It's All About Faith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked in silence for a minute and then she said, "I'm going in with you and talk to her woman to woman okay?"

"Well, you can't hurt the situation that's for sure. I take it Gabe didn't fare as well as you."

She smiled and simply said, "Not even close." They went a little farther before she asked, "And what about you? How are you dealing with last night?"

"Somewhat better, but behind the bold and brave front, is a man full of conflict and stirring emotions. I told Anita that one thing I'm not full of, and that's regret. Being near you last night had me going places I've never been before. You were and are so damn sexy."

"Thank you Buck," she looked down at her frumpy shorts and untucked loose top and with a smile asked, "Even now?"

He returned her smile with interest and said, "Yes, even now. Of course as I look at you now, I see you in that tiny skirt."

"That I lost control of last night. The one you had your hand under?"

He had no control over his smile as he said, "Right, that one. I'm so naïve that, until you made the wrong move, I assumed you were wearing panties."

"Let's go talk to Anita before you steal all of my thoughts." She handed her sack of coffee to him and said, "Give this to Gabe, the door is unlocked."

"Ours is too, and in fact, I didn't even lock it last night. The joys of a small town and a very old motel," and he went next door, knocked and went in. Gabe was bare assed and sitting on the side of the bed with his hair on end. "You don't look too bad considering."

"Easy for you to say."

"Here's your coffee. Carly is next door talking to guilt ridded Anita."

"Oh shit, really?"

"Yeah," Buck was trying not to look at Gabe's cock, but he was standing within two feet of it and looking down at him with that cock right in the line of sight. "We talked for a minute and then I went for coffee and ran into Carly. So...I better get back over there and see how it's going."

"I'm going to drown myself in the shower and shake off those Manhattans. Maybe we'll see you at breakfast, when and if that happens." Buck just tossed a low wave and headed back to Anita.


Chapter Thirty Three


When Buck went in, Carly was sitting next to naked Anita on the side of the bed. They each had an arm around each other and he heard Anita say, "This has been one hell of a way to meet new friends and now here you are consoling me less that a day later."

"All of this mess was Gabe's and my fault. We should have known better than to create that situation and Gabe shouldn't have been ordering all of those drinks."

"I'm grown up and responsible for my own actions, but thank you for trying to take the blame, if that's what to call it." Buck handed coffee to the two women and he sat on the only chair in the room. He sat, listened and watched the two women bond as Anita slowly cast off her cloak of remorse and guilt.

"I know what we should do today if you're willing," Carly said.

Buck just sat there and sipped his coffee as Anita asked, "What's that?"

"Well after a late and light breakfast and more coffee, we walk around to get rid of the cobwebs in our brains and then go shopping: The four of us. We'll be each other's support group. We'll shop until they run out of merchandise or we get tired, whichever comes first."

Anita put both of her arms around Carly and even smiled as she said, "Last night you were going to hold my hand when we went to the toy store and now look at what that's turned into. You don't want to use up your vacation time like that."

"Well, that's what I was going to do today anyway. At least the guys will have each other to talk to so they'll stay out of our way." "Buck is a big help shopping. He has a talent for finding nice things."

"Well then for sure we have to do what I said, and I'll put Buck to work for me too. Anita, just remember, we can't live our lives by what others think. No matter what we decide or do, there will be large segments of the population that will disagree or take offense. If we please ourselves and not do harm to others, then that's a good thing. At least that's the code I live by and believe in. Sort of the golden rule approach with an added twist I guess."

"So I'm the only one that was bothered by last night?"

"Nope," Buck said, "I'm still confused, but I'm throwing in with Carly. I like her slant on life."

Carly stood up and Anita joined her and they shared a long embrace. Carly patted Anita's naked ass and said, "Remember girlfriend, this isn't over. It's like I said earlier, you will still have doubts, but just talk it out with Buck. Your handsome stud is there for you no matter what."

"I'll remember that the next time he has his hands all over your butt." Carly kissed her cheek and Anita walked her to the door and stood there for a minute before closing the door again.

"Now look at you, honey."

"What?"

"You're still naked, and you were just standing in the doorway without a care in the world."

"Oh my God, I did, didn't I? Oh well," and she gave Buck a light kiss. How would you like me to dress today?"

"However you want."

"Well, if I'm going to be trying things, on the skirt would be easier to slip out of than the tight shorts."

"I like that, but it's your call."

"I'll have to wear panties so I can try on shorts or slacks."

"Too bad, oh well, we'll just make it work right?"

Then she dropped onto the bed. Damn it, this won't work."

"What won't work?"

Gabe will be with us and he'll...I can't strip and try things on."

"You just said you'd wear panties, so wear a bra and you're good to go."

"Just like that and Gabe will see me like that?"

"Why not, when in Rome and all that," then Buck put his arms around her and held her close as he reminded her, "Besides, in his mind Gabe has already made love to you and seen you naked and all manner of unspeakable things."

"Is that what he told you?"

"He doesn't need to."

"I suppose you've done the same with Carly."

"I'll admit to mentally undressing her and...well and."

"You don't sound very confused...or the least bit remorseful."

"Not one ounce of regret or remorse. I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday in fact, every minute of it. We just have to decide what we'll do and be like after we leave here. Decide who and what the new us will be."

"You make it sound like we're going shopping for a new set of morals."

"In a way I guess that's right."

"Carly was so much help and it felt good to have another woman to talk to, but all of the things you just said mean so much to me and make me feel less out of control."

"I'm glad. "Okay now what shoes will you wear?"

She just laughed and said, "You and your shoes. Do you have a fetish?"

"You are my fetish and everything about you."

"I love you so much." Then he slapped her ass and told her he was hungry. "In almost one breath I'm your fetish and you're hungry."

"Sorry, I'll work on my verbal pacing later." He knew she wasn't past her issues, but he felt like they had just taken a major step toward their new lives.


Chapter Thirty Four


Carly and Gabe were about halfway through breakfast when Anita and Buck walked into Ma's Kitchen. The four of them talked as they ate, but the tone was slightly subdued. Gabe was still nursing his hangover, but the fluids and food seemed to be helping that. They decided to go back to their rooms and rest just a little longer before attempting to walk the street and shop.

Back in their room, Buck and Anita relaxed but didn't talk about the issues they were dealing with. "You know Nita, Gabe and Carly are okay. More liberal than we are certainly, but I like them."

"I do too. It felt so good to have her hold me as we talked. She really didn't say much that you hadn't said, but just hearing it from a woman like that helped."

"I'm glad. You two looked like you'd known each other for years."

Anita laughed and said, "She's seen a lot more of me than Layla ever has and we certainly talked more intimately than Layla and I ever have, and you've never had your hands all over Layla's naked ass."

"Unfortunately no, I haven't." She smiled as he got up and said, "Let's see what Gabe was talking about when he mentioned channel three." He grabbed the remote and as he sat next to Nita at the foot of the bed, the TV bloomed to life and a woman on her knees with a guy's cock buried deep in her throat.

"Oh my God," was all Anita could say for the moment.

"Honey, this is amateur hour, not some professionals." They were silent again as the video played on before fading out, and then another couple appeared with him kneeling behind her and his cock poised at the doorway to her anus. "Oh no, he's not going to...," but she was wrong. The woman's ass and the guy's cock were glistening with lubricant as he very slowly eased into her, paused and then went deeper as Anita watched with her mouth gaping open. She knew such things were done, but seeing that really hit her. There was a small part of her that still denied those things went on, but one by one, all of those small hidden notions were being wiped out. Erased like so much dusty chalk

She was holding Buck's hand more tightly than she realized, but they sat there without moving or talking as another scenario played out and then another with two women together. Anita studied that one too and then quickly straightened up. "No, it can't be. The one on the bottom is Wendy. Sweet, cute, and sexy Wendy is at least bi sexual." Buck wasn't talking, but he certainly was staring at the screen of their TV.

Anita glanced down between Buck's legs and she had to smile. He was hard as he could get, so she reached over and as she rubbed him through his shorts she said, "Now you're going to have to wash yourself before we go because you're going to be very wet."

He looked down at her hand teasing him and said, "If you keep doing that both of us will have to shower again."

She took her hand away and said, "I better stop because we have to go shopping."

