again as far as possible without ripping my foreskin off then repeating the stroke again and again draining me of my male syrup satisfying her need for this precious juice, I fell back on the bed I couldn't take any more.

I was ready to push her gently off when she gave my cock a gently kiss with her lips and stopped. "Well John that was very tasty my Jenny sure has good taste buds but now I don't seem to have a cock to fuck, what shall we do?" Oh no she was now finished with me and I still hadn't fucked this fantastic sexy cock hungry woman, the chance might never arise again and what did she mean about Jenny, had she seen Jenny licking my cum off earlier in the day or had Jenny told her, god what sort of family was this? No way was I going to loose this opportunity, I grabbed my aunty kissing her mouth hungrily my tongue invading her mouth, tasting the remnants of my own tangy salty cream still lingering in her mouth, she kissed me back her tongue seeking mine this was good I thought she was obviously interested in more. As we continued kissing my hands went to her cunt feeling the mount clasping it in my palm, rubbing the outer lips together with the engorged inner lips that protruded her hole, she was very wet still what a sexy slut my aunty had turned out to be it was mind blowing. Pushing and prodding her I now had her on the bed, I knew that it would take me a while to recover and wanted to make her cum as violently as she had me and to do it slowly to give myself a chance to recover.

She was now on the bed her head down busily kissing me, while I busily massaged her tits enthusiastically pinching the nipples hard at every given opportunity, I now stopped kissing her, manoeuvring my body so that I was sat up I inserted my legs between hers pushing hers wide apart so that she now had her arse high in the air with her head down on the cushion, leaving her tits I now found her enormous clit gently stroking it with my fingers, she let out small whimpers the attention to her genitally clearly welcomed my other hand was now behind her covering two fingers with saliva I entered her cunt from behind, this position allowed me to penetrate her deeply with ease I finger fucked her like this for a while, her whimpers now turned to low moans interspersed with words of encouragement. I now withdrew the two fingers sucking and licking her delicious syrupy cunt juices off, replacing this with my saliva and adding a third digit, she groaned "Ohh yes this is so nice John please don't stop baby." I had no intention of stopping my cock was now growing erect and I intended to plunge it into her cunt before the night was out.

My clit hand was now busier pulling and rubbing her giant clitty and every so often I would remove my fingers coat them with saliva and return them, not that she was dry but I felt the external lubrication seemed to feel nice on my fingers and I presumed on her cunt, it also gave me a chance to feed my addiction to female cunt juice which in one day had become very apparent to me. I now removed the three digits licked them clean and covered them and my thumb with saliva, I pushed three long fingers as far as possible into her hot tight cunt, the thumb I used to stimulate her tense little pucker which after only a few strokes begun to give way under the pressure of the would be violator, I withdrew my hand repeating the exercise ensuring my thumb was covered in saliva, she was now moaning fairly loudly the sounds she made added to my thrill, I realised that this hot slut was mine for the taking my efforts were not in vain. My hand went back to her quim I inserted the three fingers deep in her channel with one swift thrust, my thumb now caressed her pucker, which was now wet almost opening to my thumbs initial push, gently I pushed it all the way in she let out a groan of satisfaction my hand begun to fuck her holes rhythmically while my other hand now increased the stimulation of her clit the pace quickened suddenly she let out a scream, "AAAAHHHHHH YYEEEESSS CUUMMMMIIINNNGG AAHHH OOHH OOHHH CUMMIINNGG YYEESS." with the scream her whole body seemed to tremble as if she were having a fit my leg that was directly beneath her cunt suddenly felt a warm liquid drip onto it as her rectum squeezed tightly round my thumb while her cunt muscles seemed to spasm round my fingers, this seemed to last for several minutes.

Once her body finally came down from her plateau she twisted round my fingers falling out of her passion orifices and firmly pushed me down on the bed her head diving down straight for my hard throbbing penis like a mad women forcing as much of me into her mouth as possible, the suction she exerted on my cock must have been what you would expect from an industrial vacuum cleaner at the same time squeezing my balls which by now felt as though they were going to burst once she was satisfied that my cock was ready she moved squatting over it facing me and lowered her cunt until I saw my cock disappear in her opening. I was very surprised at how tight her cunny was considering her age plus the fact that she was a mother of two, she begun riding me bringing her knees forward and towards each other so that her cunt seemed to contract round my now aching cock I lifted my hands up to her tits pinching her large protruding nipples hard. Having cum several times during the proceeding hours I knew that I would be able to last quite a while she rode me hard her tight cunt well lubricated every so often the head of my cock would come in contact with her cervix which she seemed to enjoy, unexpectedly she leaned forward her breasts almost smothering me, "OOOHHHH… AAAHHH YOOVVEE ..MAAADDEE MEEE ..CCUUMMM …YOOUU… LLITTLE BAASSTTAARRD …YOOUURRR …CCOOCCKK.. IISSS HHUUUGGEE." she declared her body writhing on top of me her mouth hungrily kissing my mouth wildly her stiff delicious tongue pushing into my mouth, she laid on top of me feasting on my mouth a wanton uninhibited slut who seemed to live for sex.

