It's All About Faith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita laughed and said, "Oh no, that's no place for a woman."

Hank shared his best smile and said, "You'll be surprised to learn that almost fifty percent of their business comes from women."

"You're kidding me."

"No. You see, in most towns, businesses like theirs are in the seedy and unsafe part of town. We took the approach that they could be right on the street and with the other businesses. Eliminate the bad image and encourage people to learn and to experiment. So since it's so clean and safe, and Jim and Delia do such a professional job with it, they've created a whole different climate. Women go in there and get advice and guidance from Delia. Not to be crude, but most of the items in that store are technically for the woman anyway. She may use them to please their man, but it's still the woman first."

Anita's eyes were on her martini to avoid looking at Hank as he talked about Jim and Delia's store, but she was still listening intently. The rest of dinner was much less stressful and almost relaxing. Hank left to see to his duties and Buck and Anita lingered over the last of their drink.

"Buck, what do you think of Hank?"

"I think Hank is an astute business man masquerading as a small town, 'aw shucks,' boy. He knows what this town needs to stay alive, and he's working hard to make it happen."

Anita took the last sip of her drink and said, "I want to go back to the motel before we walk to town."

"Okay." As they walked out and turned left he asked her, "So what would you like to do tomorrow?"

She smiled at him and said, "A little more shopping at the other boutique, or something like that, and see what the day has to offer."

"No special expectations or hopes?"

"I can't think of any, how about you?"

"I like your plan. Just see what the day brings us." They slipped their arms around each other and walked back to their room at a leisurely pace.


Chapter Thirty


Anita undressed as Buck watched her, and then she slipped her new tiny shorts on without panties, and before anything could be said, she put her new sexy and tiny top on without a bra. The last thing for her to do, was slip on high heels that she had hidden in the suitcase under her underwear. As he stared at her, she slithered over to him and kissed him before telling him, "We'll never get another chance to do this and I wanted to do it for you. Honey, this is all for you tonight for being so good to me today."

"You're going to town like that?"

"I am. I may turn around and come back, so we'll just have to see. At least I'll know I tried." Buck could hardly keep his hands off of his wife as they walked toward what he laughingly called the business district.

"Anita, you have no idea just how slutty and sexy you look right now. You have me hard and panting like I'm in heat." She gave him a quick hug without stopping and said, "I'm glad and you know what? If I had a cock, I'd be hard as iron right now."

"This is getting to you too?"

"It is. My heart is racing and I feel like everybody, man or woman, is gawking at me and thinking bad thoughts, but I'm not going back unless you want me to."

"I wish you could dress like that at home."

"I can't think of any place where this would be acceptable other than here."

"Then we'll enjoy it while we can."

"Look honey, there's Wendy with another woman. Both of them look very sexy."

"They really do. No sexier than you, but very easy to look at."

"Both of us have made fun of women even more conservatively dressed than this, so how is it that you want to see me like this now?"

"I can only give guesses. Because it's you, because of where we are, or just maybe I've changed, or this town has changed me. All guesses at best. I'll even admit to carnal thoughts when Layla came out in her tiny outfit."

"I was pretty sure of that just judging from your expression."

"Sorry."

"You're not in trouble, honey. I knew it would get to you and that's part of the reason I asked her to do that. I wanted to see you teased."

"So you were changing even then from the sounds of it."

"Looking back now, I'd have to agree with you." As they passed Alice's boutique she said, "I want to go back in there tomorrow."

"We can do whatever you want."

"When you say that, it makes me think I should dress like this for you more often."

"Maybe we can find a less risqué way to have fun at home."

"I can't wait to talk to Layla now. I could still wring her neck, but I want to compare notes with her and force her to tell us their stories. I know without hearing them, they have some stories to tell because they were just too vague."

"If you'll remember, that's exactly what I said."

"That's right you did, but is this what you expected?"

"Not even close." They came to one of the benches, so he gallantly swept his arm in invitation to have a seat, and even pretended to dust it before she sat down. Buck leaned back and looked around saying, "It's impossible to have this much excitement in such a small town or village or whatever."

"Do you think we've seen all of the excitement?"

"Not even close is my guess, but I'm sure a lot of the excitement goes on behind closed and locked doors."

They watched another couple approach them and the man asked, "Mind if we share the other end of the bench?"