"That was not nice."

"Just keeping you in the right frame of mind honey, now let's save this until later okay?"

"But this is porn with the natives as the actors."

"I know and I want to watch more, but if we don't go out we'll be in here all day...and night."

A few minutes later they knocked on the door to number four and Gabe and then Carly came out and Buck went straight to Carly and kissed her. "Thanks for being such a good friend."

"I better look for a chance to be a special friend again then," and she gave him a hug and said, "I'm glad things are better."

"I predict we're going to have a great day." As they walked up the street, Anita took Buck's hand and Gabe watched Anita in her mini skirt as they came along close behind them. "Where to first, honey," Buck asked. Anita turned slightly and asked Carly, "Any preferences on where to first?"

"No preferences, we have time to hit them all again. At least two boutiques and the toy store."

They went into Alice's Boutique first and the guys lagged behind as the two women touched and talked about one item after another, but nothing was ending up in her hands. Then Buck saw Wendy come out. He nudged Gabe and told him, "I saw her on TV a little earlier."

"Doing a nasty?"

"What she was doing was, oh so sweet. We've decided she's bi."

"Oh, that kind of video, not bad looking really."

"She certainly didn't look bad earlier."

"This place is incredible." "It's like it was created just for this purpose you know? Everything seems to have a place and a purpose. No bad luck stories visible anywhere." They caught up with the women and again just stayed back and let them talk. "Those two sure have become fast friends."

"I'm glad because Carly needs a good friend that she can be open with. I just hope she doesn't shock poor Anita."

"Anita is proving to be tough in her own way, but we have a ways to go." The women now had a couple of garments each but they were still working their way around to the dressing area. "It's going to be interesting to see if Anita can strip with you close by."

"It will be very interesting for me if she can."

Buck was hatching a plan in his mind, but it had the potential to backfire, so he had to think about it as they made their way past Wendy and to the dressing area. Surprisingly, Anita was first by removing her top to try on a blouse she had found, very nice as Gabe watched her exposure which was tame by local standards. In fact, a woman could walk down the street in her bra and nobody would pay any attention to her.

Carly was next but Wendy went over and said, "Remember that blouse is designed to be worn braless."

"Thank you for reminding me and glancing at Buck, she took her bra off slow enough to make sure he had time to look at her topless. Buck's cock was at attention immediately. The next thing was for Carly to slip her skirt off to try a slightly more conservative one on and that's when Buck ducked over, picked up a package and came back, all in well under a minute. He smiled at Gabe and then went over to Carly and boldly looking at her breasts, he put his arm around her and whispered, "I'm buying you a present, but you have to try them on of course."

She smiled and said, "Thank you Buck, what did you buy me?"

"These," and he handed her a package of the sexy panties that Anita had bought.

Carly saw what they were and then looked at him without smiling. "Are you sure you want to buy me these?"

"I'm sure."

"Then thank you and I'll try them on right now if you'll sit in front of me and watch me change." Gabe was watching them and Anita at the same time as Carly turned to Anita and handed her a pair of the panties from the package. "I'm supposed to try these on so you have to join me in support."

"Now, here...in front of...of Gabe?"

"You can do it...we can do it together okay?"

"Oh shit. Yes, okay." Gabe joined Buck just in time to watch their show as Anita paused and let Carly go first as Wendy looked on discreetly. Buck didn't even breathe until Carly's panties were around her ankles and she was daintily stepping out of them. She bent her knees very lady like, picked up her panties, and handed them to Buck and told him, "This is in trade for the new ones," and she stepped back.

It was Anita's turn so she copied Carly move for move and moved close to Gabe as she handed her panties to him. "For you handsome," and she rejoined Carly.

"Wendy," Carly said, "I'd like to try those bras that I looked at the last time."

"Thirty six B right?"

"Right."

"Easy to remember because that's my size," she said as she retrieved the bras for her.

"Buck, would you help me love?"

He looked at Gabe and then to Anita who was just watching him, so he went over to her as she whispered, "Take my bra off for me, please." Now he didn't dare look at anybody else for fear that one of them wouldn't be pleased. He unhooked the back while she stood still as he moved the straps down and eased it away. Carly was naked now. She looked at Anita whose eyes were wet and glassy looking and calmly took her bra off saying, "You have to try a bra on too friend, and she was now totally nude as well. Wendy had been working that store long enough to know what was going on so she had smaller bras for Anita in her hands as well when she returned. The bras went on first leaving the guys ample time to study the two pussies in front of them. Then working to make maximum eye contact with the guys, they slipped their new panties on and posed as their hands slid over their asses as they supposedly checked the fit. "What do you guys think," Carly asked.

Gabe was first saying, I think I'm in love and lust at the same time: Two of the hottest sexiest women in the world."

"I have to go with Gabe, and add also the two smartest and gutsiest women in the world and thank you both."

Wendy came back over to check on the women and smiled at the guys as she said, "Too bad we don't have something for guys to try on, right ladies?"

"That really is too bad," and it was Carly as she looked at Anita.

They paid for their merchandise and as soon as they were outside Anita leaned into Buck and said, "Damn you. Are you two trying to drive Carly and me crazy? I just knew that Bert, the package guy, was going to pop in and catch us naked again."


Chapter Thirty Five


They hadn't even left the area of the store when they heard, "Well now this is about perfect," and it was Hank with a very good looking woman by his side. "I was hoping we would run into all of you. Oh good, you're spending more money in our fair village. Faith, this is Carly and Anita, Gabe and Buck. They're spending a few days and a few dollars with us."

"Nice to meet all of you."

"As is obvious to the world, Faith is one beautiful and dynamic woman and to my great fortune also a friend."

Gabe still had Faith's hand in his as he said, "It is to your great fortune indeed Hank and I'm envious."

The syrupy sweet words went back and forth for a few more seconds before Hank asked without directing the question, "So how long do you have with us?"

Buck said, "We have to leave tomorrow unfortunately."

Gabe then added, "Though saddened by the prospect we do as well and especially sad if you will be staying Faith."

"Thank you again, Gabe."

Hank looked restless as he asked, "You do know about the festivities tonight right?"

"Only in general terms," Buck said.

Just as he had done countless times before pointed down the street and said, "See that single dark green door? Be there at six fifteen. Not much earlier and certainly not much later."

"Care to share more information, Hank?"

He smiled and said, "Have fifty dollars a couple ready, and I promise you some very nice local entertainment. Nothing professional at all, so don't be misled, but if you aren't impressed or at least surprised, I'll personally refund your money. Oh, and feel free to bring one of Ethel's special iced teas with you. Hope to see you there," and Hank was hustling Faith down the street, no doubt to show her off to somebody else.

Carly watched Hank and Faith walk away and then said, "He was working hard not to fall all over himself."

Buck nodded and said, "More woman than he knows what to do with that's for sure."

Anita smiled and said, "Let me guess, you could do better."

"I wish. No she's too much woman for me too and high maintenance to say the least."

"I have to agree on that, but she did seem cordial enough."

"Why not," Carly said, "She must be the center of attention wherever she goes. So are we going to the show...or whatever it is?"

"Sounds hokey, but if they get fifty bucks a couple it must be something."

"It's something alright," Buck said, "It's expensive and a good profit maker for the town."

Anita poked him and said, "You're just too cynical."

Carly looked at her watch and said, "I'm starved and I don't think we can fit another bag of goodies in our car. I vote we go to Ethel's and eat, and then go to the toy store. We're not likely to buy much there and then we can go on to the entertainment."

"I vote yes," Anita said, so with arms around their wives they headed back down the street to dinner as the women talked about things they saw at the store but didn't buy.

They were most of the way there when Gabe moved back and giving Buck a push said, "Go kiss and tease my wife for a minute." As Anita and Gabe put an arm around each other he said, "I just wanted to tell you that you are so sexy and nice and a joy to be with, and I have to thank you for slipping into our lives and deep into my memories."

"Thank you Gabe, and I feel the same about you and Carly. These couple of days has been an amazing ride. I'm almost glad cold weather is coming because it's going to take me a long time to sort it all out and to relive it again and again." It wasn't easy, but they managed a nice kiss without stopping and by then they were at Ethel's.

123456...8