It Started At Christmas Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria still lay asleep next to him. He watched her as he sat thinking. What was going on with them? Where was this going? Were they just going to be lovers until Victoria found a man that she loved, other than him? Is this not selfish of me to want to keep her unto myself? Alan's mind was full of questions again.

As he sat there lost in thought, Victoria stirred and turned over. Realizing he was sitting up in the bed, Victoria opened her eyes and smiled as she looked up at him. When Alan didn't notice her staring at him, Victoria tapped him and said, "Earth to Alan, where are you?"

Alan startled from his thoughts, shook his head and looked at Victoria as he said "Well, hello there my tipsy sleeping beauty."

Embarrassed, Victoria put her face in the pillow. "Ugh, you know how I am with wine. You shouldn't have let me have any," she said into the pillow.

Alan slid himself down into a laying position, on his back beside Victoria. Turning her head out of the pillow and facing him, just looked in to his eyes. She remembered how after the first night he'd made love to her, they lay looking at each other until they fell asleep. Now here it was their last night together. It was a bittersweet feeling.

Tonight would be their last night together for some time, perhaps she could come home, but there'd be no assurance that they would be free of his wife, her mother. No assurance that she would be as scarce as she usually is. Nor, could they risk her finding out that Victoria had been home and not told! So, tonight would need to last and after this past week having so much time together they would both have do learn to do without each other's touch. Just the feel of their hands caressing each other, hugging each other, everything they'd been doing was just going to stop for an indeterminate time and then Victoria's tears began to cascade from her eyes, swamping her reddening cheek as she sobbed.

"What's wrong baby? What's got you so down?"

"Oh Daddy I am going to miss you so much, more then ever. I would never have started this is if I could have felt what I feel now, a sense of loss, knowing our time together will be meted out in small doses. Oh Daddy!"

Victoria continued to sob even with his strong arms embracing her. He whispered in her ear how much he loved her, how much he too would miss her, how he would make every effort to find a way for them to be together. Yet her tears fell unabated and her chest was heaving with sorrow.

"Baby girl I had an idea that this last night is our motel room might be hard so I brought something in my luggage that might help. I'm not saying its perfect but maybe it will ease this transition for both of us. Give me a minute; will you be OK while I get it?"

She nodded vigorously and then said.

"I'll be OK but please don't be long; I need this time with you Daddy."

She'd been calling him by his name all week, being the adult partner and now she fell easily into crying for her Daddy. What a mess she felt she was. Then her daddy pulled something from his suitcase and showed it to her.

"Daddy, that's a video camera!"

"Tonight baby girl, we are going to do everything we've done all week, but we are going to go slow, we are going to imprint every touch, every emotion every release into our minds. We will enjoy this night and be able to feel it when we find our need for one another too strong to resist. I am also going to video it for us, so we can watch ourselves in those times when we are missing each other most. Are you OK with that baby girl?"

"Oh Daddy, I love you and yes I want to spend the night doing everything, I can sleep some other time. I think the video is a good idea and it will help me remember all of this when I need you."

Once everything had been set up, they turned all the lights on making the bed like a stage. Alan lowered the blinds and Victoria chained the lock on the motel door not wanting any interruptions. They wanted this last night to be just the two of them.

"Baby girl, we are going to jut start by kissing and I want to follow how we began, I want you to take me in your mouth and swallow my seed, then I will enjoy that sweet peach and later my cock will fill that peach. But baby girl I want you to go slow, I do not want to rush anything, when you suck my cock, I want you to memorize it, know each of its little imperfections. When I taste your peach I will do the same and we will both concentrate on how we feel as everything happens. Can you do that baby girl?"

"Oh yes daddy I love it. Please kiss me, hold me. Love me daddy."

