It Was Fate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you don't." Emma talked over her. "If that is so important, why haven't you told your 'mate' that small fact about you?"

Annabeth stared at Emma with her mouth slightly jar. Her shy little baby sister was blackmailing her with her own secrets. "How do you know I haven't told him?" She asked crossing her arms, attempting to fake her out.

"Ha!" Emma laughed sarcastically. "You haven't told him. You might have said you were half werewolf, but not the most important result of that half."

"It scares me how much your becoming like Kadence." Annabeth growled in anger.

"Only if you push me." Emma smiled back at her.

Annabeth made a sound deep in her throat and threw her chair back and stormed out. Collin followed of course.

Alec just sat there beside Emma a smile on his beautiful face, making no attempt to cover his fangs. "You're a surprising little thing." He laughed.

He stood up. "Let's go." He said offering his hand.

She traced his tattooed forearm with her eyes before she took his outreached hand.

--

Annabeth flew open the door to the stairwell with an animalistic sound just as Collin finally caught up to her.

"Annabeth," Collin muttered softly, coming up behind her and pulling her backward to wrap his arms around her waist. "Talk to me."

"You have no idea how tightly I'm coiled." She told him laying her arms of his.

"Then give me an idea." He whispered lightly as he began rocking back and forth.

"I think it's time we had a talk after we go see Kadence." She said turning in his arms and looking into his eyes.

12