My own needs had now reached fever pitch I needed to release the load in my balls that now ached, my cock throbbed inside her letting her no of its availability she clenched and released her awesome cunt muscles acting like a milking machine in recognition of the fact, "Well my darling nephew I am very pleased with your repentance so far but the nights still young and it would be a shame to waste that hard on so I think since I'm a three hole girl and I haven't forgiven you for spying on me earlier you should be made to work." With that she moved to my side bending over so as her arse was high in the air leaving me in no doubt as to what she wanted from me.

The mere thought of my rod sinking deep into her arse gave me the thrill of a life time I manoeuvred myself behind her lowering my head to her star shaped pucker using my tongue to prepare her passage for my entry my hands busily stimulating her cunt and tits, she groaned, "You are definitely endearing yourself to me and I can see that soon you'll be my favourite nephew and my Jenny's favourite cousin." She obviously knew of the day's events I stopped briefly to respond, "I do hope so aunty Karen and I hope you don't regret having me and my sister for the summer." She laughed into the pillow, "No dear I'm sure we won't, your sister is probably endearing herself in a big way with your uncle as we speak and hopefully tomorrow you can put on a little family show with her for us all."

The thought of doing all this with my own sister would have hours earlier not even have crossed my mind but now the thought of her tight cunt, beautiful tits and talented mouth excited me and I couldn't wait to fuck her but now I concentrated on my aunts tight pucker which by now was well lubricated so that once I rolled up and tightened my tongue it pushed slightly passed the initial opening. Kneeling on the bed I was just at the right height, holding my cock I inched forward guiding my huge erection to her orifice gently pushing forward until her sphincter yielded to the visitor and the head of my cock passed the sphincter I pushed the whole shaft forward so that I was now deep in her tight rectum, she let out a little squeal once the whole of my rod was inserted I now begun fucking her feeling the constraints of her rectum and sphincter as I used her tits to help me keep my balance like a pair of rails. Once I had mastered the method I managed to put a hand in between her legs and sought out the feature I found most fascinating, her clit, which now stood out firm and erect the skin hood discarded for the time being as I stroked and pinched it she again became vocal, "Oh yess that's so good ahhh nice yesss keep doing that aahhh fuck my arse hard yess ohhh yess don't stop fuck my arse yess.." I fucked her as hard as I could pulling my cock all the way back until almost completely out of her tight arse and then thrusting back all the way in with one long thrust while continuing my endeavours with her tit and clit until I felt my juices begin to rise up ready for ejaculation deep in her bowels.

I now redoubled my efforts wanting to make her cum again before the night was out releasing that she was now also very close by the loudness of her moans together with words that I couldn't decipher as she screamed them into the pillow, she was now pushing her anus back at me as if trying to get my balls into her as well, had my cock been another 5 or 6" long I am sure she would have happily taken it all in. I was now accustomed to the suddenness with which she climaxed but was still taken by surprise as her sphincter closed round my shaft like a vice her cunt palpitating round my three fingers which I had managed to fuck her with while my thumb had been busily rubbing across the tip of her enormous clit. I was now almost there two or three more thrusts and I would cum deep inside her body but she had contrary ideas as to which end she wanted my seed, pulling herself off my impaling hot rod she spun herself round diving head first down to my cock her mouth wide open engulfing the head of my cock while grasping the long blood filled vein covered shaft with her hands and jerking me off for all she was worth until she was finally rewarded with dollops of thick creamy male seed sap she continued until I was completely drained and my cock became so sensitive that I had to prise her off. "That is naughty of you young man you were doing so well until now, pushing me off like that means you'll have to be punished some more sometime tomorrow so I think you had better rest until then." I nodded knowing from the grin on her face plus the way it was said that my punishment would be more of the same and I prayed that would be sooner rather than later.

pdrye
pdrye
414 Followers