It Started One Faithful Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you going to suck it out again, sis?" Demi cackled.

"Shut up! That was supposed to be our secret! You slut!" Karen denied.

"Really? Karen? You've ate cum out of her ass!?" Tim interjected.

Demi laughed, "Oh she's definitely done it, and then some!"

Karen was so embarrassed. She had no intent of her son finding out these type of things about her. She smacked Demi's ass hard to punish her. It didn't even phase her. Demi just wiggled her obscenely gaping ass at Karen.

"So your saying seeing my ass full of cum doesn't do anything for you?" Demi egged her on. "I remember in middle school, you would have ate my ass out in no time."

Tim was in awe hearing these things about his mom. His cock started to grow again. Karen had a look of worry on her flustered face. Her pussy was tingling with an uncontrollable anticipation. She grabbed Tim and kissed him deeply, her tongue wrestled his.

"Don't hate me, baby," Karen said as she affixed her mouth to Demi's non existent pucker.

Tim took a step back.

"Where do you think your going?" Demi halted him.

Karen reached up and grabbed his hardened cock. She began lapping the cum out of Demi's ass, causing her to moan. Tim couldn't believe this sight. His own mother was eating out a woman with the body of a porn star while jerking his cock! Demi's moans became shaky and her body tensed. Tim looked at her unreal ass, the gaping hole began to contract. Demi was having a rare anal orgasm. Karen stuck her tongue in and swirled it as Demi came.

"Oh my gosh, Oh my... Fuck." Demi squealed.

She reveled in the uncontrollable contractions in her ass. Her breathing was heaving and short. Karen proceeded to suck on Tim's cock. Her whorish behavior excited Tim. He thought Demi was going to collapse.

"Oh don't worry about her, it's always like that with her ass," Karen stated. "Pay attention to me dear."

Karen quickened her sucking. He could feel his head hitting the back of her throat. Karen grabbed pulled his balls away from his body. Tim was unconscious with pleasure. Karen had never been this vigorous with her blow jobs before. She licked his cock till it was moist all over. She was preparing him. Karen pursed her lips tightly and pressed his dick into them. It felt tight to Tim as he sighed in enjoyment. Karen opened her throat to him. She bobbed speedily up and down the thick shaft. She had made her throat feel like a pussy. Tim had become red with lust, he was dying to cum in her mouth.

"Ugh, it's happening," He motioned to his mother.

Karen kept sucking until the last possible second. She pulled off his dick and started furiously stroking him. His first spurt hit her chin and ricocheted of her chin. She aimed the cock at her chest. Tim's spurted a strong five more gooey ropes onto her bare tits. Karen slowed her pace to a crawl. She squeezed his remaining cum out the fat head, smearing it on her chest. Karen looked at Demi sternly. Demi was still fidgeting from orgasmic bliss.

"I am extremely... multi-orgasmic... when my ah.. ass is... involved.. ah." Demi barely explained.

Demi began to lick the cum off of Karen's enhanced chest. She caused Karen to jolt as she sucked a nipple in. Demi lovingly cleaned off her friend. Tim knew he was in for a wild weekend and it was only Saturday afternoon.