"Not at all, get comfortable and enjoy the evening," Buck said.

"We are doing that, you two from here?"

"No, and in fact this is our first time here. We got lost and just stumbled on this little oasis in the middle of nowhere."

"That's what this place seems to be. We arrived yesterday afternoon much the same way you two did. We like to just take off for a few days and turn onto roads we've never been on, or go places we've never been. But we've tried like crazy, and can't figure out how we ended up here. Oh, sorry, I'm Gabe and this is my wife Carly."

"Hi, I'm Buck and this is my wife Anita."

Carly looked at Anita and said, "Looks like you've done some shopping too."

Anita smiled and added, "And I'm not done. I see you have too, nice skirt."

"Thanks, but if I sit down like this, I can't move much."

Yes you can honey," Gabe said and laughed. "Have you two heard that on Thursday night they have a big turn out, and they sell booze in the middle of town and it gets quite busy from the sounds of it."

"We hadn't heard that, but we may have to rethink our departure date and see what goes on here on Thursday night. So far all, we've had time for is shop, rest, eat, and shop more."

Carly laughed and said, "You're a woman after my own heart. I'll bet you've met Wendy and Mae."

"Just Wendy so far."

'Well Mae will take good care of you too. She's at the other one...um, Casey's I think it is. Whatever, it's the other one. It's a safe guess that you're staying at the Twilight."

"Room three."

"Room four, we're neighbors."

"Okay question," Buck said. "Have you two ever experience anything even close to this place?"

Gabe told them, "Well not anything like this, but we've run into some liberal situations like Fantasy Fest in Key West: Mostly naked women and far too much booze. We had a few times that we just can't seem to remember. But, that said, this place has a totally different feel to it."

"Well, until coming here Anita and I were very conservative, so all of this is just about enough to knock us off of our feet."

"Oh, I'll bet it is." Then looking at Anita he added, "I'm surprised and impressed that you can let go like you have."

"I'm telling myself that it's just this one time so I'm going for it. We can go back to our reserved lifestyle after we get home."

"I'll bet you don't though."

Anita just flashed a guilty smiled at that one. If he was right, then she had some soul searching to do pretty soon. She perked up then and said, "Well, why don't we all walk a little more and change the scenery." With Gabe and Carly leading and setting the pace, Anita and Buck dropped in behind them as they cut across the street and headed down the other side.

Buck's eyes were almost glued to Carly's legs and skirt and it wasn't long before he told her, "Carly, I have to agree that is one hell of a skirt."

She flashed a smile back over her shoulder and said, "Thank you Buck, that's why I bought it, so guys would look and hopefully enjoy."

"I for one am enjoying it completely." Anita gave him a look but there was a slight curve to her lips. She had failed with her stern look totally.

"Okay," Gabe said, "Time for us to drop back and you lead," and they swapped positions. It was only a minute later he said, "Anita, I do love your shorts. Well not just the shorts of course. The heels are a nice touch too."

She about half turned and walking sideways said, "Thank you Gabe. So you don't think the heels are too slutty?"

"No, but then what's wrong with slutty once in awhile," and he smiled at her. She returned the smile and turned back to walk straight, but she was feeling a slight tingle as she imagined him watching her pantyless ass.

"I know," Buck said, "Let's walk to Ethel's for a beverage."

"Excellent," and it was Carly that was so quick to respond, "But I can only promise to try to keep my skirt under control."

"Oh damn, I forgot about your skirt." Buck was telling the truth, but both Carly and Gabe thought that was pretty funny. Anita was still trying to decide.


Chapter Thirty One


Carly and Gabe sat across from each other as did Buck and Anita. That meant that if Buck leaned back just a little he could see Carly's legs. All the way up to her skirt hem which was just below her hip. She didn't have perfect legs, but they were close enough to make him turn into something approaching a gawking adolescent.

Gabe had a close view of Anita's chest slightly covered by her revealing top with no bra, not an even trade for Carly's legs Buck thought, but close enough. Besides Gabe could also see all most all of Anita's legs, okay he decided it was a fair trade.

Buck said, "I discovered they make a pretty decent Manhattan here."

"Sounds good to me," Gabe said. Then Carly and Anita were the same so Buck ordered a round and the waitress left.

"Where are you two from," Anita asked.

Gabe answered saying, "Wilkes-Barre, you two?"

"Scranton."

"We're almost neighbors then, maybe a dozen miles or so." Then looking at Anita asked, "You two really are conservative normally?"

"Very conservative, I still can't believe I'm sitting here dressed like I am."

"Better than undressed considering where we are," and he laughed at his own joke.

"Well, I was in a way, earlier that is. It happened at the boutique."

"You got caught," Carly asked.

"Twice, some delivery guy came in and all I had on were panties. Then soon after that, he came back because he'd messed up some how, only this time he caught me totally naked. I about cried and wanted to run away, but there was no place to go."

"I was only seen by other women, naked, but just women."

Looking at Gabe then Anita said, "Then that means you got your eyes full."

"Yep, down to panties and bra is all though."

"Well to Buck that would be a significant event."

Gabe ordered another round of Manhattans

"Have you two been in the adult toy store?"

"God no, have you two?"

Gabe smiled and told her, "Not yet."

"So you're going?"

"Oh yes, tomorrow sometime. I take it you don't want to go in there."

"I don't think I could handle looking at all the...you know, merchandise. Knowing what it is and what it's used for. While I'm shopping somebody would be watching me and...you know all of that."

"I think you're making more of it than it really is. The sleazy ones at home are a different story, but I don't think this one will be unpleasant."

"But you aren't a woman."

"That's true."

"I'm looking forward to it," Carly told her.

"Are you really?"

"I am. I know, go with us tomorrow, maybe it will help if I'm with you."

"You wouldn't mind babysitting me?"

"Of course not and Gabe will behave, won't you honey?"

"I'll do my best, but that's all I can promise," and Gabe ordered another round and said, "Last one and then we'll go walk them off." Three Manhattan's far exceeded Buck and Anita's limit, but they played along and they continued to sip and talk. Carly was starting to feel hers and was getting pretty careless about how she was sitting, but Buck wasn't getting so drunk that he was going to forget to look and hope. Gabe was getting loose with his hands as well as his tongue, so he was touching Anita's arm and her thigh as they talked and laughed. If Carly noticed Gabe's actions, she wasn't showing any signs of it, and Anita didn't seem to notice that Buck was keeping close tabs on how high Carly's skirt hem was getting. But that was because Anita was really feeling her drinks. She had all but stopped drinking but it was too late for her. She was still functional, but Buck could tell her judgment was greatly affected, because she was starting to put her hand on Gabe's thigh and leaning toward him whenever anything funny was said.

Then Anita blurted out, "When that guy saw me naked, poor Buck was staring at me and he was so hard I felt sorry for him."

"Too bad I missed that," Carly said with a smile.

"He was getting hard just walking behind you earlier, weren't you Buck?"

He looked at Carly and had to admit it. "She's right. She shouldn't have said that but she's right."

"You sweetheart," and Carly got up and kissed him before sitting down again forgetting about her skirt. Buck now knew that Carly wasn't wearing panties and he knew she was shaved bald between her legs. He also knew that drunk as he was, his cock was hard and ready. Gabe seemed to be holding his liquor until they stood up to leave. It took him a minute to get himself straight before they could walk out. Him with Anita, and Buck with his arm around Carly's waist, they could still walk, but it was slow going.

"Buck," Carly whispered, "Did I really make you hard?"

"Yes you did. In fact after you kissed me, and sat down I saw a lot more than you intended for me to see, so I'm hard even now."

She looked at him like she was trying to sort out what she wanted to say and she finally settled on, "Maybe Anita will wear a skirt for Gabe tomorrow." Then with her lips close to his ears she whispered, "You wouldn't care if Gabe saw her pussy would you?"

"I wouldn't mind if she didn't care."

Anita stopped and with her arms around Gabe she said, "I don't think I'll make it there and back. Let's go toward the motel." They did an about face and with Gabe and Anita continuing to lead them, Carly leaned against Buck and said, "I think Anita had a good idea. I'm getting drunk."

Gabe's right hand slowly found its way down to Anita's ass so; Buck did the same and ended up with his hand on Carly's ass under her skirt. "I like that," she told him.

"So do I."

"You still hard?"

"Even with too much to drink, I'm still hard because of you."

"Good. I like my men hard and I like to make them that way."

"What else do you like love?"

"When it comes to loving and sex, there isn't much I don't like." Poor Buck didn't know what to say to that one.

When they reached the door to number three, they stood there and talked for a minute before Carly kissed Buck. A long and gentle kiss as his hand stayed under her skirt and almost made it around to find her sweet spot between her legs. Gabe and Anita shared a kiss, and then taking advantage of the quaint porch light near them, Carly stepped back and said, "Look at me world," and raised her skirt to her waist and turned slowly and carefully. Buck watched her closely and studied what he had been touching. He was drunk, but not so much so that he wouldn't remember the evening they had shared with their new friends.

Anita stood in the doorway and told Gabe, "Look at me, and she raised her top as high as she could show him her breasts. She was too drunk to get her shorts down, but by damn she could at least show him her tits. "Night handsome," she said, and moved on into the room. Gabe joined Carly and they went to number four as Buck joined Anita closing the door behind him.

"Fuck me honey," and Anita put her arms around Buck. He did fuck her, but it wasn't one of his better performances. Of course, Anita didn't really notice the difference either.


Chapter Thirty Two


It was a whole different world for Buck and Anita Wednesday morning. Buck was feeling less than whole when he woke up, so he lay there until his need to pee overcame his wish not to move. Anita was still out cold, so he took a long shower and his condition slowly improved until, though not recovered, he felt like he'd live and perhaps even be ready to face the day before too long. Now showered combed and shaved, he left the bathroom feeling much improved until he heard Anita crying. She didn't even have to tell him what it was about. As soon as he lay next to her, she rolled over and put her arm over him crying harder as she moved.

Neither of them moved nor spoke for some time. He slowly caressed her bare back and let her cry until she was ready to talk. She did stop and he finally felt her move so he just softly told her, "I love you honey."

"Oh God Buck, I'm so ashamed of myself." Okay now, what was he going to say to make her feel better?

"Honey, don't beat yourself up like this. We just need to talk about it, but not while we're hung over. Look at me and tell me you love me." She did better than that, she all but threw herself over him, and between sobs, proclaimed her undying love for him. "I highly recommend a long shower for its healing powers."

"What came over me...over us?"

"I can't answer that one exactly. I do know that we came into town as our old selves, and I stress the word old. We were living like we were a monk and a nun. We were living like we assumed the world expected us to live. As to how the hell this place overcame all of that in a day and a half, I have no idea."

"You sound so in control."

"Look at me again, honey." She did and he went on saying, "What you are really seeing is a man bereft of the ability to think straight. To be able to sort out what I did and what I was...and am, thinking. I'm a mass of confusion, conflict, and concern. But you know what I'm not full of?"

"What?"

"Regret, okay, we went overboard last night, but that's then, and this is now. We're never going to go back to the old us. Not here, and not back home. Somewhere in our sea of mixed emotions and confusion, is the real us trying to come out and feel the sunshine on our face. As long as we love each other, we'll survive this together."

"But honey, Gabe had his hands on me, and I...I did so many things and had so many thoughts."

"I saw what you did, and as to what you thought, we should talk about that, but not until we're fully recovered from too much drink. Speaking of drink, why don't I go up to Ma's and bring back a lot of coffee."

"Would you?"

"Of course, go wash your confusion and regret away in the shower, and I'll come back with some medicinal coffee." With room key in hand, he slipped out and walked up to Ma's. When he went in, there stood Carly waiting for her coffee, "Morning, Carly."

"Good morning Buck. Did you two survive the night?"

"Not in one piece."

She smiled and said, "I take it that since you're alone, Anita was a little worse off than you."

"We both had more to drink than we're used to, but she's also full of shame and regret."

Carly stood there with her little sack of cups of coffee and looked at him.

"Oh Buck, I'm so sorry. Both of you warned us that you two were more reserved. It's us that should be full of regret."

"Carly, things have been happening since the minute we drove into town. Everywhere we look, every thing we touch, seems to have sex or eroticism attached to it. We came into town, four coffees to go, please Blanche...into town, as naïve as teenagers, and have been overwhelmed. I told Anita to take a long shower and I'd get us coffee." A couple of minutes later Buck took the sack of coffee from Blanche and handed her a ten, and the two of them moved toward the door and out into the overcast daylight. He looked up and said, "Even the weather is going to dampen her spirits now."

123456...8