All Comments on 'It Started At Christmas Pt. 05'

by LoveLiterotica71

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please

This was a beautifully written Chapter in a wonderful series. I can't wait for graduation either and to learn what will happen when they once again have each other. In the back of all of all of this between Alan and Victoria, I wonder how Allison's own love affair with her female lover(s) will fold into the stories climax. While this is not the first incest story I've read, it is one where the complex family relationships seem to be leading to a dramatic or explosive conclusion. A well planned and executed piece of writing. I can only ask that the next Chapter will not make us wait too long! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Better length

Good story, the previous chapters were too short. This chapter has better length, keep up this series.

pappawlovepappawlovealmost 10 years ago
I miss you

I appreciate the substitute author of this chapter but I miss you. My opinion is that your style and length is better suited to the story and the almost superhuman sexploits of this authort's style gets past the believable.. Looking forward to more from you

adSolitude1964adSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Masterpiece

A truly amazing read... passionate and sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveLiterotica71@LoveLiterotica71
Started writing on here in 2014 and fell off mid 2015. Not because I don't enjoy writing, I do. More so because I am in college and was finishing off my BA. That's finished now, but presently, I have a career I love, and am also in grad school until 2023. Will try to get the s...