It Started One Faithful Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy began to think. Could he really go a whole weekend without fucking his mother? He could barely make it a day without needing to dig out her pussy. He frowned to his mother and began to say he'd miss her.

Karen spoke up, "I want u to go with me... as my boyfriend. Um, I mean we practically are a couple now, aren't we?"

Timothy came to attention.

"OK, I'd love to mom. Sounds awesome!" He said.

"Great, I'll tell her its on. She lives in Montana now. We leave tonight and it'll only be a two hour flight so it'll pass pretty quickly." Karen informed him. "Pack for everything, I don't know what the weather will be like over there.

She slid her rolling chair closer to Tim. She took his soft cock into his mouth. Tim gasped at the sudden stimulation.

"Yummy," Karen said with a wink. "Tastes just like my pussy."

She continued to suck him for a few more minutes until he had grown to his full length and thickness. Tim picked her up in his supple arms and sat himself on the rolling chair. He slowly dropped her onto him pulsating member. Karen moaned in pleasure as he easily slid his girth into her with no resistance. She began to rock her hips back and forth, eventually engulfing 7 inches of the substantial prick. The room filled with sounds of their erotic encounter.

"You like fucking me deep like that?" Tim said, rubbing the bulge in her abdomen.

"Jesus Christ, YES! I love being stretched by your huge dick," she urged on.

They fucked for nearly 45 minutes. Karen's ass was red from the repeated spanking Tim had administered to her. His hand print was very visible. Karen had already had two orgasms while riding him and was on the verge of a third. Tim sensed this and lifted her up and over to the nearby desk. She shoved everything off of it, spilling pencils and paper all over the floor. Tim laid his moaning mother on the table.

"I want to pound you mom, I think i can do it without hurting you now." Tim said.

Karen trembled at the thought of her cervix being torn apart again. Yet, she obliged her son and gave her body to him. Tim reared back and slowly pressed his full eight inches into the quivering pussy. He was careful in finding an angle that wouldn't cause pain to his mother. Her expression turned to slight discomfort and Tim regressed his effort. He pressed firmly again. Karen sucked in air as her face abruptly contorted from pleasure. Tim knew this was it. He continued his rhythm, causing his mother to go silent. She was lost in sexual delirium. Karen had never had these nerves in her cunt activated.

"OH MY GOD!" she managed to blurt out. "DON'T YOU DARE STOP!"

Tim sped up his thrusting to Karen's delight.

"AH AH AH AH AH," Karen repeated in unison with each impalement.

She finally hit her orgasmic plateau. Wave after earth shattering wave of orgasmic pleasure hit her body like a locomotive. She moaned at the top of her lungs. The quivering pussy creamed. Tim slowed his thrusts to one every few seconds. Each deep thrust caused another contraction in her pussy, thus prolonging her pleasure. He had realized, his stroke had become her orgasm! Tim continued his sporadic thrusting rhythm. Karen had had become a trembling pile of mush on the table. She was at her sons mercy and she loved it! Tim noticed a steady stream of cunt cream had been dripping onto the floor. The sight initiated Tim's own path to orgasm. He accelerated his thrusting again, giving short, quick strokes which maximized the pressure on the swollen head of his meat stick. Karen had been screaming for at least two minutes until Tim finally gave her mercy by spurting his cum into her pussy. He knew he was deep enough to directly squirt into her womb, which he did. Karen felt her belly filling with her sons seed, triggering her final eruption of orgasm.

"Oh dear God, Tim," Karen panted, barely able to breathe. "That was incredible... I have never had that happen to me before, I must have had at least a dozen orgasms... I don't know... I lost count."

Tim just smiled. Karen's body was flushed a soft pink hue. Every single muscle in her body had tensed during that experience. Tim decided to clean up, leaving his mother curled in happiness on the wooden desk. Her pussy made an audible slurp as Tim withdrew from her. There was no doubt she had awoken some neighbors this early in the day.

Chapter 4

The rest of the day flew by with their anticipation. Karen packed her suitcase, even adding in a few skimpy things in case the occasion arose. She wondered what her friend looked like after not seeing each other for so many years. Karen wondered if they would still have the same chemistry they once had. A sudden pang of worry entered Karen's gut. What if Demi would realize that Tim was her son? She decided to quell her worry with a drink and headed downstairs. Her son was already downstairs enjoying a sandwich.

"Hey lover," Karen greeted him.

"What's up mom?" He replied. "Can I get you anything?"

"Nah, I'm just gonna have a drink." Karen said.

She opened the fridge and bent down to get the orange juice from the bottom shelf. Tim let out a low whistle as he stared right into her asshole. He walked over to her and grabbed a handful of her tiny ass.

"So when do I get to try this out?" He said, still massaging her ass cheek.

Karen smiled. "When you shrink down to human-sized," She joked, giving his cock a firm squeeze.

Tim's face turned red as he watched his mother saucily waltz out of the kitchen. He knew he was lucky to have her.

Karen had hidden herself in her room for several hours now. Tim was becoming antsy not knowing where she was so he decided to check in on her. He gently knocked on her door but no answer came. He entered her room and she wasn't there. Suddenly, she emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair and a small droplets of moisture wrapped around her svelte body. Karen cocked her hip and rested her hands on her hips.

"Nope stud, we've got a trip to prepare for... remember?" she said, refusing what she thought was a request for sex.

Just as she turned to put on her robe, the towel on her head unraveled and dropped to the floor. Tim stood in awe. A long flowing mane of golden hair revealed itself as it cascaded down to her sinewy ass. Karen realized what had happened.

"So what? I dyed my hair," responded Karen to her sons open mouthed expression. "I wanted a change since its a special occasion. It's not permanent, ya know?"

She shooed him out of her room. Tim's mouth widened to a smile as he left.

The time came for the "couple" to leave on their trip to the great state of Montana. They piled their suitcases into the trunk of the car, locked up house and drove away happily. There was a strong sexual tension in the car as they had not teased each other all day. Tim hated that she had chosen to cover up and wore conservative clothes to the airport.

"Just a few short hours and we will be in cow country," He mocked.

"Hush, be good. She told me its beautiful where she lives." His mother retorted.

The two chatted joyously the rest of the way until they began waiting in line at the airport. Getting through airport security proved to be a task. The metal detector had beeped when they passed it over Karen's chest, requiring them to search her in the private room. One of the officers let her away while the other stayed with Tim. He was frustrated that they took his mother away from him and prolonged the agony of waiting in line.

"That's a sweet piece of ass you get there. That your old lady?" said the elderly security officer.

"Yup, I'm her lucky guy," Tim said nervously, hoping the officer wouldn't realize it was his mother.

Meanwhile, Karen tried to explain herself to the female officer in the private room. Her pleas fell on deaf ears. The expressionless officer merely shook her head.

"Ma'am, I know its uncomfortable but if you just remove your blouse and bra, I can check you and clear you to go through. It'll be easier for the both of us." The officer told her.

Karen agreed and unbuttoned her blouse, then removed her bra. The officer seemed to be impressed with Karen's assets. She snapped on a glove and began to fondle Karen's firm tits. She gently kneaded and squeezed them, even tweaked her pierced nipped to Karen's surprise.

"Wow..." The officer mumbled under her breath. "Ahem! I mean... Um.. I see we found the culprit. Well your free to put your clothes on again and head back to where my partner has your boyfriend."

The perspiring officer finally released her breast and walked out of the room with a look of content on her face. Karen smiled to herself, realizing what had actually just aspired in the room. She dressed and headed back to her son.

"It was my nipple piercing, babe." She told Tim as she returned. The elderly security guard overhead and began blushing.

"You two have a great trip," He said, motioning them through to their gate.

It was just past 10 PM when the plane began its ascent into the air. Most of the patrons had tucked in for a short nap or were preoccupied with something else. Karen took her sons hand and placed it directly on her crotch. Tim was stunned that was willing to take such a risk in this public of an environment. His cock stirred in his pants. She began rubbing her pussy with his hand. A man across the aisle realized what was happening and snapped a cell phone picture of the two. Karen noticed and decided to take this party somewhere more private.

"Wait ten minutes and then head to the bathroom, knock twice." Karen instructed her son as she got up and left.

Ten minutes seemed like an hour to Timothy. He impatiently tapped his foot until it was finally time. He headed to the small bathroom and knocked twice, just as his mother said. She opened the door and was bottomless to his shock. She pulled him in and immediately kissed him. Her hands expertly weaving his pants down to his ankles. Not a word was said between them. Karen instinctively turned around and bent over the sink. Tim entered her, causing her to moan into her arm. It was difficult to maneuver his tall frame in such a small space. He managed to get a nice deep rhythm going. They kept it up for nearly 20 minutes with Tim pounding her steamy, juicy cunt. Suddenly, a flight attended knocked on the door.

"Hey you guys, I saw you both come in here. Get out before we have to detain you." The flight attendant tried to bargain.

Tim and Karen muffled their laughter inside. He gave is mother a few more strong pumps before pulling out. They both got dressed, frustrated that neither of them had a chance to finish. They both walked to their seats, the whole plane was now alerted to their activities. Karen held a sinful smile while her son turned beet red with embarrassment.

"Don't be so shy hun. If these people knew what you had hanging between your legs, they'd want to be in there with you too," Karen said encouragingly. "Plus, risks like that are half the fun."

The plane ride progressed without any incident from the two lovebirds. Tim grew restless, his libido was getting the better of him again. Karen attempted to calm him down by chatting him up. The time flied as they talked. The plane finally landed and as soon as they were off, Karen called the number her friend gave her to let her know they had arrived. Demi instructed them to wait outside in the designated pickup area and she would find them. Karen and Tim grabbed their luggage and headed out.

Chapter 5

Karen and Tim waited patiently in the pickup area. The airport was almost empty due to the late hour. The two reveled in the eye-pleasing background.

"Timmy, I don't know how Demi acts these days. Um... I can tell you that when we were young, we tended to get into a lot of trouble." Karen attempted to brace her son.

"... More trouble than we could be in?" Tim asked.

"Seriously though..." Karen argued. "Hmm... The plainest way I can say it is that... Your mother did a bit of whoring around when she was younger and Demi was my partner in crime. It wasn't just sleeping around though, we did everything from vandalism to fights in the girls locker room. We were notorious. Our parents practically pulled their hair out before sending her to boarding school. I just wanted you to know that incase you heard something this weekend. OK?"

"Mom, it's fine. To be honest, I'm beyond thrilled to be your 'boyfriend' for the weekend." he said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Karen? Is that you, darling?" a voice rang out from a black Mercedez. "Over here! It's Demi!"

The car pulled up in front of them and popped the trunk open. Karen and Tim headed over towards it, they were in awe of the beautifully sleek vehicle before them. As they were placing their luggage in the trunk, Demi got out too greet them. Both Tim and Karen stared slack-jawed at Karen's childhood friend, now a grown woman. Where Karen had the body similar to very feminine fitness model, Demi had the body of a porn star! In fact, she was the spitting image of a red headed Eva Notty. The five foot-seven inch tall, pale-skinned, stacked image of femininity walked towards them. She was wearing a ruffled green blouse with exploding cleavage and black leggings which emphasized her curvy body. She directed herself to Tim first. Demi was almost at eye-level with Tim because of her sky high heels. This woman oozed sex appeal just as his mother did. She lightly traced a finger over his budding chest.

"And who might you be," Demi said flirtatiously.

Her smoldering green-eyed gaze seemed to burn a hole right through the young man.

"You inconceivable slut!" Karen shouted, half in jest and half out of jealousy.

Demi pushed Tim aside. "Sorry stud, I'd rather have a bite of this." Demi said while mashing Karen's wiry body into her own.

The two women clamored as they all piled into the luxurious car. Tim managed to gather that Demi was married to a husband that made a boatload of money every year and she had one son, Jeremy, who just turned 18. Demi also lived in a very secluded are as she spoke of regularly spending her days exercising and working on her tan... in the nude. Demi made a turn onto a gravely road and pulled up to a lavish two story home. Tim and Karen were impressed as Demi helped them to the house. Inside they were greeted by a man with lightly graying hair.

"This is my husband of 6 years, James." Demi said. "Jeremy! Come out and meet our guests."

Out came a young six foot-4 inch tall black man. He looked like and NFL linebacker, it seemed as if all of his muscles bulged out despite him being relaxed.

"I'm James," He said, offering his hand.

Demi interjected, "No, I didn't fuck the milkman. He is indeed adopted."

Tim, Karen, and James chuckled nervously. After getting to know everybody, Demi showed Tim and Karen to their room.

"I hope you two don't mind sharing," Demi said in a raunchy tone. "The walls are soundproof in case you need it."

Karen and Tim swiftly undressed each other. They fucked each other as if they hadn't seen each other in ages. Karen had become accustomed to his monstrous cock, her libido demanded she have it daily. Soon enough they were both wailing loudly as per their usual fuck session.

"Take me baby, take my pussy," Karen screeched.

Tim proceeded to ram into her at full speed. Within minutes, Karen was writing in pleasure and Tim's searing cum poured into her. They stopped for a moment and admired each lustily. It wasn't soon until their carnal urges took them over and they kept fucking well into the early morning. They eventually tired out and fell asleep, fused at the groin.

The clock beeped and awoke Karen from her slumber. It was 11:45 AM. Karen rose off her son and looked at the mess they had created in the room. Sheets and pillows were tossed about, a lamp was knocked over, and the bed was stained with streaks of cum and pussy juice. It was like a group of rock stars held a party in their room.

"Shit," She thought.

This wasn't the first time Karen had woken up in a thrashed room in Demi's house. Karen left to freshen up. When she returned, Tim was laying on his back snoring still. A small hunger pang bothered her. Karen dressed in a pair of boy shorts and Tim's t-shirt and began looking for the kitchen. To her surprise, she found Demi waiting for her at the table. She was dressed in a bikini top and jean shorts that seemed to barely fit her. Her tits almost spilled out of her stringy top as she rose to hug Karen.

"So... What happened to your body, babe? Your so... voluptuous." Karen exclaimed, clawing at Demi's mouth watering curves.

"WELL first off, they are real!" Demi chuckled. "It started freshman year of high school. I gained a lot of weight after i moved away. I became depressed without you Kare Kare. I ended up dropping 60 pounds by the beginning of junior year. I remained steady that year, I even managed to get back to our old ways a little bit."

"Oh my god Demi, I had no idea," Karen sadly said.

"Its fine, life is great nowadays!" Demi cheered. "So then the real fun happened that next summer. I was a 38C junior year and by the time i returned for senior year, I had grown to a full 36DDD. My standard issue uniforms barely fit my chest. In fact, i was almost thrown out of school because i was so obscenely busty at such a young age. Instructors regularly made passes at me... honestly, I fucked a few for grades. Strictly business."

"Some things never change, I suppose," Karen teased.

"Anyways, by the time i graduated college my tits had ballooned to a 34J. It was murder on my back most days. They stayed like that until i met James and we wed. I worked my ass off to drop this weight and keep it off. I'm proud to say that I'm now at a 36F and 147 pounds of raw, sexual energy... Mostly ass and tits though." Demi cackled.

Karen reflected for a moment, "Welp, that's not the first time I've heard of you working your ass."

Both women laughed together like the old times.

"Hey so why don't you change into something... more comfortable and meet me on the deck for some early tanning." Demi suggested.

Karen rushed to her room and put on a skimpy red bikini. It accented her newly dyed hair perfectly and showed plenty of cleavage. She looked over to the bed and Tim was still snoring, fast asleep.

Chapter 6

Karen headed outside to the expansive deck attached to the lavish home. The warmth of the sun brushed against her smooth skin. She was taken aback by the gorgeous view. The deck was framed by a luscious green forest. There was a staircase which led to a trail and a calm blue lake a short distance away.

"I often go skinny dipping in the lake on warmer days like this. We have an understanding with the few neighbors we have and we all take advantage of this luxury..." Demi said.

Karen turned to her friend and was taken aback by this view as well. Demi was applying tanning oil to her delicious looking ass, her bare chest shimmered in the sunlight.

"Hm, 38 inch hips?" Karen guessed.

"36," Demi corrected her. "The perfect hourglass. Not to mention, you've got some curves of your own sis."

"Almost. 34-23-32, close enough I suppose." replied Karen.

"Yeah, but you are incredibly slender and toned. I could use a little of that," Demi said. "I'd kill for your abs dear, they fit your tiny waist perfectly."

Karen loosened up and removed her top, exposing her pierced tits to the fresh air. Both of the women laid out on the deck and ate while absorbing as much sun as they could. Demi decided to turn over, revealing her round ass in a thong. She had a small rose tattoo on her left ass cheek. The tattoo excited Karen a little bit. She had always wanted one but couldn't bring herself to tattoo her flawless body.

"So what's the tat for?" questioned Karen.

"Well... it's kind of complicated." Demi began. "It stands for Rosenberg, which is James' last name. Ahem.. Um.. It's basically marking James' property."