All Comments on 'Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 03'

by BlkRainbow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what

I didn't like was the fact that he thought she was married and that makes her an adulterer. It's one thing to be attracted but to break the marriage vows is a whole 'nother thing. At least you didn't say he had the world's largest dick.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Anonymous you're missing the point . Kirk operated with restraint Carmina from the very outset used her body and walk around like a slut. No one cares more about you then you care about yourself. People in general follow your cues as to how they respond to you. Carmina is failing to realize she has the inside track with Kirk. They are both goal oriented an go getters. Kirk has an attraction to her but maintains his distance due to her marriage. If Carmina is unhappy with her marriage and has just cause for a divorce I say go for it. Her lusting for another man is not justification to void out her marriage. As always however you start in a relationship will set the tone. Obviously trust, fidelity and honesty is not a major requirement. If you could cheat in marriage you could cheat in business I would fire her.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55about 12 years ago
More!

This is an excellent story. Please continue - soon.

BlkRainbowBlkRainbowabout 12 years agoAuthor
To Black_marvin55

Thank you! I hope you will read all nine chapters and give me your feedback. Whether its positive or negative it will help me write better stories in the future!

Thanks again!

michael6michael6almost 12 years ago
Kirks the Man

Your writing of Kirk is great (whether he's black or white), you showed a MAN in complete control of the situation and handling it very professional with style. Why, because he cares about about that pretty ass Italian women as a friend and possible future LADY. Keep writing your stories and ignore the small racial comments of closed minded men, who can't just enjoy a great exotic story to make us old men feel good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous