It Started One Faithful Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? What are you talking about? I never thought you could be conquered," Karen remarked.

"Girl, you know I can't be controlled." Demi strongly argued. "James was rendered impotent due to an accident a few years ago. We truly love each other, but uh he allows me to have more freedom than the average wife... so to speak."

Karen's eyes widened.

"I can fuck anybody, anytime, anywhere. The only conditions are that: 1. I have to keep this all a secret from Jeremy, 2. I have to have complete 100% disclosure with James, 3. I don't fuck any of his clients or coworkers because it could risk our livelihood, and finally 4. I can't get pregnant." Demi explained. "I've actually gotten into some interesting times."

"Care to share?" Karen probed. "I'd love to compare stories again."

Demi recounted, "Just last week, I got involved in a threesome. Two men and me. Two of our neighbors sons actually. It was amazing, hon. I had a cock in my pussy and one in my ass. I was stuffed!"

Karen's pussy moistened at the thought of having two cocks as big as Tim's. The gears in her head had already started turning.

"What would you think if we made a little trade here?" asked Karen innocently. "I let you fuck my Timmy, if you let me try to make a threesome happen involving Jeremy."

Demi thought about it for a second. She was thinking about all of the noise she heard from Karen's room the night before while she was eavesdropping. The thought of having Tim's body writhing into hers was too much.

"Fuck yes," Demi enthusiastically responded. "You read my mind sis. Its just like the good old days"

The two lecherous women celebrated with a toast of orange juice. They chatted and casually shared stories for a few more minutes. Meanwhile, Tim had woken up. He realized his mother wasn't in bed with him and decided to go find her. He heard them laughing from the deck and headed out. He stopped dead in his tracks and he realized both women were topless. His heart started thumping as visions of having both sexy women riding him hard. He stood lifeless until Karen noticed her sons presence.

"Follow my lead," She told Demi. "Timmy come over here!"

Tim clumsily walked over to the two sultry babes. Demi covered her ample bosom with her arm, not that it did any good as it barely covered her large pink nipple. Tim shuttered at the sight before him.

"Hey stud, we were just talking and Demi said she'd give you a tour of the forest and lake," Karen informed him, setting up the encounter for her friend. "Maybe a little bit later in the day, when she's had a chance to cool down from this sun."

"Actually," Demi interrupted. "Now is as good as a time as any, i was hoping to get some early exercise in right now"

"Umm yeah, sure. It sounds like fun. Let me grab a bite to eat and change," Tim responded as he bounded back to his room. He had no idea what was going on.

"Gosh! His ass is so cute," Demi commented.

Demi began putting her top back on as well as her shorts.

"Oh thank you sis," Demi said. "By the way, you have a perfect view of the whole lake if you happen to be tanning in that spot over there."

Tim returned and kissed his mother goodbye, Karen pulled him closer and practically shoved her tongue down his throat.

"Have as much fun as you can, stud." Karen whispered into his ear.

Tim had not realized it but she had practically given him consent to try anything he wanted with the buxom Demi. Tim joined Demi and they were off. She informed him that the trail wasn't more that a half a mile long, maybe a little less. As the two walked Demi shared facts about the types of plants and pointed out animals that lived in their area. The way she spoke was so sexy, her throaty voice alone was enough to arouse his cock. Tim had his mind of different things though. He couldn't stop staring at Demi's round posterior as it jiggled with every step. He had never seen such a voluptuous figure before.

"Here, take one of these for Karen." Demi bent down to pick a flower, giving Tim a great view of her ass. "She was always a sucker for a little romance."

Karen observed the two from a distance. She admired her friends slyness as she knew that her son stood no chance. Demi and Tim continued their trek, almost reaching the beautiful lake. The whole way Demi had done a terrific job of creating a thick fog of tension between the two. She kept stealing glances at his bulge and new it was working. After a rigorous 15 minute hike, the pair had reached the clearing next to the lake. Karen began to stretch out. Tim gawked at her massive chest as a few beads of sweat ran down from her neck, disappearing into her cavernous cleavage.

"That was a great hike," Demi barked out. "I could sure go for a swim to cool off, what do you say?"

"Well um, I don't have swim trunks on," Tim nervously said.

"Oh don't worry, I'll go nude so you can too!" Demi giggled.

She darted for the lake. Demi quickly peeled her jean shorts off, exposing more of her ass to the young man. She ran to the nearby peer and dove into the water with a scream. She swam around, getting accustomed to the water. Demi motioned for Tim to get in.

"The water feels great!" she encouraged.

Tim walked onto the pier apprehensively. He began taking off his shirt and looked down to untie the basketball shorts he was wearing. THWACK! Demi had removed her bikini and thrown it at him. His cock sprang to attention as he looked at her floating naked in the water. The huge swells of her breasts enticed him. Tim dropped his shorts, reveling his huge bulge within his underwear. His cock had strained the material. Demi gawked at his massive prick. She had to have him now. Tim removed his boxers and dove in. The cool water felt amazing on his warm, hard body. Demi immediately swam over to him, deeply kissing the young man. Tim pulled away.

"Are you sure it's OK?" Tim questioned.

"Hell yeah it is. In fact, it was Karen's idea." Demi coaxed.

She knew he just need a little tug in the right direction. Her hand moved right to his dick as she stroked him underwater. She was flabbergasted that her hand couldn't even get halfway around his cock. Demi decided to move quickly. She led Tim to the shore and they both got out. Karen was turned on by the site of the two naked bodies in the short distance away.

Chapter 7

Demi laid on her back and pulled Tim's head to her pussy. He stopped her.

"I've never ate a girl out before," He said.

"Well there is always a first time for everything," Demi replied, stuff his face into her waiting cunt.

Tim was buried in between two thick thighs. He got his wits about him and gave her a licked. She clenched her teeth in response. He continued to lick her.

"Oh that's good baby," Demi moaned. "You're a natural..."

Tim didn't speak, he just kept licking her. He found her clitoris and sucked on hard. Demi tossed her head back and yelped in response. He had got a pretty good rhythm down and started giving her agonizingly slow licks up and down the full-length of her pussy lips. Karen felt a pang of jealousy as she watched her son eat his first pussy and it wasn't her own. Demi pulled Tim's hair, causing him to bury his face deeper in her cunt. He slipped his tongue into her vagina. She loved being tongue fucked by her lovers. Tim started a bobbing his head in and out in short bursts. Demi's moans were becoming ragged and fast-paced as she clawed a hand into the sand. Demi began rubbing her clitoris with her free hand to aid Tim. She was wiggling her hips to his mouth as his swirled his tongue inside her.

"Shit, Shit, Shit... " Demi panted. "It's happening! I'm cumming!"

Demi tossed her head back as her body became paralyzed with pleasure. She kept would occasionally seize due to the jolts of pleasure from Tim's persistent licking. Her face and monstrous tits had flushed red as she felt the warm afterglow of orgasm fill her body.

"Aw yes," She moaned. "Thank you so much, I needed that."

Tim smiled proudly at what he had done. He felt as if he had conquered a sex goddess, but he had no idea this was just the beginning. Demi reached up and grabbed his shoulders. Her firm grip took him by surprise. She flipped him onto his back and mounted his legs. She spit on his cock and started stroking it.

"Whoa," Tim panted.

"Don't tell me I'm getting to you already, stud," Karen taunted. "You were acting like you had me pegged a minute ago..."

Tim could see the determination in Demi's smoldering green eyes.

"I'll admit though, I've never been this horny in my life before," Demi complimented the young man.

She looked at his glorious cock as it glistened. She had never seen such a mouthwatering piece of meat before. Tim's eyes couldn't be removed from her huge jugs.

"I have to know, how big are they?" he asked.

"34F, you like them?" she offered him one to suck on.

Tim hungrily gobbled at her large nipple. While he was nibbling on her nipples, Demi position his cock head at her pussy. In one lurch, she buried four inches of his monster into herself.

"AH! OH!," she groaned.

Demi was now feeling what Karen felt her first time. Her pussy had been widened to its max. She looked down between her legs and was shocked to see so much cock still left out. Her determination got the best of her as impaled another fulfilling inch in herself. Just then, Demi let out a moan that would have awakened the whole forest. She began her first orgasm on Tim's fat cock. The slight upward curve on Tim's cock rubbed her erogenous zones as she writhed in ecstasy. During her orgasm she had slipped another inch or so of him in her. Demi had been stuffed to the hilt for the first time in her life. She let out a deep whimpered from the pit of her stomach as Tim's cock probed close to her cervix. Demi managed to balance herself on her haunches while keeping Tim in her.

"Your gonna love this," She told him confidently.

She teasingly squatted down on his throbbing member and then back up. The lecherous whore was in complete control of him. She fucked him like that for nearly 10 minutes as her thighs and pussy exhausted. She began to turn on his cock to get into a reverse cowgirl position and it caused her to moan loudly again. Tim felt her pussy tighten on his dick as she froze in place. Demi was yet again caught in the throws of another heart-stopping orgasm. Tim was having the time of his life with her. Demi's contractions finally subsided as she panted.

"Jesus kid, your cock is amazing. I can see why Karen keeps you around." Demi panted out.

She felt as if her organs had been rearranged. Demi managed to get into the position she wanted, exposing her naked ass to him. Tim was astonished by her beautiful ass. It was exquisite. Demi leaned forward, now exposing the pucker of her asshole to him. She began to slowly fuck back onto his cock. This created a nice visual for Tim as he could see her cunt being stretched apart on each stroke. He loved the way Demi fucked him. It was a nice change of pace from having to take it easy with his tiny mother. Timothy moistened his index and middle fingers with saliva. He began to gently rub the pucker of her anus. Demi abruptly stopped.

"Go ahead, put them in." She said naughtily. "I love anal."

Tim obliged and slowly pressed his fingers into her asshole. He gingerly swirled his fingers, feeling out the texture of her ass. He could feel the shaft of his cock throbbing inside her as well.

"Oh." Demi moaned. "Have you ever been able to fit your cock in girl's ass before?"

"No ma'am. Karen won't allow it, she thinks I'm too big." Tim spoke honestly.

Demi smiled and returned to fucking his cock and fingers at the same time.

Meanwhile, Karen hadn't been able to remove her eyes from the two fucking by the lake. It was like a porn was being acted out in front of her.

"I can't believe that slut let him play with her ass," Karen reviled. "He must be having the time of his life now."

Unknown to Karen, Jeremy had been watching her from the doorway. Karen had begun to masturbate deliberately as the show had progress. She furiously picked up her pace as she neared and orgasm. Jeremy was enthralled with the sight of Karen. His long cock hardened in his shorts. He could tell what Karen was doing by the movements of her body. Karen began her small orgasm.

"Ah.. Ah... Oh." she panted steadily.

Her legs contorted, signaling to Jeremy that she was cumming. Once she had finished, Karen reached out a sinewy arm and grabbed a cold bottle of water from the cooler near her. Jeremy was seriously thinking of approaching her. Just when he took his first step on the deck, Karen began furiously rubbing her pussy again. She was insatiable unless Tim's massive tool was sawing in and out of her pussy. Jeremy realized he had to get going to football practice.

Demi was approaching her third orgasm and she fucked Tim's appendages. He could feel both her ass and pussy tightening around him. They had been at it like this for about 20 minutes and Tim was approaching his own orgasm also. Demi's strokes had become deeper and deliberate as she tried to hit a specific spot. Unexpectedly, Demi started her orgasm. The contractions felt stronger on Tim's cock this time. He almost thought she was going to cut of the circulation. Her ass contracted around his fingers as well.

"Oh fuck yes," hissed Demi. "God your so fucking good."

Tim's own orgasm started when he felt her pussy milking his cock with her contractions. His turgid cock seemed to get thicker and harder as a rush of new blood pumped into it. Demi realized what was happening and raggedly thrust onto him while she was still reeling from her own orgasm. Tim's cock stiffened and spurted out the first stream of his creamy cum deep into her womb.

"Holy shit, just like that," He exclaimed while grabbing her hips. "Keep it up."

Demi kept coaxing out more cum from him. He kept spurting with each stroke her pussy took. Demi couldn't take it anymore. Tim's fourth rope of cum had filled her up. She rose off of him while he continued to erupt. She looked down to see her gaping pussy drip out thick streams of white cum.

"Ah, fuck." He yelled.

Demi turned around and sucked the last few drops out of him. Her face and his groin were a mess with cum and pussy juice everywhere. They both panted mightily.

"I don't always suck down sperm like that," Demi warned. "Consider yourself special."

Tim smiled and picked up in his supple arms. She started screaming as he charged them both into the cool water. It felt amazing to have water rush around them while they were in the afterglow of orgasm.

Chapter 8

Demi and Tim from in the water a bit before getting out. They headed to their pile of clothes to get dressed. Demi handed her bikini thong to Tim.

"Since you did such a good job," She said. "Consider this a trophy of sorts."

Tim smiled and stuffed her thong into his pockets. He ogled her she lewdly attempted to stuff her prominent ass back into the tiny shorts. They started to walk back and Tim playfully grabbed her ass. Demi smirked at him with a hint of sexiness. The two had been walking for about 5 minutes when smacked Tim in the dick.

"HA! Bet you can't catch me." Demi shouted, running off the path into the forest.

Tim followed her in anger. He ran at full speed while Demi giggled and skipped. He finally caught her, pinning her against a tree.

"What the hell?" He questioned her roughly. "What were you thinking by doing that?"

"I was thinking I didn't want Karen to see this part," Demi sassed back.

Tim's anger quelled. He took the hint and leaned in to kiss her. She pressed a hand into his chest firmly, gesturing that she didn't want to.

"No," Demi said in her trademarked throaty voice. "Like this..."

She turned her body around and braced herself on the tree. She popped her ass into Tim's stiffening prick, wiggling her hips. Tim reached around and unbuttoned her shorts. He pulled them down to her knees, licking her pussy on the way. Tim proceeded cautiously.

"Your sure you want me in there? I could do some damage." He warned.

"Yeah, I asked you didn't I?" Demi spoke. "Besides, would you ever turn down an ass like this?"

She wiggled onto his boner again. Tim freed his cock from his shorts. He was nervous and placed it in position, ready to stab his meat into her.

"Whoa tiger," Demi stopped him. "At least do me the decency of lubing it up first, are you trying to kill a girl?"

Tim shoved his cock into her sopping wet pussy. He swore that she was always this wet.

"Is that decent enough for you, bitch?" Tim hissed before he could catch himself.

Demi smiled. She secretly loved being talked to like she was a slut. Her pussy undulated on his cock, coating it with a thin film of juices. He pulled out and readied to put it in her ass.

"I know Karen has never tried anal before, but I love a good hard ass fucking every now and then," Demi said enticingly.

He couldn't wait any longer. Tim gently pressed the very plump head of his cock into her asshole. She flinched to some discomfort. Tim pulled back so he wouldn't scare her away. Demi noticed his apprehension and did the opposite. She pulled her curvy ass cheeks far apart to aid him. He was stunned to have such a willing female at his disposal. He tried again to enter her rear. He press a little harder and... presto! His cockhead punctured her sphincter with a wet popping sound. Her ass was tight but had some give as well. Demi was huffing and puffing at the sharp pain.

"You do realize my shaft is the thickest part, right?" Tim warned her again.

He was genuinely concerned about hurting her.

"Fuck me Tim! I like the pain!" She screeched at him.

He slowly jammed more and more of his fat prick into her. Demi felt a rush of pain and pleasure every time Tim moved inside her gorgeous ass. She began playing with pussy as he began to sporadically thrust into her.

Karen had worried about what had happened to the once she saw Demi run into the forest with Tim following suit. Karen knew Demi and what she had planned. She decided to go looking for the two. Her slender body descended down the staircase to the path.

Tim and Demi had started fucking each other pretty roughly. Demi's ass had become quickly stretched out to Tim's size. She was actually enjoying it despite the occasional painful stroke.

"AH AH AH," Demi howled.

Tim had fit 5 thick, unforgiving inches of his dick into her ass. She was so tight that she was causing him to reach his point of no return. He hated her for that because he wanted to keep fucking her tight asshole. His dangling balls slapped against her thighs. He finally reached his peak. Tim began to roar as the hot cum traveled from his balls into her ass. The sensation was so much more intense due to her tightness. Demi skillfully massaged his balls from beneath as her ass milked his cock. When Tim had finished, he pulled out causing the overflow of cum to spill from her ass. He stared lovingly at her obscenely gaping anus.

"Jesus Demi, that was incredible!" Tim said as he gave her ass a good smack.

"I only wish it would have lasted longer, I was getting close." Demi taunted him.

Tim's cock still had some life left in it. Demi could feel the cool breeze inside her asshole. Tim was about to stuff his cock back in when a voice the two.

"Hey, there you guys are!" Karen yelled over to them.

She headed off the path to meet them as they attempted to hide their wrongdoings. Karen looked magnificent in the natural light of the forest. Her tits slightly bounced as she trekked over.

"What are you.. Oh my god!?!?" Karen exclaimed.

She saw Demi's gaping asshole and Tim's cum covered cock. She had no clue how Demi had fit his monster into her fine ass. She examined her ass closer. Karen even stuck a finger into her cum filled ass as if to gauge the level of pain Demi had.