When their lips touched this time, it was not so different then all the other kisses they'd shared this week. They let their minds feel the weight of each others tongue as they swirled them in each others mouth. They enjoyed how their lips crushed when the passion filled them. When his hands lightly caressed her tits and now erect nipples she thought of each sensation and reveled in it. She was getting so hot that taking her time was now going to be a problem. Letting each action be carefully felt for its own sensual significance was so damn nice. They both realized how much they had missed in the passion of their earlier encounters, so ready were they to take cock hand or mouth or pussy that they never paused to enjoy the feelings they had to have had as each moment unfolded.

Tonight, because Alan suggested it, they were listening to every nerve in their bodies, feeling every touch, be it lips on lips or his fingers gently teasing her nipples or his hand squeezing her tits. Here they were in a sense just making out and they were both so hot, so needy. Yet they both understood what Alan was trying to teach her and how this night would remain etched in their individual memories.

When she finally moved to her daddy's cock, it was already as hard as it had ever been this week. It was as hot and ready as they both were. She stroked him and noticed now the bumps and ridges, the way his blood vessels pumped and throbbed under her touch. She noticed the soft skin where his crowned cock head joined the hard shaft of his cock, she felt how his heavy balls responded to her gently prodding fingers and he knew he would want her to lick them later. She ran her tongue now over his cock head and toyed with the slit that centered his crown, how it parted at the intrusion of her tongue and let it penetrate. She kissed his shaft and let her mouth feel what her hands felt, knew what her hands knew, She licked his balls and sucked them into her mouth, measuring their weight and size before moving slowly back up his shaft and engulfing his cock in her mouth.

"Oh Daddy your cock is so wonderful, I love taking you in my mouth. I love how it looks, how it responds to me and how you taste."

Victoria concentrated on how his cock filled her mouth how it pushed deep into her throat, how her throat constricted to expel him, and above all how good he tasted. She began to move her whole head up and down, allowing his shaft to slide in and out of the depths of her mouth, memorizing that feeling of him.

While she did this, Alan's soft caresses were everywhere, her back, arms, ass cheeks and she allowed herself to feel this too as she took his meat and worked to bring his hot cum into her mouth so she could taste his full arousal, swallow his seed and fill her belly with her daddy's issue.

Ultimately she felt his cock tense and begin to jerk and allowed all but the soft crown of his cock to slide out and to make room for his cum. The first splash of his man nectar filled her mouth and she swallowed it too quickly but was rewarded with another smaller load that she elected to savor and then an even smaller third eruption that she kept in her mouth as daddy's hard cock slowly softened. She pulled her head up and looked at daddy, then opened her mouth to show him his seed and to let him watch her send it to her belly.

"Oh my god Daddy, that was so good. I really loved how I felt you cum in my mouth. How I felt your cock throb and spew when you came. I allowed myself to enjoy your seed and not just swallow it. Your taste is now one I can remember."

The two of them now cuddled side by side, kissing softly, exploring each other like lovers do. Alan's hands were caressing her neck, her arms, her ass and her breasts. Victoria's hands were stroking Daddy's back and holding his head to hers, using her tongue to penetrate his mouth. As their passion once again flared, Daddy kissed his way down Victoria's slim young, taut body. He stopped at her breasts, enjoying her stiff nipples. Lingering and enjoying how they hardened under his mouth. Over her smooth belly, he stopped and tongued her navel, then moved to her hips and thighs before seeking out the center of her sex.

"Baby, Daddy loves how your pussy opens for him, how wet you are and knowing that you do this for me only increases my love for you."

Then Alan slowly licked the length of her sex, lightly enjoying the damp labia and how she tasted. He'd need to remember this moment, how her pussy flowered for him, how her nectar flowed over his tongue and down his throat. He teased and prodded, he used his tongue to slow fuck her peach, his lips to lightly bite and pull at her engorged nether lips. She was quickly building to climax and Alan elected to delay that gratification, he wanted to enjoy what he tasted, how she was dripping with her desire for him. As soon as he began to suck at that little nub her hips undulated and for a moment he felt like he was desperate to hold on. Adjusting his mouth to her ragged movements was hard but not impossible and as she screamed out her orgasm, her pussy released her cum to his waiting needy mouth.

"Oh Baby Girl, you taste so sweet. Daddy will never tire of eating that young pussy."

Once again Daddy and Daughter snuggled arm in arm enjoying the fading sensation of Victoria's orgasm.

"Daddy, I really need that cock of yours inside me. I need you to make love to me and to fuck me Daddy. My pussy needs you."

"Daddy will be ready soon Baby Girl. We have all night."

Maybe the night was special. Maybe the knowledge of their impending separation, or perhaps the unknown when their affair resumed after graduation with the knowledge that Mom would need to be kept in the dark. Any of these possibilities could have been the reason but it mattered not because Alan was soon semi- erect and with Victoria's hands and mouth his cock was hard and Victoria's pussy was wet.

"No more teasing Daddy, give your Baby your cock, fuck your daughter and lover. Make me yours Alan."

They tried to be gentle and slow. Alan had cum once and so had Victoria but their joining was furious. Their passion beyond normal and although it began with Alan on top, his cock sliding slowly into his daughter's young pussy it was soon a romp. Victoria pushed her pussy into Alan as Alan pumped his cock into his daughter. Victoria rolled her father over and sat astride him, almost jumping up and down on his rigid cock. Then Alan rolled his daughter onto her knees and took her from behind. His cock was reaching maximum penetration in this position and driving their passion even higher. The video would later show that both of them were sweating with exertion as they tried to merge completely. They fucked hard and fast, more rutting like wild animals then lovers seeking each other. When they found their limit and released their orgasms they both screamed in completion and collapsed on the sweat and sex soaked sheet.

"Sweet Baby that was out of control. You were so damn hot and wet, I could not seem to get enough of you," Alan said very breathlessly.

Sleep overtook them, as they lay wrapped in each other's arms. The morning now soon to be upon them, reminding them of their soon separation, so their sleep was restless. Victoria woke first and found her Daddy's cock was hard. She moved over him and slowly impaled herself on his manhood, allowing his cock to slowly fill her wet pussy. She began to move ever so slowly, wanting now that soft, gentle lovemaking to look back on. She wanted to feel her Daddy with each movement, to feel how he stretched her open, how he drew her nectar and excited her and built her to orgasm. Now fully impaled on his cock Alan woke to the wonderful sensation of her tight channel engulfing him and smiled.

"Baby you feel great. Keep it up, take your time. Daddy is saving how good your pussy feels on his cock.

"Oh yes Daddy!"

They made love that morning knowing that it would be months before they might enjoy the taste and feel of each other. Daddy would be back at home, his job not allowing him time to visit. Her final semester was too important to take time to visit him. Her hands were now grasping his shoulders as she used her hips to raise and lower herself on him, and he gently lifted himself into her as well. Her breasts hung over Daddy's face and he licked at her nipples and stared at her wonderful breasts swinging back and forth as she continued to make love to her father.

No matter what they might have wanted, how they might have envisioned this last coupling to go on and on, their bodies betrayed those desires and inevitably their orgasms crested and Daddy filled his daughter with his seed as Victoria came on his spurting cock. Exhausted and spent, tired and a bit sore from their passionate night the two showered and dressed.

As they neared her campus home, small tears slid down Victoria's cheeks and Daddy's eyes moistened. As they parted on the sidewalk Alan said.

"Baby, Daddy loves you so much. You have a copy of the video and you have your memories of this time we spent together. In a few short months we can once again be together. I will miss you greatly and I know you will miss me. Just know that Daddy is waiting for his baby girl."

Victoria wiped her eyes and hugged Alan, her lover, her Daddy.

"I love you Daddy, more then any daughter should, but its right and I won't stop loving you. Now go, if I stay with you I won't want to part. I love you Daddy. I will see you at graduation."

As Alan drove home, seeing his daughter in the rear view mirror, his shoulders slumped and in his heart saddened, but he was determined to endure this separation by looking forward to their future.

12