It's All About Faith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. Okay another question while we race for home. How was it kissing Carly last night?"

"Oh, you know, you kissed her."

"You're being evasive. I watched you remember? I saw you and Carly about rape each other with your tongues. I saw you two get excited and really get into each other and not just because Peggy was urging you on."

"Honey, that's a little hard to talk about."

"That was a very powerful experience for you two, but it was for Gabe and me too. But if you can't bring yourself to talk about it..."

"It's...it scared us. It was awkward and a little embarrassing. Carly and I are still getting to know each other so that very intimate time was hard to handle emotionally. We need time to get better acquainted and to talk about it more. It..." and she chewed her upper lip for a second. "It was a little like Peggy said. It felt good to have her so close to me and to kiss her. It felt weird at first to have her exploring my body, but then it felt good and okay. I liked feeling her hand between my legs. All of that scares the hell out of me because I'm not bi, and I've never even considered being with a woman. It wouldn't have happened then, but...I was too cowardly to say no. When we had those clamps on our nipples, we both hurt. It hurt to have them put on and it hurt me to see her hurt and she said the same to me. She didn't like seeing me hurt. But once they were, on and the pain subsided a little, it really was a bonding experience. That sounds so weird to say it even now, bonded by pain and a chain. Sounds like an old song title."

"I know it's something you have to work out, and I'm a guy, so it's going to be harder for me to understand, but I really do see what you're saying and why it could scare you. I'll just say that I'm never far away and I'm a good listener and a passable problem solver, or at least I can help perhaps."

"I know honey, and thanks. It isn't the end of the world, but it certainly rattled Carly's and mine."

1...345678