All Comments on 'It Was A Hot Humid Day In Alabama Ch. 01'

by nolimitstoryteller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

Very realistic keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love it. I hope Roy becomes his mothers little foot slave son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please Continue

Roy is a true milf lover. His mom is in her 50s, none of thar 35 or 40 year old stuff like a lot of mom/soon tales on here. And he is a true foot lover as well. Small dainty model perfect feet? Blah! I love 50/60 years old women and their big, wide soled, plump toed, stinky feet too.

Please go on and have Roy and his mom continue their foot play and take it further!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

Please don't leave us hanging! I hope to see Roy's mom wiggling her big 'ol toes under his nose and rubbing her feet in his face next chapter :)

Ending with her teasing her boy by rubbing her big 'ol wide soled feet on and up and down his stiff young cock, tickling his aching balls with her toes, toe scrunching his purple dickhead, until he explodes all over his mom's big stinky feet!

VicValentineVicValentineabout 10 years ago
More Please!

That was so hot! Keep it cumming (;

William smythWilliam smythabout 10 years ago
Overdue

It's been over two months now and no sign yet of the promised continuation.

How long are you going to keep us waiting to see how that no good son gets his mamma off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fat mama

You made me believe that Roy responded sexually to his Mom. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my mom showed me about sex .more

Mommy's lingerie stores were so entertaining when young. Often with 3 sisters I was the youngest of the sensuously hot and incestuous group. I was drugged much of the time. Mommy told me I was just slow. The pills made me work hard. Often I was hard. Sometimes I wore pantyhose lingerie and such as I masturbated. Mommy could see me.

At home she said we.must talk about my little fetish she said. It's OK to wear the merchants things but you shouldn't have to masturbate. Mommy. It's fun to dress up as a girl. Don't I look pretty. Mommy will show you what it's like to have a nice fucking son. Here. She grabbed my cock ,feels good mommy. She liked her lips seductively. Mmmmm. So nice . Starting with the tip it felt so good. Ohh. Son. Mommy's pee pee is getting so big. She put knee high on my own cock and strokes it. Fuck mommy with the nylons on . Ohhh. Mommy. I slid it in her wet pussy with the delicious and wet nylon . Oh. Mommy. The nylon feeling is so hot in our pussy. Incestuousness is so nicely natural. Mommy told me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous