It Must Run In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

Chapter VI- Having breakfast at the farm

Once my aunt left the room I fell exhaustedly back onto my bed falling asleep almost instantly my mind full of all the possibilities open to me for the next few weeks with three very horny but also very different women, doing a bit of maths I appreciated that there were nine holes to fuck it was lucky uncle Jim and my cousin Tom were around as I am sure with my aunts appetite for sex one cock was not enough to be shared by her, Jenny and my sister.

The following morning I woke up to a huge hard on, which was not surprising since my sister had half of my rod in her hot little mouth a hand firmly wrapped round it gently jerking me off while her other hand was busily fingering her hot tight cunt which was now completely bare of pubic hair.

Ann stopped when she realised I was now awake, "Well are you just going to watch or are you going to have some juice for breakfast?" I grabbed her pulling her to me hungrily seeking out her mouth kissing her excitedly, "I would love to have you for breakfast." I eventually told her in between sucking on her long hot tongue. She climbed on to me her head above my cock her knees high up on either side of me so that her cunt and arse were as accessible as possible to my mouth, pushing both pillows under my head I was now at the optimum level to her tight wet cunt which emanated enough heat to make me feel as though I was sitting in front of an open fire, my mouth sought out her quim and my tongue was soon deep in her channel tasting her sweet nectar sucking it into my mouth my addiction to cunt juice seemed to be multiplied ten fold when it came to my own sister which had me wandering whether it was because this was ordinarily a forbidden food or because of her diet of chocolate.

We sucked and licked each other for what seemed hours but was probably only minutes, "Ann I'm going to cum I can't stop." I warned her not knowing what to expect from her, "Oh no you don't." she said firmly squeezing the base of my cock until my urge to spew up my seed subsided, "Your going to cum with me I want to be swallowing your hot spunk when I'm cumming I love that it's so horny." She told me her talk coupled with her assertiveness send me to a sexual overdrive as I now licked at her tight arse, her position meant the her arse crease was open allowing me easy access without the need to hold her arse cheeks apart thereby freeing my hands which now busily toiled with her hot cunt and small but hard clit, when I felt she was ready my mouth went back to her cunt while my free hand now stroked her buttocks before finally slipping two fingers deep into her rectum which now move upward as though welcoming them into her orifice. She changed speed now jerking me faster her tongue snaking over the engorged head of my one eyed monster then sucking hard repeating the actions with her mouth I knew this could only mean that she was near to climaxing herself and I increased my own efforts until she finally screamed, what she said was stifled by my cock but I felt the vibrations of her utterances along my shaft my mouth filled with her sweet liquid essence as her cunt walls pulsated gripping my fingers tightly as did her sphincter to the two invaders deep in her anus.

I now bucked trying to fuck her mouth but that was not necessary as she took almost all of me into her mouth and partly down her throat almost chocking herself, my balls now released their load I could feel my seed now travelling along the narrow shaft pipe at break neck speed heading for freedom only to find itself in yet another tunnel. Ann lifted her head up leaving just part of my spewing cock in her hot mouth allowing her to fill her orifice with my sperm swallowing some and sucking more out of my slit until there was none left I lay there exhausted from my efforts and her draining.

Suddenly there was unexpected clapping from the direction of the door, turning my head I saw my uncle, aunty and both cousins laughing and clapping, "Well done Ann we're going to turn you into the hottest bi cunt in town by the time you go back home together with Jim's and Tom's help, as for you John girls will be queuing up to let you suck them and fuck them with that lovely tool of yours by the time Jenny and I finish with your tuition." Aunty Karen spoke with a twinkle in her eyes while my uncle and cousins nodded their enthusiastic agreement continuing their clapping in appreciation of our first show of the day.

By the time we left Uncle Jim's farm we had tried every conceivable position and sexual variance imaginable, Ann and I were both addicted to sex so once back home we sucked and fucked each other at every opportunity we also enjoyed numerous threesomes and foursomes which brought back many wonderful memories of our stay at the farm. Mum and dad had made up during their holiday and we found out why and how but that's another story.

Please remember to cast your vote (after all this isn't politics) in order to give the writers some idea as to whether they are hitting the right keys or not.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers